Kathy is on about Trump again

Kathy is on about Trump again
youtube.com/watch?v=U9tD3RZS43I

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/10/24/kathy-griffin-slams-lisa-bloom-and-spineless-heiress-anderson-cooper/
avclub.com/kathy-griffin-has-declared-open-war-on-andy-cohen-and-t-1819942858
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kathy-griffin-slams-andy-cohen-in-angry-youtube-rant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus Christ, that is one ugly beast of a woman

Kathy no! She’s naming the Jews!

if you couldnt hate that cunt more she just shows you how much of a vindictive backstabbing jew she is, what a fucking bitch.

>the jew cries out in pain as they strike at you

DOWN TO THE LETTER JESUS CHRIST listen to that harpy shriek. "harvey levin conspires with the goys oy vey its annudah shoah!"

SHUT IT DOWN.

omg the president is talking to someone who has dirt on his deepstate funded celebrity enemies!!! IMPEACH ZUMPF

only names the jews guilty of wrong think, call the thought police ASAP

>>Quickrundown
D-list whore, wants to cash in on all the fun of shitposting on the Prez/America/White people in genreal...
Makes ISIS inspired Agitprop
Nomies, and Autist Flip shit
Hires Kike Lawyer
All your kike friends make fun of you
realize your a toxic asset sidelined watching everyone make money off of your stupidity
Fake Kike Lawyer still hounding you for more Shekels
Call out Fake Lawyer Kike you hired on Twitter
Lash out at Fake Friend, Fake News, Faggot & Former CIA Intern
STARTS NAMING JEWS, calls out their Degeneracy, and control of the media >

How do you think this end for da ol gal /pol? Is she our gal?
pagesix.com/2017/10/24/kathy-griffin-slams-lisa-bloom-and-spineless-heiress-anderson-cooper/

avclub.com/kathy-griffin-has-declared-open-war-on-andy-cohen-and-t-1819942858

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kathy-griffin-slams-andy-cohen-in-angry-youtube-rant/

What's wrong with her mouth...it looks like her jaw is partially wired shut or something.

>female """"""""""comedians""""""""""

>Levin
>Cohen
>Bloom

She is surrounded by Jews, and yet she still doesn't see the pattern. That shit amazes me.

jesus christ it's like a broom with a leather suit that resembles a human

>no more red wig

holy shit. the transgender Andy Dick isn't even trying anymore.

Isn't it illegal to share someone's phone number for doxxing purposes?

Strange, she doesn't really strike me as a cheese pizza afficianado. Maybe she has a lot of friends who are.

Witness me

She's one old woman.

>STARTS NAMING JEWS, calls out their Degeneracy

fucking hardly. she calls out jews who robbed her of shekels, nothing more. this entire video was a 17 minute rant about jews holocausting her career, ablooing about lost shekels and getting pissed because some hollywood jews had the audacity to not drink the punch and munch shillarys crusty snatch, a crime almost as bad as being a gentile.

also forgot to add that youtubes (((trending))) videos are a fucking joke, handpicked by shlomo to get ultrajew messages across or just mindless shit.

what a fucking joke jewtube cracks down on 'controversial' channels and hand picks a video giving out harvey levins phone number.

Faggot Offered her Cocaine, called out 3 of the biggest Faggots on tv Cohen, Levin, and Cooper
You cant go Full 1488 right out of the gate

I'd hit it

fucking gross

with pic related

>He talks to Trump once a week on the phone
>He's gay so Trump doesn't care about him
What did she mean by this

>#3 on trending

pence's nigger-faggot death squads are going to murder harvey and all other homersexuals.

>figuratively of course

(((TRENDING)))

this is a god video

Jew Harvey of TMZ
Jew Andy of BRAVO/NBC

She knows now because she isn't jewish they only ever used her for money.

I hope she goes full white supremacy at this point.

The world needs more crazy redheads.

The sad reality (for her) is that she's the one who was decapitated. All those scheduled entertainment gigs went up in smoke.

Why is her face so long?

They forgot a ()

It's now 2

Took me a minute to get it. lol

Here's what she looks like without makeup. Yikes