RARE MASS EVAC DRILL IN NORTH KOREA

>They are preparing for a US military response to the upcoming H-bomb test in the Pacific (most likely when Trump is in Asia - early November)
nknews.org/2017/10/north-korea-conducts-blackout-exercises-and-mass-evacuation-drills-sources/

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/usfk-holds-evacuation-drills-amid-rising-tensions-with-north-korea-1.473527
nknews.org
nknews.org/2017/10/north-korea-conducts-blackout-exercises-and-mass-evacuation-drills-sources/
youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's habbiding

Very soon.

Where would North Koreans evacuate to though? South Korea?

bump

also

I hope argentina gets nooked

bunkers

stay dumb america

>november
how the fuck is it a happening faggor?

Indeed. Not right now, but soon.

>North Korean nuclear strike on Tokyo during Trump's Nov 4th visit

You saw it here first

when it happens soon, net will likely go down so making thread now

and the drill happened a few hours ago/now

why is this a big deal?

an habbening

its 6:42am in north korea, what are they up too this early

rare event

Evacuating one's self from the immediate blast radius of a nuclear bomb won't help. The greatest danger comes from the radioactive fallout, not the instant vaporization of people within about a kilometer of ground zero. The US has enough nukes to make every square inch of North Korea unlivable, and it would not be unreasonable for us to respond to a single nuclear attack with 100 nuclear explosions scattered across the North Korean countryside.

work

Where they would all starve to death because they can't grow food underground and the entire surface is radioactive?

Oh my god actual fucking Mole people

It's nothing.

Two bombs will work, or else the chongs and the chinks and the sorks will get uppity angsty because of the fallout

Look, here's what we should do if the North Koreans attack us: nuke the entire country, then cover it in our garbage. Just get entire freighter ships to carry junk from our landfills and catapult it or airdrop it onto the North Korean landscape. Bury anyone living underground tons of junk.

But that doesn't kill all of the North Koreans.

Brexit was just the beginning... there will be more.

North Korea is preparing for the EMP Samson Option. One EMP-specialized warhead detonated directly above North Korea will kill 90% of the populations of South Korea, Japan, and the most populated regions of China. North Korea will be least affected due to their relatively primitive technology.

It doesn't but why do you want to be accused of genocide
The world sn't Sup Forums user
The UN will go anal on Trump if he attempts anything

>nuclear fallout is devastating
>therefore, you shouldn't bother to leave the blast radius of a nuke

that's were you live my province friend

I unironically do not believe that nk will fall to us might as fast as americans think.

chinese food imported delivered by military

let's do this. the way society is going i honestly don't care if i get nuked any more, just make it a quick vaporization not radiation.

I think it has more to do with the fact the US just sent 3 warships to that area, Kim won't detonate a bomb in the pacific because he know it will either be shot down by Aegis or it will just lead to more sanctions

You guys are so cocksucking stupid. They do this shit all the time and it always causes one of these threads.

t. Senior NCO working in the USAG Yongsan SCIF

when was the last time they had a mass evac drill?

Hopefully they recognise Catalonia before then.

>implying Aegis can shoot it down
maybe but not certain for sure

Yes, they are. It's like they never studied Cold War Part 1, but they probably didn't.

Too bad I only got to Kunsan in 2000. My bros who went there in the 1980s said it was basically a short tour drunken orgy. They'd go to Clark, stock up on cheap tennies, then trade those for pussy. Damn Pinatubo rekt Clark before I could get there.

Life ain't fair...

>modern tech vs 50s era tech
gee I wonder who wins

Norks play all sorts of fuckfuck games as Cold War theater. Check out the Blue House raid for when they tried to kill the Sork President. They are a fun mixture of dead serious and more-than-typically-insane Korean.

very old nk subs are super hard to detect on modern radars actually

Still be messy though. We can't stop chem artillery and SK would get thoroughly smegged.

I believe it was June but I literally don't care enough to check

pic related is all im getting mate

You would propose feeding an entire country Chinese takeout?

I'm speaking of a drill though. The evacuations never actually happened and civilians are not involved in the drill itself. The only way you guys would hear about it is from a friend in the military or these dumb sensationalized news reports.

stripes.com/news/usfk-holds-evacuation-drills-amid-rising-tensions-with-north-korea-1.473527

There is a link from the June drill. Notice it is listed as a "semiannual drill."

