ROGER STONE BANNED FROM TWITTER

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357661-roger-stone-twitter-account-suspended

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BRmd9
ibtimes.co.uk/bill-clinton-rape-t-shirts-sold-republican-national-convention-by-alex-jones-roger-stone-1571992
google.com/recaptcha/api2/payload?c=03AHhf_53Sjei1ImOXeO9XEdCY2PoCuPTMWe2LmmWy0fvMotgQmIbbaeyEcy1nNgW8ESlNzH1g74sO3Pnfb6F9VogpiQiITVmV3MfkOBHwEXE_us1qTLrxFJcNVRJug3mlUzR_U5oulk_L8estCnmlHhNmQkIVIQ3oaKz8DDUSDPLo4JATzEBEYGtcLGkdsSlINCuDuAPufZsXHpTiktbkCsWbAcz8knOsmoHcnmqrtmpJBsaYpGOA80ZpPc-2eOnYk_UhDvZA1ZnQrjoTh9QIeaC4ptHgEjDPbvnwFKWf-o_tHkzIvaPX1pyH-SCHWE8OPl7bSYYzlRCj_88ZKd6Ff-H0bWQ9V4XPYbj2L3dqKltG8VXEHdF06_etmJ2eWc1io7-k39q0TZWIHe-4BDmXdp2fLDW6R_wgSaTjzvXGjPPyZoVCovwsuhJwrKWoetz6iBNmDsPmQLDDpGbptphQiqxKkAbQr2TRQdRYPBtvefHFH_Pnr6nzgidZMTxWQwS2edyzl1juGdvQ_hlNKCSsRFSJ7hgK8YNGPuktDcj_IFK6GMllL0ivzi1USIyeGOBl03v273MD99FJ_OV8PDwu5PENgph38CKJ_y-etGN7EV092kvCXueQjxOaczU8KjFGTkaR7CPfy_xNxIVDwW_QoOKP8vBBr8nL_sPH6d65EWQVsXGdFyqQRW0qsrVSO7Umw7d2LdYUbJYzQd-24ZpMwAdeg0C3dGfWxPgQvC0eXCpEfQ5gxyVPitqBPLm0klUQhmpElWnG3MJB0JtNhkGT_i4nWDhxHmC2wQ5Xb8EorFO4R7uXHQANoRUcjvait-lHEkvRK-nbT2DDcZ7QJ1BDenKOrITJWEPfiOOeE3mG4bFMrEj_xQyr7ibs1llyoXbR4VjBAzX-pBagSCzo9HqUoyU43ec76dNeq9GUthWtjTR3gtYis9-pR47PYbi-EnU3EpBuOOyQLwzFrYcTSjGazVd7Qk5yNdRDhwqpbYyGSD8D1zIroKntJIm0coRnaO0ZKdQSuH4aPmFeQ3_FRLBo242UAyF6vHiwJznMYul9tw2Yww7X-eBm1NkXxwTgJba2nmA2pgHWtzQDEsu73Eo-uJB-roDp2Xbg2KuXzTHdCy41_SfGUcA9OP1dbmLjjaRDaUxCwZQyPMRZNlg9hZ8-fy2llQFRcOCvmcVx_jk7TEGC_c-ATNu31DA&k=6Ldp2bsSAAAAAAJ5uyx_lx34lJeEpTLVkP5k04qc&id=2mr
youtube.com/watch?v=2DiXTnCz3Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meh, who cares, he's going to jail on Monday anyway

so nothing else on this?

guys my twitter was just banned and I dont want to put in my phone number

are there any temp mail sites that work to make a new account? Ive tried a few already

archive.fo/BRmd9

Stop being so new and post archives.

Use liberal platforms, get liberal results.

He should just post on Sup Forums

RIGHT WING RETARDS BTFO

Use your grandmothers.

finally that pedophile needs to khs

Twatter is important!

How will /Pol respond? Isn't Stone /ourguy/?

ibtimes.co.uk/bill-clinton-rape-t-shirts-sold-republican-national-convention-by-alex-jones-roger-stone-1571992

Right now some pool boy is fucking his wife's fake tits while he tries to figure out facebook.

I lost my respect for Stone and much of my respect for AJ (I know, I know) after he started circulating the nonsense about Kelly drugging Trump's soda. WTF?

>The shill
>No Archive
>Libshits anons
>Obamaleaf

Worst thread on Sup Forums. Good job OP.

A lot of faggots posting unarchived articles from (the hill) lately. Sloppy. Sad!

>mad as fuck
>sausage fingers flying
>mom brings more Mt. Dew
>home on saturday

kys fatty

Nice reference

Roger Stone wants to look like he's freaking out so liberals fag out this weekend until Monday when its revealed Podesta/Manafort and co are going down. Its the strategy that would net the most political momentum for Trump.

