Raildex NT17

In case you missed it yesterday: NT17 in November. A bit earlier than expected

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892486-3/

>He who holds the right hand is King.
>Kihara Yuiitsu has binded the hearts of over 100 girls in the Kamisato Faction and orders the death of Kamijou.
>Here is where Kamijou commences his counter attack.
>Now, go save Kamisato Kakeru.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29623005
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_~_Russian:Necessarius_Illustrations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

>thread not even up 5 minutes and retarded spammer already in it

I'm most interested in what the king part means. Are we finally going to get some solid information on what Touma and/or his hand really is?

If we are headed toward the end of the series like some people think then yeah I'd say it's a possibility

So who all do you think think will appear this volume?

>Here is where Kamijiu connences his counter attack.
I guess he punches the girls that come after him and makes them join him.

Ah yeah, DEMON Touma time.

Mikoto probably. Accelerator and Hamazura hopefully

Definitely Mikoto and the UFO loli. I'm betting another Level 5 will join Touma or at the least Shiage since there's a need to balance out magic.

On the magic side, Othinus, Birdway, Index, Laura should have a role since this is going to be about Kamisato and needing help to get him back from the other side/parallel universe. So maybe even Ollerus or Fiamma will show up.

Magic side will probably come a bit later I think. I'm almost willing to bet money NT17 is gonna be Touma and Fran plus whoever else gets dragged into this, with a side of surprise Mikoto distraction

>Here is where Kamijou commences his counter attack.

I am actually excited to see what he does. When he actually has time to think his Keikaku game is pretty damn strong.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29623005

I think he's largely gonna roll with it as usual.

Which one?

Middle. The right doesn't show the any mental strain and although the left is the most menacing, it is difficult to really identify her without looking at the name.

Alright.

Does anyone have the Necessarius SS illustrations, by the way?

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_~_Russian:Necessarius_Illustrations

>If we are headed toward the end of the series like some people think

You mean one person, that retarded shitposter who hates the series and wants it to end as soon as possible.

But what if it is? What if Kamachi makes it amazing, and truly goes out with a bang at the end of NT? With no loose ends or anything. Will you call it rushed? Let the man write and let people speculate, it's not your place to decide who likes what either.

>Magic side will probably come a bit later I think
Who you gonna call?

Get him Kanzaki

>In case you missed
nah, fuck you with this garbage.
everything sucks

>Necessarius comes to kick Yuiitsu's shit
Could Yuiitsu beat Saints?

Until I walk in

If I have learned anything from the Raildex series is that it doesn't matter who you are, you can beat anybody under Fiamma level with enough time and bullshit resources. Or Shiageluck.

As the longest lasting Kihara, she can do anything at this point.

She can pretend to use Magic God spells and shit their pants

I'm not sure if AAA Mikoto should get "magician" category. She doesn't really utilize its true power, in her hands it's just a bunch of top-tier guns.
Esper/armed should be fine.

Thanks

Is this the only relevant character added in NT11? Been too long for me to remember.

And the whale

Fair enough. What about doge?

Oh fuck, forgot about her. I get the feeling I'm going to have to reread the past 5 volumes...

His power is basically Aleister's so I would say put Noukan right next to him or a little below him (since he most likely can't use Archetype Controller) with magic/armed.

It's basically just a boost in mobility and firepower. Guys like Beetle and Rensa 29 should still be stronger than her.

>What about doge?
Either magician/armed or special/armed, depending on interpretation. On one hand, he definitely can bring out magic attacks, on the other, just pushing the button and letting the memes flow doesn't make one a magician.
Also I don't remember if he can use this power freely, or needs Aleister's authorization.

Still waiting, Kamachi.

Listen, shit for brains.You have zero right to tell people they can't speculate or hold certain opinions. Are there a few shitposters like this massive retard? Yeah. This is fucking Sup Forums. There are gonna be shitposters. But not everyone (and yes, dumbfuck, it's more than one person) who thinks the series could or maybe even should end in the next few years is out to shitpost or hates the series. Fuck off with your whiney baby shit

Just you wait until Kamachi introduces an alien Magic God

Why do you come here then?

>HP gets blasted into space
>couple days later an alien obsessed girl shows up

I'm pretty sure aliens would be science.

I think Touma discovering alien magic is a thing would push him over the edge. The second they catch wind of him, he's getting abducted.

The reason why the windowless building has rockets under it is because he has a station in deep space ready in case shit goes wrong. The entire crew working it are aliens.

Wasn't Aleister description of Aiwass similar to a gray?
>inb4 Aiwass was an ancient alien all along

Maybe with her AAA, dark matter, and fake god magic. But she damn sure isn't going to beat one in a fist fight with special blood boiling fist. Also Knight leader would fuck her inside out.

Probably just a metaphor.

Aiwass was literally called an extra terrestrial.

He be nerfed gods, and from what we have seen gods mostly loose because they eat every shot without trying to defend on the possibility that it could hurt them.

