youtube.com/watch?v=n1nCBtl_OJA
youtube.com/watch?v=JePfsVUTclA
youtube.com/watch?v=B3rd3X3hGPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mods please end this general

3rd for best gangstar.

post those tastes

youtube.com/watch?v=D_am0_iYSvs

What a fucking episode. I'd already read the manga and even I was convinced that Koichi was gonna die.

And that ending was so damn...hopeless. Fucker got away. David's killing it, what a great adaptation

Araki could've been a JPop idol if he wasn't too busy watching weird horror films.

>don't forget you're hime forever

original template plz.

What ever happened to arcadefag?

Kakyoin should have been an actual traitor during Yellow Temperance or just a minor villain. I fucking hate him. He is the most boring character in the series.

GOOD THING HE'S DEAD

reminder

In retrospect he was sorta boring, but his Stand was cool and the way he died was one of the saddest moments in JoJo for me

He could've been much better. His backstory was good, but since it was introduced the chapter before he died, nothing ever happened with it.

I guess characterising six characters can be pretty hard, but it's just barely there in Part 3. It could've been a god tier part if not for the characters being pretty boring.

Thankfully, Araki made Jotaro and Polnareff's lives really sad after Part 3, so you feel bad for everything that happened to them.

Fujos ruined Kakyoin for me.
I can't look at him without remembering disturbingly out of character drawings of him getting fucked by Jotaro who seems normal, him with his pale dead skin cut open showing a broken rib cage with his hearts bleeding while lying on a flower field and him with fucking octopus legs and huge shacking stomach.
Jesus fucking christ.

How did DIO know how to achieve Heaven?

cringe

Fuck off, reddit

He isn't even that handsome and he doesn't have a single conversation with Jotaro during SC. I still don't know why their ship is so popular.

>Jotaro replaces Polnareff in part V
>He stabs himself with arrow and gets Star Platinum Requiem
>Since Requiem stands get powers to achieve ones goal and Jotaro's goal is to protect arrow from Diavolo SPR gets ability which will be most effective right now
>Star Platinum Requiem stops time forever

kill yourself normie

Kakyoin is the easiest person to ship Jotaro with, I suppose. I hate ships, anyway. Most of them are gay, and since there's only a handful of characters that are actually interested in the same sex, they're mostly all wrong.

He made up some bullshit and got lucky.

But his death is god tier. Also he gots best mirror match intro in ASB
>I'm Noriaki Kakyoin
>No need to say it twice

This scene is much gayer in motion. What was Araki thinking when he was drawing it?

That's not how requiem stands work

>I wish an Italian twink would lick me

alternative jjoo thread

>Using cringe unironically
>normie
Yeah ok

Aren't Requiem Stands based on what the person using the arrow wants at that time? Star Platinum Requiem would be dolphin related, then.

>Polnareff wanted to protect arrow
>Silver Chariot scrambled souls and bodies so getting arrow would be almost impossible for Diavolo
>Giorno wanted to defeat Diavolo
>GER was counter measure for King Crimson

Fucking this, Koichi was so badass this episode, and the ending bit with the grey filter like in the OP Chase was so fucking amazing, they nailed it. Based DP, can't wait for the next few eps.

>i am a rock, with dolphins

What was he thinking when he drew this cutie?

Why? Are you sad because you didn't make a new thread first or something?

When Jotaro is thinking of comebacks is he only thinking about dolphins?
>That turtle is kinda hot, would be hotter as dolphin

5 WEEKS
W
E
E
K
S

so close yet so far : youtube.com/watch?v=n1nCBtl_OJA

autism

>Koichi is a retard
>Koichi nearly kills Jotaro through sheer retardation
>Jotaro thanks him

The fuck?

His death is, with Caesar's death, is one of the shittiest ones. Iggy and Avdol have better deaths

does anybody here does fightcade?

You have friends go away. Only true loners can understand Kakyoins death

>tfw the only reason jobtaro woke up was because koichi was so based

His death was sad as fuck in the anime, it didn't feel forced either. What was forced though was Caesar's death, doesn't help at all he's a shit character.

Yeah, that stupid backstory two seconds before dying is so sad I'm going to cry

>the only reason jobtaro woke up was because koichi was so based
Except that's the literal opposite of what happened. Koichi stopped being fucking Koichi enough for them to survive, that's the LITERAL opposite of Koichi being based.

Go to bar with friends or something

>not Heavy Weather: Dolphin Edition
>anyone touching the arrow gets turned into a dolphin
>ability is called Dolphin Song
youtube.com/watch?v=JePfsVUTclA

>Koichi stopped being fucking Koichi
(you)

I'm straight, but is there man sexier than Diego Brando or AU Diego Brando?

>if I remove words from sentences and change their meanings I have an argument lol
Epic post bro, here is your (You).

Me

>being this BTFO
Delicious.

>tfw true motive for Valentine to kill Diego was to be sexiest man alive in his universe

Caesar's death was definitely better than Avdol and Kakyoins.We actually saw how Joseph and Lisa Lisa felt.While Pollnaref and Joseph continued to fight with only 5 seconds of little mourning.

Then literally WHY did he bring a new one in?

