What's the sketchiest place you've ever been too? Think war torn countries or crime ridden shitholes

What's the sketchiest place you've ever been too? Think war torn countries or crime ridden shitholes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FXn2yiuNvSE
youtube.com/watch?v=B3aafcP8L7o
reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/78rf8i/clean_up_from_a_homeless_camp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump out of interest

slough mate

The slums of Oakland

Saginaw Michigan, in literally the last house before the numbered street (aka harsh ghetto). Think Detroit levels of ghetto, and the "community center" which had basket ball courts was directly across the street from our house. Lived there with my ex for 6 months. We knew nothing of the city when we moved there, just that we got an apartment for $500 a month with utilities included. I was very happy to have my Rottweiler back then. He probably wouldn't actually do anything, but having a 140lb Rottweiler walking off leash is a good way to keep the good rats away.

youtu.be/FXn2yiuNvSE
I've walked past some of the places in this video. The city is so bad people are selling houses for $1.
Pic related, a house in Saginaw.

Colombia.

I am Colombian.

Croydon - Britain's 2nd worst place to live in the UK

Gary, Indiana and Bangkok(not so much sketchy as it was just seedy and disgusting)

Downtown.

>crime ridden shitholes
New York City

Dearborn, Michigan

>The racial makeup of the city was 46.1% African American, 43.5% White, 0.5% Native American, 0.3% Asian, 5.2% from other races, and 4.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 14.3% of the population.
>We knew nothing of the city when we moved there
That's usually a bad sign.

I've always wanted to open a beach bar in Thailand/SE Asia - Is it really that bad?

kathmandu hands down

downtown la

Sure there must be some okay parts to Colombia too right? It's a surging tourist destination

What's bad?

I live and work in los angeles Ama. Ive seen alot of neighborhoods in la county.

What's so bad about LA? THought they had the situation under control

It's not overly exotic but Cairo must be the most miserable place I've been to.

Been 60km south of Donetsk. Stayed in Mariupol for a few weeks. