BRA did nothing wrong.

Fuck off

What did he mean by this?

LM soon.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I love Annie from the bottom of my heart and the core of my soul
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

Well, Hange's goal is to take care of humanity. Integra's goal is to take care of the queen.
>their relationship with the people they care for,
I agree with that. But that's becasue Integra doesn't socialize much. And Alucard, Walter and Seras all were her servants.
>how they like things
?
>how they react to pain
I find it similar.

>comedy
We couldn't see that part of Integra very much.
Hange's is just mostly chill, so she'd laugh at most stuff
>and grief are nothing alike.
Judging by how Hange reacted when Levi told her her squad had died I find it similar.

Did Reiner not think Titans hate humans?

Erwin should know better than to kiss Mrs Smith

would anyone have hated it if sasha became a titan instead of armin

A+ meme I died

Why do you say that?

He likely meant to ask about how Marco found himself in this situation, i.e. being munched on by a titan.

Pokemon anime is more succesfull then attack on titan anime

Remember when Isayama said Zeke was the key to the story? He was being more specific than I thought.

but Reiner put him in that situation

how can Reiner now know how Marco got into that situation when it was himself that put him there?

Implication being you're a hairy dog

So, how many years are we gonna have to wait for the spinoff featuring EH, LM & JH's daughters?

What is this picture all about? Is it comparing art styles or something?

Bert is already done. Soon also Reiner and Annie will follow him. Hope Annie will be offed by Jean, because, you know, sweet revenge and all.

He is gonna come back with an army of shifters,

In the picture that is an actual dog. It's not a human woman, like myself.

>EM, LH, AA and JHi's kids
FTFY

mangasee.co/manga/?series=ShingekiNoKyojin&chapter=81&index=1&page=3
page 3 doesn't work, where can i read all the stuff up to ep85 without pages missing ?

post yfw people out there think reiner and bertholt were going to get redeemed but instead they are going to get DEAD

Are you trolling or just plain retarded?
Reiner is kinda fucked-up in the head. We've seen that plenty of times already.

They don't need to be redeemed. They didn't do anything wrong.

But this was way back into the start of the series.

Not later on in the series after they were up for days living in a tower trying to not die being surrounded by Titans.

This is literally the beginning.

His brain problems were all based around two things:
1. Too much time spent behind the walls of humanity
2. Lack of sleep

Neither of those things should have been really effecting him at this point in the series.

Hange is more near to Ceres than to Integra. She would even be more a Walter.

Are you completely retarded?

But Eren and Hange child would be really cool to see.

No. Are you?

Ok, you're retarded. At least you're not a troll, at least. Congratulations!

Secondary fag here. So what has basically happened since the anime ended?

Their kid would be insane, but also very cute.

Grisha a cheater.
Erwin has daddy issues.
Historia has daddy issues.
Zeke has daddy issues.
Eren has daddy issues.
Annie has daddy issues.
Reiner has personality issues.
Bert is dead.
Armin is the smartest shifter alive.
Manlet thought Kenny was his dad.
Mikasa who?
Jean is now NewMoblit.
Hange is new Commander.

So Eren has a HALF-BROTHER?

EH is canon.

Erwin's daddy issues are so charming. He is a loving son. Forever.

HA Grisha left his wife and son for a waitress. I guess he couldn't stand the fancy life.

Sexy half bro.

What? Seras was the moe character with a heart of gold who cried fat tears after her love died and Walter was this Alfred-like Butler who was a complete traitor. Isayama has also said Hanji is the scariest when angry, even more than Levi, Eren and Erwin. Serious Hange could easily be as based as Integra.
She's now the commander of the scouting legion, has the strongest people under her command and has the whole woman who acts like a man thing going on. They're obviously not the same, but they're similar..

EVERYTIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

now that we know humans exist will we get to see some diversity? and will we get to see the superior race of Levi/Mikasa Japanese culture since they are the most strongest humans in this series. we better get some Mexicans and blacks.

Elaborate on how I'm wrong instead of name calling.

Oh wait, you can't.

Ymir will explain this for you.

He went into soldier mode, you stupid fuck.

