Florida man dies after beating from wife's boyfriend

ajc.com/news/national/florida-man-dies-after-beating-from-wife-boyfriend-police-say/7YMuMJ0velrEFG6DgzIoCK/

Pol is always right, the burgers really do love their cuckolding.

>Deputies say that attacker, Vincent Cleatance Poole, struck Hester with a large rock after Hester had thrown his wife’s mattresses off the second floor of the Belle Glade, Florida, apartment building where he and his wife lived. Poole, whom reports say was in a romantic relationship with Hester’s wife, started punching Hester before finding a rock.
>On May 6, a deputy found Hester with no pulse in a puddle of blood. The deputy performed CPR for three minutes before Palm Beach County Fire Rescue arrived. A medical helicopter soon rushed him away to St. Mary’s Medical Center. He had to be resuscitated in the helicopter, redacted police reports show.

>He never recovered. By May 22, the hospital’s staff suggested he be moved to a hospice, where he died.

>On Oct. 18, a deputy was told by the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office that Hester’s death was a homicide. He died of blunt force injuries to his head, facial fractures, a fractured skull, and a brain hemorrhage.

He died doing what he loved.
Don't pity him.
He is a liberal hero.

The toll has been paid

the fate of all cucks hopefully

It's very unfortunate that Florida has a lot of nignogs. It's a great state otherwise.

is he deaf or something

also
>Poole

ALSO
>((((Israel Hester))))

Someone check if Moot is ok!

He died a cuck's death.

Nobody pointing out
>Poole

just found israel's fb
he's black

Black cuck

Rare.

Was cucked guy even white? He might've been black.

He was a black cuck. Not your traditional cuck

RIP Moot. He died an hero.

Given that black men move from single mom to single mom I would imagine many are full blown cucks.

99% of black men are cucks. They never remain loyal in a marriage. It's their "culture".

> Florida man

Strikes again

>no one mentioning the hearing aids
I thought you couldn't be a bull if you have a disability?

Life in burger land. A constant Nigger attack... every single day. Every minute of every single day.

What happened to my state?

Your debt has been paid, cuck

Husband
>Isreal Hester
Looked him up
>48
>Male
>Nigger
Why are you wasting my time with this shit, OP?

Bell Glade nothing but Sugar Cane and a prison
Victim name Israel Hester
>>^^Absolute State of Cuckolds^^

Unlike your country, where it's Muslims instead.

The victim was also black

No it isn’t. Not by a long shot.

Classic M night shamalamadingdong twist

>cuck
he wasn't a cuck as he clearly disapproved of his wife fuckin around

he was just weak.

>Black cucks
WHAT TIMELINE?

>Shamalamadingdong

Great one peter XDDDD

I

they do this in africa like they always have, only there they give the wife them make the nigalo pay one decrepid starving cow as penance.
more proof the west is racist, as in africa a niggardly cow exchange would have solved this.

blacks cucking blacks and killing each other. does not get much better then this.

>Why are you wasting my time with this shit, OP?
Answer his question dawg.

Even without all the niggers it's still full of dinosaurs and methheads.

This, what the fuck. You find your wife cheated and you sperg out and get killed and you "love your cuckolding"? A bit too much projection on this one.

ONLY IN FUCKING AMERICA LMAO