What is Valentine wearing? I like how in PB Araki tried to stay loyal to the fashion of the late 1800s, but in SBR he just threw that shit out of the window and had Johnny wearing hoodies and shit like that.

>Jotaro died
>Kakyoin died
>Avdol died
>Iggy died
>Polnareff died
>Joseph is confirmed to be alive in Part 6
Is he fucking immortal?

>This is a story about how I realized there was someone sexier than me
>But I could bring him back
>I had a [technology]
>I had [D4C]

this.

iggy and avdol had meager backstories as well but they didn't waste entire portions of episodes whining about it. their deaths were sad because we get to see polnareff's emotions and get a moment to reflect on what happened.

hell, even joseph's 'death' during the fight was sadder

>Joseph hires loads of Stand users so he can outlive all the other Joestars

this fucking guy, godspeed user.

He probably played chess with Death and won

>reflects on the fact that his parents are probably worried sick about him and will never know the truth
>spends his final moments solving the mystery of DIO's stand in a way only he could
>tfw the gang wouldn't have been able to beat DIO if he hadn't figured it out

I honestly didn't think too much of him before this, but damn. Best Crusader.

I like to think that the Speedwagon Foundation eventually found his parents and let them know that he went out as a hero who saved a ton of people.

>baiting this hard
Oh your tears are delicious.

when the fuck does johnny wear a hoodie?

and valentine's just wearing some sort of coat. you fucking autists get mad at shit that's not even there

Don't you have girlfriend or some party to go?

>Caesar's death, is one of the shittiest ones
How can anyone have this much shit taste.
what are you talking about?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=B3rd3X3hGPc

It looks like a hoodie.

I was just asking what Valentine wears, anyway. I actually think it looks pretty cool, so chill out.

I was enjoying his comment, user, what are you talking about?
>Thinking Caesar's death had any impact
He just literally ran in to die, his death had no meaning at all and just happened so his character had something memorable about him. Made it even better with how over-dramatized his death was in the anime.

I won more fights than Caesar

Like I'm going to click on that garbage.

>Avdol
>better death
Yeah, maybe if you mean the Hol Horse one.

I guess wammu's death was also over-dramatized for your shit taste

it is, you dumb nigger.

caesar, who has done literally jack the entire part, finally gets to go all out against wamuu, and jobs pathetically. his 'final hamon' just gives the antidote to joseph, who doesn't even use it. joseph and lisa lisa do their dramatic crying shit even though joseph barely liked caesar and we've barely seen lisa lisa and caesar interacting.

add all that onto the forced shitty backstory where we gotta show "oh caesar was brought out of the darkness by the power of love/friendship/family" and I'd be surprised if araki doesn't cringe every time he's reminded of caesar's death

>joseph barely liked caesar

He didn't, really.

It wasn't because Wammu went out with honor and dignity, he alone was much more of a character and a brojo than Caesar was and he's a fucking minor villain. Caesar was just "I'm going to run in to fight Wammu and Kars on my own because yes! Oh shit, I'm dead!" Then a cross falls on him and dramatic orchestra plays, very sad and emotional death right there.
He didn't though, they barely got along for a while and then all of a sudden they're best buddies. Joseph doesn't even mention Caesar at all after part 2, he had no impact on Joseph.

Wammu taught Joseph much more and actually left a lasting effect on Joseph, Caesar was a dick to Joseph at the beginning then out of nowhere they became best buddies then Caesar just died. Literally it, even Will and Jonathan had a better relationship than Joseph and Caesar.

>then out of nowhere they became best buddies
And then they get pissed off at each other right before Caesar's death. They spend more time being pissed off at each other than they do being friends.

>He is the most boring character in the series.
Abdul was more boring.

I guess jotaro didn't like any of his crew partners neither, based on your logic.

Not really, he did carry that photo and by the end of the part he at least acknowledged the fallen and hugged Pol and Oldseph at the end, even in part 5 he had the photo. Joseph didn't even talk about Caesar after he died in the same damn part.

What do you mean? Part 3 in general had a huge lasting effect on Jotaro.

Been a while since I finished Part 6. Did Emporio get to keep Weather Report or did it go away since the events of Part 6 kinda never happened after Pucci died?

>Joseph didn't even talk about Caesar after he died in the same damn part.
and exactly where do you want joseph to talk about ceasers death? a picnic?

What's your point?

Why would joseph bring up ceasers death at any point in part 3 or 4?

Are you stupid?

At least remembering Caesar's death and sacrifice wouldn't be hard to do, it felt more like Caesar's death was just thrown in. There was no purpose in it at all, hell, even Shigechi had a better executed and much more meaningful death. Caesar just sort of died and that was it, he didn't accomplish anything, Joseph could've gotten the wedding ring by himself.

To comfort Jotaro and Polnareff? To tell them that these things are basically fated to happen, and the only thing you can do is move on?

Without Caesar's headband Joseph would've lost.

So, new OP in a few episodes? Im hyped as fuck.

Even so, Caesar hardly did anything that made his death have any meaning to it. Maybe if they showed him as an actual character and gave his supposed friendship with Joseph more screen time, hell, they should've given him his own damn fight, his death might have actually been sad.

That's the big problem with part 2 in general, the supporting cast are non-existent and are just sort of there if anything. Fucking Smokey had more character than Lisa Lisa.