Nothing on kcna.kp

>nknews.org

Nigga pls.

This site is known for exaggerated propaganda.

Underrated

You are one retarded monkey. These are not US or ally drills, literally North Koreans evacuating which is very rare and not some annual exercise.

So even less of a happening considering that didn't happen.

Yes, need more confirmed sources but the news is not surprising regardless, considering the war tensions.

Also underground nuclear-powered hydroponic agricultural systems can maintain self-sufficiency of these bunkers by recycling biological waste and other stuff into fresh vegetables et cetera.

They make sonar sing like crazy though. You have to get close to detect them, but Nork subs are loud as shit.

US owns the UN tho.

North Korea is badass and I hope they conquer the world.

radroach meat

ok, kim.

>nknews.org/2017/10/north-korea-conducts-blackout-exercises-and-mass-evacuation-drills-sources/
insh'Allah

no, it won't

The Norkapolypse is going to turn out as a big nothing burger. The risk is too high for any side to do anything and thus we are betrayed again out of our big fat happening.

Oh Christ it's the emergency access too. So check and that.

maybe

Nigga please. It costs NK leadership nothing and training is also theater. You're basically Asian by location, you should know better.

>Ausflag
>Asian by location
>by location

>risk is too high
All you need is one crazy person who doesn't care about "risks"

>t. american

BUILD THE WALL
NUKE THE GOOKS
DRAIN THE SPOOKS
#MAGA

That crazy person has to be on the US side. The DPRK has nothing to lose unlke the USA. Letting the Nips and the Gooks settle this amongst themselves would be the better option and is also in line with Trump's slogan "America First". The more important thing would be protecting the petrodollar in Venezuela which is significantly closer to the States and also isn't armed with nukes.

git gud, rainbow hair.

Troops are getting moved to germany
Along with vehicles

>Trump files about to be released
>Trump about to be charged with crimes
>Trump says he wants to go to DMZ
>Trump now going to Asia to be in range of NK nukes
He's literally trying to get himself killed to avoid going to prison.

sauce us up, nigger.

the clinton group is getting indicted, not trump, genius.

Do you genuinely believe that fantasy or are you just paid to spread it? Judging from your posts you're being paid. No one actually believes that Mueller raids Manafort, raids Trump Jr. takes the Trump files and then charges someone completely unrelated. Not even the most delusional memefag from the trump meme thread truly believes Trump is innocent or will avoid prison.

All I can say

>Tanks, planes, warships, helicopters, chemical weapons against rice farmers
Gee I wonder who wins

>50s tech vs 50s tech

>the peninsula will be reunited in your life time

Big if true

It's no secret the US owns the UN

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

Putin will never allow us to attack his friend Kim Jong Un. Russia is the last country on Earth still helping North Korea besides Iran. The Russia/Iran/North Korea alliance will do whatever they can to stop this.

Putin is not that bold. China is still semi supporting Nork and even they know to back off. He wouldn't risk WW3 over the DPRK, there's absolutely nothing to gain

Good.

Considering how little food they have, this expenditure of energy will help them starve quicker.

If Vietnam proved anything, it would be to not discount the rice farmers.

Putin won't do anything rash like a military strike he'll just use it publicly as anti-US propaganda like always and he'll use his spy networks and other covert means to undermine US assets, intelligence, and image around the world. Putin is weak in military might so he uses other more backstabby means. He's really the world's Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.

Pull a George Washington and drop the kinetic hammer on Christmas.

I agree but I think the US still beats Russia in terms of backstabby means. Putin is clever and smart but I think he knows being on NK's side if it comes to blows won't be good for him.

How about a Halloween Happening?

Vietnam wasn't conventional warfare though. They used guerilla tactics and anyone could be the enemy. Man woman or child, no uniforms, booby traps everywhere. The US would fucking stomp any army in a conventional war.

>a conventional war
Nukes and ICBMs.

If it proved anything it's that we need more napalm

YOU KNOW I JUST REALIZED I DON'T HAVE A BOMB SHELTER IF SOMETHING WOULD EVER HAPPEN

AM I FUCKED?

What part of the country?

Only if your leaders fuck it up.

>What part of the country?

ITS ABOUT 90% NIGGERS GUESS