Modern day SA

What suggestions do you have on starting a modern day militia branch of a political party?
>Finish law school
>Go serve a year in army
>Bring my crew and preach there, since people willingly go to serve what was mandatory untill bout 6 years ago
>Most of them are nationalist
You think it could help start the militia?
My plan for the program of the militia is not yet formed but it would be making people feel safe in places plagued with rapefugees, also would consist of young guys helping society every day and gathering support

waiting for bumperinos

CMON BOIS

Simple clean uniforms like the Nordesfront bois.

Start an association and try to avoid being called terrorists.

id join.depends what your rules and morals are

OH FUCK YEAH BUMPS
I'll look it up thanks for the suggestion

Redpoll the normies slowly rather than just stomping out like the Waffen SS.

serbia isnt really that liberal, lot of open far right people
Protect the weak, help the society and try to defend the culture from muzzies and libtards
I know, good think serbs are already born based

basically just look at any neighborhood watch and copy that.

I guess if you want a larger impact than get a large enough following, start creating other branches in other neighborhoods. generally look out for people and once you have enough influence start making promises about what laws you can enact/change to further secure and better the city/county/nation. It's not gunna happen overnight

I want a national watch boi
Good idea, i wanted first to get at least 1 member into every lagrer city/town council

bump

ty good user

So bois will just let the thread die... it means to me, but it is ofc my fault for not being able to draw attention

Kosovo is Albania

bump
You'll need a clothing symbol, like a badge or specif hat. If you manage to turn your movement into a culture/tradition, you win.

I don't give a flying fuck about Kosovo, maybe north where the serbs are, the left might as well as burn in eternal fires of hell
Thanks for the bump tho

Thank u for the bump first
I was thinking something like kolovrat, pic related, but people would be reminded of swastika and that is a bad thing

Bad thing as in people hate nazis in serbia bcs croats were crazy genocidal nazis

Go look for people that are willing to fight. Shouldn't be too hard in Serbia. The military is a good start.
Didn't the Arkan's Tigers have their roots in the hooligan firm of red star belgrade?

Dig up some old historical symbol or something

maybe by rounding up the inside angles and choosing less contrasting colours?

love the red cross lol

Yes, i was looking for that too, but first more disciplined guys in army
pic
like this one but rounded?

croat bigger penis than serb.
serb penis like baby.

denk u vor bumb boi

the wheat is definitely an improvement since it's often a symbol for peace, it could maybe work

wheat? an example maybe?

oh that is wheat? lol

All black.
White crosses on black background.

it's kinda not serbian
how bout dark blue background and red symbol??

White on black is the Orthodox aesthetic.

nvm lol, wheat whreaths actually represents nobility, sorry

all good suggestions for now

Finish law school KEK. No job so thinking about starting a militia?
News flash - serbs don’t want to go to war and don’t have demographic trends for war.
I remember my generation got to choose to serve or not and 99% chose not to go to military training. Do you honestly want to be sent in a muddy trench and listen to some retard yelling at you, while rich kids stay in belgrade and fuck sluts?