Degeneracy thread

Post your worst.

What was Dan Schneider doing in this pic?

I am degenerate myself
t. repressing tranny

What..that doesn't even make sense. Shouldn't it be "as long" instead of "while"? Fuck some people really are a waste of space

Goddamn just nuke these fucking abominations.

Is BC = Black Cock or is it some new degenerate term?

Birth control

>canadian
>doesnt lick to suck random dicks

something doesnt add up here...

He’a not looking at the bride’s leg. Who could he be looking at?

nothing to be ashamed of post pics senpai

lmao

Why this isn't covered in a Hajib, I will never know.

Gloryholes are your worst? California just make it where you can go to jail longer for misgendering people than intentionally pozzing them.

I actually feel for the faggots in that one.

that's pretty hard to beat

Nice try that's jack black

I guess I'll try.

Hello I am from reddit

Black dick makes mote sense though. Youd at least get some use out of black dick unlike birth control if you werent born with overies and a vagina. This is proof theyre crazy

made me think

>Warned about the gay cancer in the early 80's
>Doctors in SF not certain how it's transmitted but they have a theory it was in bath-houses.
>city tried to close them down.
>Gays come out to protest their right to fuck anyone with impunity
Guess they were right
>Aids explodes in that city

But somehow Reagan is at fault.

I fucking hate the screaming/clapping emoji thing.
And wtf is "pro BC" ?

Swinging Dick YHWH

Gays were mad that the Feds weren't spending 6 trillion shekels to find a magic cure to AIDS, instead of suggesting that fags need to wear condoms before plowing shitpipes.

Waving Dick Jesus

You know what pisses me off most about this profile? Slam poetry. It's cancerous bullshit that fucking destroys the point of poetry

>Implying most trannies are passing
kek, most just look like faggy men in women's clothes

Much credit to whichever beautiful user created this masterpiece

Kek blacked fag detected

There's a point to poetry?

Challenge fuckin accepted

if I were the user in the pic, i'd either fuck off to the flyover states and learn a trade or blow myself up and take the class with me. That or sue and see how far I can take that.

I love when leftists and femcunts attack their own. Makes it easier for us

real pride is leaving your face in the photo.

My place of employment hosted a radio competition yesterday, the hottest tradie competition.
Women were included and 4 made it into the top 10. The worst part is a transgender won. I think it was going from male to female. Who knows, I didn't even say congratulations on winning, it wasn't even good looking.
When I think of a hot tradie I think of a man, not a women or a freak who will mutilate their genetials. I can understand a freak winning this kind of comp in Sydney or Melbourne, but not a small majority white coastal town.

meant to post this

Nope Dans even tagged in the photo

There is.
It's sort of like song, a message can be more clearly recieved when set to a rhythm, or a visual description. Unfortunately, Slam Poetry, which is actually competitive, defeats the fucking point of clarity when everyone is trying to be as "fukkin deeeeeeep" as possible.

Just gotta say that the one thing Britain got right over America is we don’t have those fucking restroom stalls with the door two feet off the ground and like 3 inches of space either side of the door. What the fuck were they thinking?

Anyone sticking a face under the door when I'm pinching a loaf is remarkably brave (and has no sense of smell). BTW I shake the drips off on the floor.

At what age does it stop being "culture" and starts being genetics?

I prefer a treatise or a painting, but to each their own.

This bitch lives in my area.

Hahahaha.......

Dan "i-is t-that a MINOR?!" Schneider

It reminds me about that webm showing a degenerate gay kid twerking in front of a crowd.

OH MY GOD THERE IS ARM HAIR ON IT

Culture is a byproduct of genetics.

Shit, i had no idea people could have such fucked up genes, at first i thought it was fake. At least that poor kid died, her life was probably horrible.

bc niggers will smoke crack in the stalls if they're not

Hail Hortler!

THAS RIGHT BLACK BOI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Richard Speck
Killed 8 women in one night, raped at least one
Sent to prison
Went mtf taking estrogen to "survive"
Fucked male inmates and guards for drugs and protection
Said he liked sex with men

>checked and keked...
tfw This will be humans in 2050

? = gunt

SORT YOUR SHIT OUT, BRAZIL.
Christ, do something constructive. Beat India to the moon or something

Why should suicide be illegal?

Lmao at those dead eyes

fuck off roach

>mtf get small limp feminine dicks
>ftm get hairy masculine dicks

>so what if my child looks like a claymation cartoon figure that won't live to see forty? racemixing is perfectly fine, you bigot!