ITT: Greatest fight in its manga/anime

ITT: Greatest fight in its manga/anime

More of a squash match than anything else but I always enjoyed the Tapasa fucking dudes up with their bare hands.

I didn't like this because it suggested that Madara could actually be even stronger, if he himself opened up some gates. Which he definitely knew how to do, since even Kakashi could do it.

and Goku vs Freeza

Reminds me its almost time for a rewatch

When you build up to a fight for an entire manga then it better be sweet as shit.

Kenpachi vs Ichigo

current arc

>Edgy bitch with insane plot armor that has never had a chink in it throughout the manga
>Originally a shmuck turned GAR, badass normal human, Arnold with a loli, looking to fuck her up for last time she fought him
>Rematch and he runs right through her plot armor and FUCKS HER UP
I will never forget the bricks I shat at page related. I was fucking pumped.

source?

Kakashi knew how to open one gate in his twenties which isn't impressive when Lee opened five at 13.

If Madara knew how to open enough gates to make a difference, then he would have but he didn't so best answer is he can't.

>AAAAAAAAHHHH HELP ME GUYS PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME

>Guy summons turtles
>Morning Peacock
>Daytime Tiger
>everyone's anticipating a Dragon attack next
>Evening Elephant

made in abyss

>he thinks there's something fucking Rock Lee knows how to do but Madara doesn't
get real, it's just shit writing

Rock Lee is a fucking genius specialized in taijutsu while Madara is like an all rounder so yeah.

Just because a guy is op doesn't mean that he knows every technique in the universe, especially when he grew up in a time where people kept that stuff under lock and key.

There's literally nothing Madara couldn't do. His understanding of jutsu in genera was so superior, it's laughable to suggest he is outclassed by anyone in anything other than kekkei genkais. We're talking about a guy who could instantly use all of Hashirama's techniques without ever even trying to before once resurrected, he was beyond a genius.

Madara didn't care much for taijutsu, for him it was all about his eye techniques and various types of ninjutsu. Also he knew about the gates but didn't even bother learning to open one

plenty tsugumomo

I particularly liked the early Berserk fights, before he got the berserker armor but after he got dragonslayer.

Guts vs zodd at the sword cemetery thing, if I had to choose a favorite.

Madara has Hashirama's dna for decades and spent years fighting Hashirama with his sharingan recording everything. He gave Obito zetsu dna, who then used wood style without training when he was like 14. What makes you think that Madara never used wood style before he died?

I don't think you can say he never cared for it since his physical abilities were top notch but he certainly didn't use any special techniques.

>There's literally nothing Madara couldn't do
He couldn't use Senjutsu. Which he clearly knew of, since Hashirama constantly kicked his ass with it. And he knew about the Gates from his comments when Guy used them, and kicked his ass, so we can presume he didn't know how to use them either.

All Might vs AfO

>Guy using the 8 Gates was foreshadowed since the beginning of the series
>All of Gai's efforts amounted to nothing but injuring Madara enough for Naruto to try out elemental versions of his shonen move

Far from the best manga/anime fight. Fuck, it wasn't even one of Gai's better fights.

>berserker armor

This is retarded, the berserkers' gimmick is fighting without the armor.

Yeah he was great at taijutsu but I think he was at the point where improving his already top tier hand to hand skills wouldn't help him that much. Remember that Edo tensei madara with the rinnegan and mokuton couldn't beat edo tensei hashirama...I think that's something no one ever adresses

Thought we could finally go a thread without this shit.

I wouldn't say this is the best anime fight, but it's a shitload better than OP's example.

Gouf vs. 08th MS is one of the best mecha fights.

This one, easily

>Gimmicky power vs Gimmicky power

Try again.

Tenjo Tenge had some pretty good fights, but every single one of Masataka's battles was fucking god-tier.

I prefer this one.

Literally the entire show. You gotta admit the sequence of events was awesome

That's not Ichigo vs Byakuya

Surprised no one posted this yet.

>Your broken negation ability doesn't work on me because HURR I HAVE EYES I CAN SEE

Kill yourself

It really wasn't though. The fight was complex, but not all that engaging.

because it's shit, a cheap copy of DB

>Remember that Edo tensei madara with the rinnegan and mokuton couldn't beat edo tensei hashirama
He was just playing around with him until the time came to make his move.

Guys

Listen

Guys

Listen

Guys

Guys

Which Madara are you talking about?

>He can't appreciate someone shooting himself in the chest to stop him from plummeting out of the sky
I bet you were expecting that last arc to resolve all the plot holes too? You dumb fuck
Man that sankt bogen was enough for me but to be fair, after everything that had previously happened and was happening at that time I see your point

It's inspired just like every other shonen manga. DBZ wishes it was NnT.

Really? I gotta re-read that because I remember it coming across as if he was legitimately beaten/incapacitated. Hashirama is still damn broken

Can anything even compare?

Well certainly not Edo Tensei Madara

>NNT was inspired by DB
>DB wishes it was NNT

More like DBZ battles done right. It has the same mechanics, but

-Better choreographed fights, as in they're actually fighting and using strategy instead of repetition of rapid punches and shooting flashes of light at each other
-Stays true to it's power scaling instead of making it redundant with transformations
-Better battle settings, battles can happen at anytime instead of foreshadowing it like Goku needing 10 days for his final fight with Cell

The imagery in Shigurui was wild

So you never read the manga then, good to know.

>Better choreographed fights
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is there anything more deluded than a NnT fan?

What other manga would have the protagonist still win (not once, but TWICE in the series) when he can't use his limbs?