>First few hours in the outside world
>Manlet sees a nigger
>What's that! Is not tall as titans but its eyes have the same void as those monsters
>So there was something more nightmarish than titans?
>Proceeds to kill him
>Tumblr lost their shit
>Manlet is banned and tagged as problematic

Help

>Ymir will never analyze Erwin.

i feel like this manga is headed towards some kind of civilization theme. Wars will start, titans will be used as weapons. Who knows maybe we will get to see some slavery. Maybe other humans have better technology used towards fighting titans.

Do not be disgusting.

New Team Levi will get wiped out screen cap this

>disgusting
Why

Damn that's some shit taste all around not even liking JH could save it.

two things will happen either the Japanese are seen as a total badass or they are just a bunch of second rate humans used only for defeating Titans. Remember Asian people were rare in beginning of this series we only had Levi and Mikasa, so imagine whole army of them against a group of titans.

Zeke pls.

Anybody know what timeline this series is based off?

I'm not defending that user but why do you think diversity is disgusting?

Levi isn't Asian.

Fuck off already.

>mfw outsiders have cars, tanks and planes

>and will we get to see the superior race of Levi/Mikasa Japanese culture
Yes, as soon as they start repopulating together.

Diversity these days just panders to an agenda. Can't we have a series where all but one character (who is half and half anyway) are all European?

No.

Fuck off Guzma you aren't even a Trial Captain.

but humans exist outside the wall.

Delete this. Zeke just wants to play baseball with his little bro.

They're still playing, just wrestling this time.

Jean and Hitch's twin boys will be named Marco and Marlo right?

i bet that there will be some kind of race war going on outside the walls.

>but humans exist outside the wall

>Hange's position
NGGGHN

Yes. They're adorable names for twins.

They will also have a daughter who's a big sister to the twins. She will have Jean's spunk and Hitch's smug attitude.

If humans exist outside the walls, why haven't Levis scout fuckboys found them yet? Haven't they roamed outside for a pretty long time? How the fuck did Erens dad survive but nobody else ever does for a long enough period to find other civilizations?

since there is no need for repopulating we might get to see some more members of the Ackerman family outside of the walls. Maybe even a black Ackerman.

Perfect. But the daughter needs a name.

Because MT along with others coordinated Titan attacks on the scouting legion each time they went out. If somebody would leave the wall in secret, the likelihood of them getting killed by Titans is slim. This is why leaving the wall without permission is illegal.

Uh hello TITANS. The survey Corps suck, they now sort of know what a photograph is. i wouldn't be surprise if other civilizations have working cars, flying machines or even a radio. we will probably be seeing some steampunk technology. i wanted to know more about the titans origins not the fucking human race.

>This is why leaving the wall without permission is illegal.
I honestly didn't suspect this. Holyu shit.

i feel like the purpose of leaving the human race was because some kind of redneck dude wanted to become king so he creates these walls so he can do what he wants and make his own little world.

You're saying it would be disgusting if Isayama revealed there are other races alive outside the walls?

LH a best!

well that is not what we got when they made the live action movie. But diversity is good

And also to give people the right of marrying their siblings.
>Tfw Grisha's motivation to go to the walls was cucking his wife.
>Tfw Ft's motivation to create the walls was to make some pretty kinky orgies.

It can't be too girly, but not masculine either. Maybe Roxie.

Yes.

>The races live in peace
>Niggers are actually the more developed.

Both sides of the issue are wrong. Diversity is neither good nor bad. It's a non-issue that people completely blow out of the water.

if that is the true reason why the walls and that little world was created then i will die laughing. Basically the humans inside the walls are the result of a joke and the outside world must look at them in disgust. Basically the people inside the walls are the SOUTH :)

We wuz kingz etc.

So Eren's dad left the North so he can move to the South and marry a hot waitress.

Why is Mrs Smith a racist with apparently neo-Nazi leanings?

Only cucks aren't.

4chin. Where memes become trend ironically and later reality unironically.

>trying this hard to fit in

because this is an anime series that has an all white European characters and a half Japanese girl fighting giant naked people.