Press a button to destroy North Korea

>Press a button to destroy North Korea
>But Japan also gets destroyed
Would you do it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027779/N-Korea-conducts-evacuation-drills-prepare-war.html
ssi.armywarcollege.edu/PDFfiles/PCorner/WargameHandbook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Why would I want to destroy North Korea anyway? I'm not a jew.

No
I dont want to destroy either desu

absolutely not. I feel like Japane is my 2nd home and I could go there one day to talk to cuties about my animes

I'd sooner kill you and your entire family than harm North Korea, OP.

Trade Japan for Sweden or Germany and sure.

absolutely, I'd press it even if it only destroyed Japan

Can we take Japanese refugees first?

Trade Japan for Am*rica and I'd do it. Hell, don't even destroy NK, just Am*rica. What a shithole.

Because they want to nuke our country and cause WWIII?

You are aware that this would mean Canada, Mexico and China would take over the remains, yes?

Who cares that NK exists? I mean, except Noth Koreans, South Koreans and others in the vicinity that will have to deal with the inevitable immigrant situation once shit hits the fan. You shouldn't care, at least.

Nice, the inevitable rise of the European Federation. Can't wait!

Why would any of us give a shit about North Korea? They're not a real threat, and we could ignore them if we weren't the country that the whole world turns to to solve these problems.

Let China sort them out. Aside from the Wangjaesan Light Music Dancers, the whole country is irrelevant. I just can't get enough of those dancers though, so I'd allow them some amount of relevance. I wish I was Kim so I could just fuck all of them like a harem.

No, they want to keep being provided foreign aid. Hence the posturing and saber rattling. The jews want to start a war, invade North Korea, and install a Rothschild-held central bank.

They threaten my country every fucking week, are you joking?

>Being afraid of a manlet that makes 1000 threats a day that he never sees through

Don't let the news poison your mind

I don't think they'd be too friendly with the EU.

Let's pray they do. The sooner America is swept clean from international life, the better.

that's the point dumb leaf

Take China too

There is literally not enough nukes in the world to physically remove the US. All the world's nukes detonated side by side could only physically wipe out an area the size of Texas and Oklahoma combined.

Oh. Sorry.

No.Murica, You need to learn to stick to your own lawn, instead of starting pointless wars against isolationist cavemen, just to lose them in the end.

clearly
last time Japan was destroyed, it turned from a vicious soulless filthy medieval shithole into a proper country with many cute sexpets, and great entertainment
do I want to see Japan's next form?
absolutely.
do it.

uhhhhh

Nope. I hold nothing against those young ladies.

I'd press a button to destroy Jewmerica.

Why is Sup Forums so full of limp-wrist pussies? This is some sweden-tier cowardice, honestly shameful .

Kek's ways are chaotic

>America is swept clean from international life
>All countries invade eachother
You need us. Besides, you dont think we won't poison the well on our way out? Project Pluto was just the tip of the iceberg

T. chang cheng

no, japan is the last hope for white nationalism.

These tumblr gifs are fucking pointless. What did her mouth moving in a choppy and shitty motion add to that picture. You goddamn millenial.

norks having evacuation and no thread here?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027779/N-Korea-conducts-evacuation-drills-prepare-war.html

What about the waifus? We can't put the waifus in danger. Norks will get a pass this time.

>He's afraid of the yellow blob
Kim Jong Un is an obese manlet who keeps talking shit but never does anything. The only reason his country still exists is because attacking him isn't worth it. If he wasn't wasting his days threatening everyone his shithole would be as relevant as Malawi or Nicaragua.

>Press a button to destroy Japan
>But North Korea also gets destroyed, sadly.

FTFY

Also no. I fucking hate japs but North Korea is too fucking pure to be destroyed. They haven't been infiltrated by (((them))) yet.

No, I still hope for a QT Jap Waifu.

This, desu.

>they want to defend themselves and prevent america from causing WW3
fixed that for you

No. Japan is like the epitome of civilization. I wish we could be like based Japan

Yes, Japan needs to be nuked a third time.

Japs are resilient. They'll bounce right back. North Korea will cease to exist forever. Sounds like a win.

UK

>Would you do it, Sup Forums?
No. I have no interest in destroying NK because they aren't remotely a threat.

North Korea is a paper tiger, why are you worried about them?

No, Japan is where Zynkyoku Haku is from

Everyone lives

NOOOO

You're a fag if you think NK is even in the top 10 countries we need to be aggressive toward. I'd rather be liberating Europe, or Canada.

>not falling for neocon tricks
>sweden-tier cowardice

moron.

>One doesn't have a (((bank)))
>Other doesn't cave to the SJW/feminist agenda
Think about that for a second.

Yea you tell him!

This, we need to hit China, Russia, AND Europe, hard to maintain dominance. It probably wouldn't hurt to do the same thing to Brazil and India too.

RARE
AARE
RRRE
EEEE

oh i'm retarded

>being this bluepilled

I am on a phone, is this supposed to be catalonia?

This, NK can continue to stew the way it has for 50 years, nothing will happen. Meanwhile, Europe is very rapidly degrading and we need to excise the [s]jewmour[/s] tumour

I hope those tags work...

You arent the only one

So you're more concerned about some distant Asian country that poses no threat to white people anywhere than you are about Canada being run by Marxists who will displace it's native inhabitants? You're more concerned about a starving Korean military that can't afford to run electricity overnight than you are about Europe being filled with African and Islamic men?

We could better use the blood and treasure by invading Saudi Arabia, stealing their oil, and forcing the world to stay on the petrodollar. We could simply TAKE the middle east for ourselves. Hell, we could even obliterate Israel with the same amount of effort it takes to invade NK. Just think about it. Or, shit, we could drive all the niggers south to Mexico, kick them all across the border and just keep driving them south until the entirey of North America is white, and we've paid back the spics for decades of illegal immigrations by dumping our niggers on them. All of these are better ideas than fucking around with NK.

Priorities man. Do we want a future for white children? Or do we want to secure Asia so China can continue to grow unabated?

does no one read the actual wargame mad dod? ssi.armywarcollege.edu/PDFfiles/PCorner/WargameHandbook.pdf

When the first post is also the best post.

Why do you burgers hate the DPRK so much? Is it because they don't have a (((central bank)))? You need to think about who is actually pushing this anti-DPRK narrative.

Lol did those ladies take their shoes of when they went "inside" the cab?!

Only real answer. Kim is only playing around, there isn't even a reason to nuke him alone right now, let alone drag innocent countries (allies at that) down with him.

Rather nuke Mekka or Israel, or even any major population center in the West, as it's poisoned with cancerous leftists who are doing much more to destroy our countries than Kim could ever do, even IF he managed to send a nuke over here.
This whole shit is a distraction from the real, much more lethal enemies.