>not Tobi vs Minato
>not Kakashi vs Obito
>not Konan vs Obito

the entire youpi fight is great

I wonder who your favorite character is

Yeah no.
>instead of repetition of rapid punches and shooting flashes of
Nice meme you don't remember much about the series do you?

>Stays true to it's power scaling instead of making it redundant with transformations
You mean like Escanor instantly becoming more powerful than all his opponents when the sun rises?
Ban being able to sneak past all the TC when Galan speedbitzed his ass?
Kings "True" Spirit Spear Chastiefol Form?
Mels Demon Form?

>Better battle settings
Not a single fight in NNT has a setting as cool as the imploding planet Namek.

The entire he fight he was berserk against 3 of Heavenly Way Guardians

Kanaka was amazing

if you can call this a fight

>pic related
And this is when Toriyama was running out of steam.

The fights in the 23rd Budokai through to the Freeza arc have fantastic choreography.

>All these blind insults, not one legitimate arguement

I never said NnT had a better plot-line than DBZ, I merely claimed their fights are better by a large margin.

>What other manga would have the protagonist still win (not once, but TWICE in the series) when he can't use his limbs?
Ironically the same series im talking about.

>9 of the strongest villains in the series forced MC into a situation where he can't escape or fight back due to not only their physical strength from each and every one of them, but their own abilities that makes them overpowered
>Reader watches the MC being beaten and battered to the point he could successfully die heroically through his struggle to survive enough for his friends to get away
>Turns out he wasn't planning to die all along and pulls off pic related to manifest the battle damage hey given him into a attack that would obliterated them all

In fact any Kanaka fight is great

>as in they're actually fighting and using strategy instead of repetition of rapid punches and shooting flashes of light at each other
Sure user sure.

>I merely claimed their fights are better by a large margin.
Which is wrong.

young or old

>Tobi vs Minato
Aside from Minato's iconic over-the-head Rasengan, that battle was decent at best.

>Kakashi vs Obito
The anime version of the fight was great, the manga version was by far the worst fight in the entire series.

>Konan vs Obito
Konan pulling an entire river filled with paper bombs was a major asspull. The fact they never even explained how she can telekinetically control paper is just bad writing in general.

He didn't lose his shit eating grin for a second and was basically waiting for Obito to lose while he had fun with Hashirama.

>I never said NnT had a better plot-line than DBZ, I merely claimed their fights are better by a large margin.
How in God's name you got that switched I don't know. NnT has a superior plot but inferior fights.

easily the best fight in all of Dragonball

They way you re-sized it messes up the screen-tones, try using the Ps option that says "(best for downscaling images)" for best results

>Ironically
Not really since Mel still had the use of his limbs.

>9 of the strongest villain
Please, most of them just stood there and watched.

>pulls off pic related to manifest the battle damage hey given him into a attack that would obliterated them all
Then it gets blocked. Wow.

>Ironically the same series im talking about.
Oh, that's neat, user. Lemme know when it happens again.

When I was a kid, I wondered if Goku punched Tien's face or his nipple.

I still wonder.

Madara acknowledged him as the greatest Martial Artist ever though

I just read that, now I'm just sad madara wasn't the final boss

>NnT has a superior plot but inferior fights.

Outside of saving the princess and her reincarnations, it doesn't have a plot. At least, not as an immersive one as the average battle shonen would have. It's mainly the world building and fight scenes that makes it interesting.

>Not really since Mel still had the use of his limbs.

Has arm was rendered useless and he could barely use his legs. He only had one working arm, like Goku had against King Piccolo.

>Please, most of them just stood there and watched.

Er no, most of them took turns beating the shit out of him and didn't even bother to hold back on him either.

>Then it gets blocked. Wow.
If he didn't block, people would bitch about how anti-climatic several of the final villains all died. What option would you choose?

>Goku vs Freeza
Glad the RoF DC followed the manga probably this time around.

>What option would you choose?
A better final arc.

>The point of the series is a demon kid finding 6 people to take on 10 other demons.

Oh wow, a hundred chapters of foreshadowing for that conclusion. Great series.

Toriko has decent enough fight scenes, but Zebra vs the Nitro was one of the best curbstomps I've ever witnessed

It's character driven. Series with main plots get boring as shit quickly, that's why NnT and MHA are the only good shonen manga right now. Because the characters drive the story and not some dumb end game that won't be accomplished for decades to come.

DBZ's not even story driven, it's repetitive garbage. It's known for having a shit plotline. You're ass backwards, kid. DBZ fights shits on NnT by a long run, but NnT's plotline is better.

Stop arguing and accept it.

Wait, NNT is ending? I left it off when Ban left the crew, how the fuck is it ending? There's so much potential.

What the fuck is this?

This is much better than the piece of shit animation Toei gave us in the early 90s.

DB's character driven too user.

>Madara's entire plan where he dies and counts on Obito to revive him and manipulate entire nations for suddebly fails because of Obito's Rin-Plot-no-Jutsu
>Madara still doesn't give a fuck because he knows he can't lose if he bothers to try
>casually sits down to watch the show before killing 10 tails Obito anyway
Madara was the best, he completely took all the stupid build up and seriousness of the series and slammed it right out of Naruto's hands. His very presence was charisma, you could see he was having a great time casually shitting on everyone and looking cool as fuck doing it.
I miss him.

No, Nakaba said at one point that the manga was going to be around 40 volumes.

it's literally in the filename user

No. It's just bad guys showing up trying to destroy shit and Goku stopping them.

In NnT, the characters have solo motives. Even the 10 Commandments who want to destroy shit at least has a reason and there's an interesting story behind it all.

That's DBZ. DB was character-driven until the Saiyan arc. Goku's goal was to win a Tenkaichi Budokai.