How does Sup Forums feel about tard racemixing?

How does Sup Forums feel about tard racemixing?

cute couple desu

meh they are both downs who cares

Bait. Only trashy degenerates pick on the retarded, which is something libs, blacks, and feminists would probably do if he wasn’t black.

subhuman mix with sub-subhuman
dont care

They probably won't have kids so I have no problems with two similarly disadvantaged kids finding companionship in each other.

thats how tards were created in the first place so who cares

They can't have sex. If they have sex, then whoever left them alone together should be tried for abuse of the handicapped. But so long as it's just innocent mimicry of normal adults, it's fine.

Kinda cute. They're both downies anyway.

It's nice that Finns stick to their own kind.

Good for them, let them have some joy in their lifes

As long as they don't have kids together, I'm not concerned.

Does a nigger with downs equal a lower than low IQ?

Men with down syndrome are sterile, so there is absolutely nothing wrong with this

They should have 12 kids

I'm downs with that.

top kek

i bet they think theyre hot shit

Dont be so cowardly that you prey on the weak. People with downs can have IQ's up to 115. Its really just a genetic disorder

Yeah well theyre both retarded and they still found somone to love them. Whas your excuse smoothskin?

at least this nog tard has dated a white woman unlike you faggot

>A mentally disabled nigger can get a date but you cannot.

you guys cut me to the core

>that face

Tards cannot race mix
They are sterilized at birth.

I don't expect the female tard to reproduce for the white race, her DNA is extremely undesirable, so I couldn't care less. Together they'll make a mulatto baby that fits in with all the other low IQ muddies.

VIRAL?? Developmental

Let em be happy.

The truly needy and disabled deserve everything that makes them smile.

Are you willing to date a retard?

>tard
>racemixing
No need to be redundant, OP.

This is a white mans response

double tard

There are so few people with stuff like downs that it doesn't matter if all of them were race mixing never mind if a few of them race mix.

Cucked by a nigger tard.

Fucking kill yourself.

He is probably above the average IQ for his family.

Checked, somebody get that guy some rope.

A white downs and a true nigga are drowning in a pool and you can only save 1. Who do you save?

I can't tell if that kid on the left is actually a girl or a child tranny (since that seems to be all the rage with kids nowadays)

Every downs girl has the exact same face. It's almost like they're aliens or something, infiltrating under the guise of retardation so that no one suspects them.

It's not even genetic most of the time. Just a cell division error.

Sorry, but you're going to have to drown, hue.

I was told by a friend that works with people with downs that they usually can't get pregnant, and even if they do it's usually a pretty quick miscarriage. Which is a good thing because apparently they are very thirsty and try to act on it every chance they get.

>be me
>do community service because i don't like to be yelled at by high school dropouts in the military
>one tards visit another tard at the tard factory i supervise
>"hey look, i brought the child we made together. Cute hu?"
>"y-yeah, that's... cool."
Euthanization in case of genetic defects should be mandatory.