>spasm

So you didn't expect AJ to go full retard at some point? It's just a way for him to explain dogoogle.com/recaptcha/api2/payload?c=03AHhf_53Sjei1ImOXeO9XEdCY2PoCuPTMWe2LmmWy0fvMotgQmIbbaeyEcy1nNgW8ESlNzH1g74sO3Pnfb6F9VogpiQiITVmV3MfkOBHwEXE_us1qTLrxFJcNVRJug3mlUzR_U5oulk_L8estCnmlHhNmQkIVIQ3oaKz8DDUSDPLo4JATzEBEYGtcLGkdsSlINCuDuAPufZsXHpTiktbkCsWbAcz8knOsmoHcnmqrtmpJBsaYpGOA80ZpPc-2eOnYk_UhDvZA1ZnQrjoTh9QIeaC4ptHgEjDPbvnwFKWf-o_tHkzIvaPX1pyH-SCHWE8OPl7bSYYzlRCj_88ZKd6Ff-H0bWQ9V4XPYbj2L3dqKltG8VXEHdF06_etmJ2eWc1io7-k39q0TZWIHe-4BDmXdp2fLDW6R_wgSaTjzvXGjPPyZoVCovwsuhJwrKWoetz6iBNmDsPmQLDDpGbptphQiqxKkAbQr2TRQdRYPBtvefHFH_Pnr6nzgidZMTxWQwS2edyzl1juGdvQ_hlNKCSsRFSJ7hgK8YNGPuktDcj_IFK6GMllL0ivzi1USIyeGOBl03v273MD99FJ_OV8PDwu5PENgph38CKJ_y-etGN7EV092kvCXueQjxOaczU8KjFGTkaR7CPfy_xNxIVDwW_QoOKP8vBBr8nL_sPH6d65EWQVsXGdFyqQRW0qsrVSO7Umw7d2LdYUbJYzQd-24ZpMwAdeg0C3dGfWxPgQvC0eXCpEfQ5gxyVPitqBPLm0klUQhmpElWnG3MJB0JtNhkGT_i4nWDhxHmC2wQ5Xb8EorFO4R7uXHQANoRUcjvait-lHEkvRK-nbT2DDcZ7QJ1BDenKOrITJWEPfiOOeE3mG4bFMrEj_xQyr7ibs1llyoXbR4VjBAzX-pBagSCzo9HqUoyU43ec76dNeq9GUthWtjTR3gtYis9-pR47PYbi-EnU3EpBuOOyQLwzFrYcTSjGazVd7Qk5yNdRDhwqpbYyGSD8D1zIroKntJIm0coRnaO0ZKdQSuH4aPmFeQ3_FRLBo242UAyF6vHiwJznMYul9tw2Yww7X-eBm1NkXxwTgJba2nmA2pgHWtzQDEsu73Eo-uJB-roDp2Xbg2KuXzTHdCy41_SfGUcA9OP1dbmLjjaRDaUxCwZQyPMRZNlg9hZ8-fy2llQFRcOCvmcVx_jk7TEGC_c-ATNu31DA&k=6Ldp2bsSAAAAAAJ5uyx_lx34lJeEpTLVkP5k04qc&id=2mr po
Unallowed

Is Mueller arresting Comey on Monday for covering up Uranium One?

read my post at the bottom

what the fuck is that shit nigger

>Home on saturday

He says whilst posting in this very thread. Stay mad, shareblue cuck.

