Is this the worst ending in anime history?

Is this the worst ending in anime history?

At least it's conclusive. Unlike this shit right here.

GC was worse.

Yu Yu Hakusho

So what was the deal with season 2? It's like everything went to shit after episode 12.

It's honestly up there.

>looking at the thumb thought maybe it was Akane and Makishima from PP
>holy shit maybe I should watch season tw-
>oh
fuck you op

>it's another OP only watched one anime episode

Season two is a hilarious train wreck, watch it
Sup Forums memes are shit.

GC was trash though. Not that AZ wasn't.

season 2 is amazing just for all the wrong reasons, the movie was actually pretty good

We were suppose to be rooting for Slaine, right?

>worse than Air
NOTHING IS WORSE THAN THE END OF THE AIR ANIME. LITERALLY EVERYONE DIES AND IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING. AND IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE.

game is better since they actually explain themselves, but if we're talking anime, Air is the worst.

Episode 15 was really good. It mostly went to shit when Asshime awoke, before that it was okay.

At least Inaho didn't get the princess at the end.

what fucking movie

Monster's was worse

So was Slaine his prison bitch for eternity? What the fuck

Asshime basically forgetting Inaho and leaving him to die in the hallway was hilarious in it's own way.

Yes. In a way the fujos won

She trusted he would live to save Slaine though.

Slaine was freed after a year and half approximately. He was recovering and suicidal. Fujos did win because he lives with Inaho though. Lemons was robbed.

But couldn't even be bothered to care about HIS well being after seeing his mind taken over by a robot, and passed out on the floor. No matter how you slice it that's a pretty shitty thing to do.

I think so. S2 was pure trolling.

I actually enjoyed S2 more because it seemed the show jumped the shark and became a bad political drama of one man against the world like Code Geass (where previously it was just very good at pretentiously insulting my intelligence). Then asshime wakes up and ruins all the shenanigans and Slaine's world crumbles around him, which is also hilarious. The ending, which clearly pissed off anyone who was stupid enough to be legitimately invested in the story, was like the cherry on top.

Also, many would argue that Master of Martial Hearts (Zettai Shougeki Platonic Heart) had the worst ending, but again, that really only applies if you were actually invested in the story as it was presented.

Seed Destiny

Which one was the KEKED anime of our time? Aldnoah;Zero or Boku dake ga Inai Machi?

More like best ending.

>Slaine was freed
Sauce on that?

BARUBUREIBU

Valvrave was pretty shit and rage inducing.

>the show jumped the shark
It jumped the shark in the first season, what you were watching is just plain shit
> The ending, which clearly pissed off anyone who was stupid enough to be legitimately invested in the story
I shitposted this show throughout its run and the ending is just bad on any level. Really just a waste of time.

>Martial Hearts

Come now, the people who were behind that knew they were making shit and that ending is just the amalgamation of everything you experienced up to that point. In A/Z I'm pretty sure they thought they were making something profound.

The original ending they had planned was way, way gayer.

>だ、暴走する2人に周りがついていけなくなって、孤独なスレインと伊那帆が戦って最後は地球に落ち、世界に否定された2人が、世界の片隅でひっそり生きていく.…そんなラストも最初のアイディアにはありました。流星として地球に落ちていくのは、生まれ変わりのイメージもありました。

>after a rampage that no one else can keep up with, the isolated Slaine and Inaho fall to Earth, where the two, now ostracised by the world, live quietly in a corner of Earth. We had that kind of idea for the ending. The two of them falling to Earth like a shooting star gives an impression of being reborn.

>Giving your mortal enemies the one piece of leverage you have over them.

It was really out there.

Fuck, they chickened out from doing this? This would have been great.

It was better though, after the Vers basically fucked everyone.

That happens anyway.