Why is this man struggling with high school problems when he graduated university?

Why is this man struggling with high school problems when he graduated university?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lajnSJZpI34
youtube.com/watch?v=DFOZT5GaRHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CMVJgUp2VJE
youtube.com/watch?v=XiBYM6g8Tck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I tried teaching my brother math that I did just a year ago after completing a semester. I remembered nothing.

>math is used in the real world
you must be 18 to post here

>Implying anyone who is almost 10 years out of school can remember any kind of math problems.

>generic-anime-protagonist.jpg

You use math to min-max in video games. But other than that, there's little to no application for math in a person's daily life beyond addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.

No, autistis use math to min-max. Most people just pick a skill until they can murder something to death.

Don't worry OP. Once you grow up and live in the real world for a bit you'll realize how absolutely useless 99% of everything you learn in school is because you never use it ever and forget it all too.

Dude you wouldn't believe how much you've forgotten till you're tackled with one of these problems. If you don't use something constantly (like a language) you forget.

On a semi-related note, I want to commit a crime after reading this chapter.

I know right. It's been years since high school and I still remember most of my calculus.

New chapter is out in Japanese. Waiting for Whiteout to translate it.

>he doesn't do differential geometry in his head while waiting for the bus

It's like you want to be dumb and never understand relativity.

Filthy casual that doesn't min-max detected.

If I wanted to min-max, I'd follow someone else's guide and then adjust accordingly.

I'd rather stay dumb thank you very much.

this is an aproximation of how he looks at 26.

>tfw ReLife got snubbed from a chance to gain a lot of popularity on Sup Forums because of it's weird airing circumstances

I'm sure lots of people would have liked it but without a weekly release there was just no active discussion which is what I feel makes a lot of people pick up shows.

Such a shame surely everyone would have loved cute autist girl.

I'm okay with that, it was spared shitposting and the threads on release were nice, so are the occasional chapter releases

Yeah, people would likely say its a web toon and belongs not to Sup Forums.

tanaka looks rough

would you hire that?
If anything, making him young again just to lose his youth after a year of being liked by people is a worse torture than just letting him be.

learn2play, git gud skrub, etc.

real answer is looking up a guide the autists made.

>video games
The poster you replied to said you have to be 18 to post here.

Adults don't play video games.

Everyone would just complain about how shitty the volleyball girl arc was.

>le smart man
kill yourself not him but people like you are the worst

I don't mind popularity either way
the problem is we probably won't get a second season for a year or two if it ever gets made

What if video games is my job? I mean I know you're baiting but beside the obvious there are also some "adult" reasons to play games.

>What if video games is my job?
Then you're a manchild?

Incorrect, the answer is online poker player. Just won 2nd place in a tournament, shit was so cash.

>online poker player
So a manchild, then.

what show will air all at once this fall?

you're on a board
discussing
japanese cartoons
we're all manchilds shut the fuck up

>zero effort
The strategy of a person who knows they can't win and is cutting their losses.

the manga still has to have enough material to make a decent season. if the comico model seems to work they'll probably focus on expanding shows that worked so that gives relife a good chance in a couple of years.

Go back to bed, Liam.

Better than a neet living off autismbux / their parents like you

>2nd place
>won
So you're a manchild AND a retard?

>Go back to bed, Liam.
Not even close but I like that you at least tried to win. I'll let you have what's left of the thread out of respect.

Clearly you know nothing about poker tournaments, 2nd place pays out more than a hundred times the buyin price and happens less than 1/50 times for even the best players in the world.

>posting on an anime image board
>strategy
>"tried to win"
Holy shit the cringe is off the charts. Fuck off you moron, you're not an anime character you fat loser.

I hope you know everyone fapped to your gf during the E3 stream. Pretending to be Wooly made it even hotter.

Yes I'm sorry you are not strategically minded but strategy is indeed something one can attribute to posting on anime image boards. I am not acting like an anime character, it is you acting like an "user" character while I'm speaking like a real person.

>I'm sorry you are not strategically minded

Alright Sup Forums, enough of this shit. You're not welcome on this board.

How about we ignore the autist in this thread and talk about how cute the autist in the show was

You're right. After reading this for the first time last week I seriously don't understand why that volleyball arc lasted so long. The main characters were barely involved aside from a few pages, and the arc itself dragged on almost as long as the main story. It was fucking ridiculous. I actually ended up skimming through the entire thing.