god what a horse face

>Unallowed
>google.com/recaptcha/api2/payload?c=03AHhf_53Sjei1ImOXeO9XEdCY2PoCuPTMWe2LmmWy0fvMotgQmIbbaeyEcy1nNgW8ESlNzH1g74sO3Pnfb6F9VogpiQiITVmV3MfkOBHwEXE_us1qTLrxFJcNVRJug3mlUzR_U5oulk_L8estCnmlHhNmQkIVIQ3oaKz8DDUSDPLo4JATzEBEYGtcLGkdsSlINCuDuAPufZsXHpTiktbkCsWbAcz8knOsmoHcnmqrtmpJBsaYpGOA80ZpPc-2eOnYk_UhDvZA1ZnQrjoTh9QIeaC4ptHgEjDPbvnwFKWf-o_tHkzIvaPX1pyH-SCHWE8OPl7bSYYzlRCj_88ZKd6Ff-H0bWQ9V4XPYbj2L3dqKltG8VXEHdF06_etmJ2eWc1io7-k39q0TZWIHe-4BDmXdp2fLDW6R_wgSaTjzvXGjPPyZoVCovwsuhJwrKWoetz6iBNmDsPmQLDDpGbptphQiqxKkAbQr2TRQdRYPBtvefHFH_Pnr6nzgidZMTxWQwS2edyzl1juGdvQ_hlNKCSsRFSJ7hgK8YNGPuktDcj_IFK6GMllL0ivzi1USIyeGOBl03v273MD99FJ_OV8PDwu5PENgph38CKJ_y-etGN7EV092kvCXueQjxOaczU8KjFGTkaR7CPfy_xNxIVDwW_QoOKP8vBBr8nL_sPH6d65EWQVsXGdFyqQRW0qsrVSO7Umw7d2LdYUbJYzQd-24ZpMwAdeg0C3dGfWxPgQvC0eXCpEfQ5gxyVPitqBPLm0klUQhmpElWnG3MJB0JtNhkGT_i4nWDhxHmC2wQ5Xb8EorFO4R7uXHQANoRUcjvait-lHEkvRK-nbT2DDcZ7QJ1BDenKOrITJWEPfiOOeE3mG4bFMrEj_xQyr7ibs1llyoXbR4VjBAzX-pBagSCzo9HqUoyU43ec76dNeq9GUthWtjTR3gtYis9-pR47PYbi-EnU3EpBuOOyQLwzFrYcTSjGazVd7Qk5yNdRDhwqpbYyGSD8D1zIroKntJIm0coRnaO0ZKdQSuH4aPmFeQ3_FRLBo242UAyF6vHiwJznMYul9tw2Yww7X-eBm1NkXxwTgJba2nmA2pgHWtzQDEsu73Eo-uJB-roDp2Xbg2KuXzTHdCy41_SfGUcA9OP1dbmLjjaRDaUxCwZQyPMRZNlg9hZ8-fy2llQFRcOCvmcVx_jk7TEGC_c-ATNu31DA&k=6Ldp2bsSAAAAAAJ5uyx_lx34lJeEpTLVkP5k04qc&id=2mr po

>tfw i reported him
:)

I'm actually behind Costco, waiting in line for your mom to suck my dick for nickels.
>looks like you're getting an Xbox for Christmas

The absolute state of /nupol/

post more delusions

nigger deleted his system32

Why do lefties thinks its legal to pay to fabricate a dossier that they then use as justification for an illegal wiretap??

just when i thought right wing retards couldn't get more autistic

I wish there was a costco near me.

I mean, Roger Stone is a whackjob and I don't really even know why he's relevant anywhere with anything but his little rant last night was nothing compared to the shit his Liberal equivalent gets away with. Twitter is by leftists for leftists.

True, but not holding themselves to their own standards is what keeps killing them. It’s a win either way.

get a yandex address

Its probably because he called Ana Navaro a Dumb Fuck. If there is one thing the liberals who run twitter do not tolerate is if you make fun of their POC pets.

what

Ana Navaro is a conservative though. Why the fuck do you think she hates Trump?

>Bill Kristol packing on the pounds #porky #Warmonger

Kek

I saw Roger Stone at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

On what charges?

Best pasta

>Death threatening the POTUS
ok
>Promoting ISIS
ok
>Calling a nigger, a nigger
SHUT IT DOWN

What's next ? @realDonaldTrump ?

Treason

Of?

Oh, and look, The Shill.

He has a tattoo of Richard Nixon

Cuffs should've been on long ago

>le nixon was bad maymay

i think we just witnessed a bot killing itself

wow a great victory for the left

it's almost like hillary won in here

Based roger stone

SHUT

>12 hours ago
>based don lemon hating ugly roger is shitposting drunkenly how based is this ahaha lemon is a lemon party lonely faggot cocksucking nigger faggot
>vanned
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY MONDAY!!!!!!!

>says increasingly nervous cocksucker for 50th time this year

it's taken up til this long to investigate

covcksucker

>Ana Navaro is a conservative
I remember when that beaner bitch got pissed at Trump for not praising illegal immigrants in some speech. No hyperbole. She literally said something like "And he didn't ONCE praise undocumented immigrants!"

but kikes many times. nice nowall that mexico didnt pay for. nice daca

Thanks.

Install 2ndLine on the Google Play store. Gives you a US phone number which Twitter accepts for verification. Only one I've found so far that works in Australia.

Holy shit she moves this time.

Yet Keith Olberman continues to tweet hate

I love this idea.
quit using those faggot kid pictures.
Stone was an absolute madman last night on twitter. I don't use the platform but I really enjoyed reading him call Tapper and Lemon liars, dumbfucks, and losers. He went all in and it was fucking amazing.
God Bless Roger Stone
Fuck twitter and fuck George Soros

Bump

Its my guess that roger stone operates the Genkelly twitter the parody one

he called Don Lemon gay basically

watch the video, its only about a minute long. the body language makes it REALLY obvious. there have been lots of other occasions too. Don Lemon is a pedo or pederast probably, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DiXTnCz3Us