Take a break and sober up, Roger

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck that almond-heaed shill.

Brainlet degenerate got a little anxious. Can't wait until he cries like a little bitch in prison.

If they keep doing this they'll eventually force everyone to get on Gab. If Gab's UI wasn't so shit we would all be there by now. FFS just make it like twitter's UI but less gay and you just made a million bucks.

He's being Mueller'd.

(((they))) shut it down

Twitter is fucked.

Google is fucked.

Facebook is fucked.

Reddit is fucked.

They all colluded to push the Russia narrative.

>If Gab's UI wasn't so shit we would all be there by now.

eh it's fine

twitter is abusing their moderation powers to ban political wrongthink.

It's crash and burn

What, you don’t think Sup Forums is fucked too?? fucking delusional idiot. You’re in denial if you don’t

They're not. Sorry about it faggot. The left is finished. Your ideas are finished. Marxism is finished. Your totalitarian moderation policies are finished. It's over.

>gabai
jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/176

Do some more heroin & get back to me, butt pirate.

Does somebody has any screenshots? Just learned earlier today that he apparently sperged out on Twitter and wanted to take a look later, seems the Jews rather decided to shut it down.

I do...

It's only a 3 hour ban. Not bigly.

>talking to me like im a liberal

fuck you shill. you’re a presumptious teenage faggot

not surprised he was banned after his nuclear meltdown allnighter t b h

Gab's CEO spends all day on Twitter, not a good look

Yeah all these giant companies worth millions and billions are fucked

typical Twitter fascism. don't have to refute someone if you can just mute them.

HAHAHAHA

BTFO Chester Trump Cheatoh

can't say shit about the evil left on that website

top kek
Roger

Roger Stone is the most bullied person on Twitter. No-one is harassed and taunted with such relentlessness than him. I suspect because a bunch of lefties read some article once about him and think he is a big player.

Nothing he said here is wrong or even any worse than what is said to the president all the time on any one of the tweets he makes. Fuck Twitter, it stopped being interesting years ago.

Thanks.

Yeah, I can see the problem here. Unsightly.