>character is alcoholic and smoke
>became high schooler and stopped drinking and smoking
Stupid tbqh

he doesn't stop, actually
he still smokes in his flat and his attaché brings in alcohol for special occasions

If you are forced to you can stop smoking in the morning and afternoon, and just smoke at night. People with children go through that all the time.
Drinking isn't really on the same level unless you have serious issues that the relife corporation is not gonna fix.

He's not an absolute incompetent pussy faggot tho.

To be fair, I don't remember most of the high school material I studied through after I graduated. I to review through some online math courses just to refresh my memory of most of it during my last year in university, because there some math formulas I completely forgot. .

video games are my job and I'm a cute little girl.

OKAY
FUCK IT
Prove you can deal with HS math, solve one from each column.

>please answer this. Its my homework

Nice try user

my homework is in an anime? I don't remember having teacher that were such weeaboos or that lazy.

kek

(a+2b)(a-2b) = Q

post 90s music like the EDs

I don't even know what it's asking me to do

youtu.be/lajnSJZpI34

this

No clue, I was always shit at math.

I believe you have to reduce them to the most simple string possible, something like item 9 being
>a¬3 - 6a¬2 + 12a - 8
I think? I remember doing that in HS at some point, I can't remember if something else came after that.

Goddamn polynomials, who thought it was a good idea to label numbers with letters?

If anything I guess its a decent brain excercise, you learn to work things on an abstract level instead of limiting yourself to pragmatic things around you.
I had completely forgotten the word polynominal, if someone had asked me what it was I would had assumed I never had learned that. That's HS for you, I guess.

It's just expanding why can't he do it?..

>fellow flipfag posting inferior E-heads song

puhlease
youtube.com/watch?v=DFOZT5GaRHQ

I personally have the problem I can't understand what I'm supposed to do if you just show me that. If it had more levels or expected something in particular I would be completely lost, a lot of HS stuff is tied to what you have been seeing in class and just jumping there puts you out of context.
Source is chunnibyou, tho.

They're like 3 years younger in chuuni so it makes sense that it's so easy

>that cute autist I hung out with in high school
I have no idea what happened to her.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMVJgUp2VJE

Still, I think I could barely do binominal equations and it would took me easily 20 minutes or more just to figure out how they worked. If I had an hour for that, and then two other exams on subjects that are purely memorizing things like history or geography I would get recked. And three more the next day?
In my country we usually have the rule that you can have more than two tests per day, it's pointless to put that much pressure into a couple of days when spreading them through the week isn't gonna change anything besides giving breathing space.

That's how HS works. I only have friends I still talk to because I moved to another province and visiting back is a reasson to hang out in itself, I'm assuming that the first month of pure freedom after HS must get everyone bored to dead of their friends.

>implying uni graduates aren't a bunch of children

I was a hikki/NEET for a year and a half after high school, then I moved 1500 miles away for college, which was a fucking meme. I didn't really make any friends there. Was a lot harder to do so as an adult.

right? Kariu is so cute.

>High School
>"problems"

That's literally middle school level. It's only multiplying, maybe a bit tedious if the terms are long, but even a retard would be able to do these.

Actually, yeah.
But imagine a History test with particular dates and stuff that everyone else saw in class a few weeks ago and studied for another exam. Math and English should be easy enough if you actually try, but History or Geography would reck you.

Answer them then

youtube.com/watch?v=XiBYM6g8Tck

Wasn't this supposed to be a review exam? Why the fuck is the entire page dedicated to multiplication drills instead of having problems from a bunch of different topics?

Also, right column is trivial once you know the trick, but that's the thing. Some dude 10 years out of high school can't just recall some random, useless formula for a very specific set of expressions that are never seen again.

Too cute for me, im depressing because of no season 2 now.

I am a retard
also this

He still has a fridge full of beer and smokes in his abatement

This is from Chuunibyou.

If you didn't major in either engineering or chemistry, you might as well and spent 4 solid years learning how to yodel for all the actual education you received.

Agreed, my fellow enlightened gentlemen. The dregs of society are such simplistic creatures, barely even worthy of the title "sentient" without a STEM degree.

This is quite easy, but I can't be bothered to answer.

I haven't done expansion in years but I gave the first two in the left column the old college try, mathfags feel free to correct me I stopped at limits.

(3) 4a^2+3a+(9/16)
(4) a^2 - 4b^2