>she's the only one who sides with Touma
Fran is HP in disguise, going after his love.

Metaphor is likely but what if it's not? What if Kamachi is really gonna start wrapping this up? Wrapping it up or not, the openness of this preview is getting me really excited. Anything could happen. It kinda feels like buckling in on a roller coaster. I sincerely hope the lengthy preview and cover continue with this type of atmosphere

Why are people always so angry in these threads?

Even if it's not endgame time, it's at least time to start heading to the climax of the arc, which is probably gonna be a hell of a ride as always.

Honestly, probably the fact that Index III never happened. The entire state of the fanbase would be in better shape if it came to be.

There's a select group of individuals that get assblasted over something new every thread. If you say Aogami is the #6, casually post about HO/BS possibly getting a new anime, say you like Frenda, etc. there's always some sperg that takes everything seriously and goes on rants for hours. It's not even about waifu wars anymore.

True true. Like I said, it feels like I'm strapping in on a roller coaster with a goofy grin and a "here we go". Previous volumes lacked that sense of excitement.

I have to wonder if that's almost because Kamachi went too far with NT8-10 so early in NT. Yeah, some people were let down by the ending, but that was almost endgame levels of shit getting real, yet it was only the first arc of NT. Surely Kamachi isn't gonna keep getting crazier with his climaxes, right?

Yuiitsu almost destroyed the city, it'll only get crazier from here. I bet she'll be rewarded with more gimmicks and toys from Aleister now that Kamisato is out of the picture.

Don't get me wrong, shit got real in
NT9 and NT10, and I enjoyed the novels/threads, but this is the biggest rush I've gotten in a while from this series. Maybe it's because I've always seen Aleister as final boss and the big bad and he has a high chance of making moves soon

Something always sets somebody off in the threads. It's probably a combination of the fact the novels have felt off for a while and there's no news on more anime.

>not seeing Laura as final boss
Aleister is going to drop the ultimate spaghetti when he actually makes his moves

Our main resident shitposter is busy on the Heavy Object thread right now, it's a good time to have actual discussion.

Laura hasn't done much. But that may change quickly. I see Laura as a perpetual thorn in Aleister's side that may or may not play a part in his downfall

Aiwass is the final boss.

My only hope is that Kamachi doesn't pull a final fantasy and bring some literal who final boss completely out of left field.

Now accepting applications for the Fran fanclub.

That would imply that Aiwass has ambitions. Aiwass kinda just fucks around. I wish it manifested while the MGs were around, considering how interested it was in fighting accel and kazakiri it probably would want to try a real big fish.

I wonder what her deal is. Is she really in contact with aliens or is something else and she's being manipulated into thinking its aliens. I suppose we will find out soon enough

I want Fran and MMR mikoto to talk about aliens.

I'm in.

I wonder if it will be the alien microbes from that short story. Actually was that even canon?

Touma could just ask Othinus to confirm if Aliens really exist I guess

Ayylmao.
I don't trust any of the Kamisato sluts yet, but I really want her to be reasonable at least, she's cute.

It was the Stiyl SP, wasn't it? I think it's canon.

Haimura has to make at least one oppai loli eventually right?

I am in agreement with that one user who thinks she sided with him to avoid unilateral eradication of the Kamisato faction because they are trying to kill Touma. Her basic job was reconnaissance if I recall, so she probably has the best grasp on Touma's associates and how dangerous they are. She also might know about the monster zoo. Either way, she knows he's a fucking minefield that they shouldn't tread.

She might even think he's the best bet for actually getting Kamisato back

I bet you anything aliens are gonna end up like vampires - heavily implied to be extinct (WR in this case)

>Touma saves Kamisato and suddenly a bunch of aliens get out of WR too, starting the new arc

I hope that a) only Kamisato can be saved from WR for some reason or b) there really is no return

I don't want a flood of people/things following Kamisao out

>vampires also come out
>himegamifag finally comes back to life
>Aleister picks vampires specifically to insta kill

Do you know... the muffin man?

The muffin man?

The muffin man.

Hm, I think I know the muffin man... does he live on Dreary Lane?

Well... she's MARRIED to the muffin man.

The muffin man!?

THE MUFFIN MAN!

She's married to the muffin man...

Do YOU know the muffin man?

I DO I DO!

I saw the muffin man once at a grocery store with his wife and kids in District 10 last year. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a bitch and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen pineapple sodas in his shopping cart without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cartons and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each carton and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Wow, the muffin man sounds like a real jerk!

Why is Umidori so edgy?

She literally has the edgyiest parts of Accel's personality inserted into her.

To hide the fact that she's incredibly prone to bullying.

So did he pay for them or not? This is important.

where the hell is the railgun battle royale arc
WHERE IS IT KAMACHI
GIVE IT TO ME

Add her to the list of nice girls that we will probably never see again.

If one impregnates Misaka and a clone would the childs be brothers?

>Kamisato is the one who awakened Touma

Question now is who will be the one to awakened Mikoto?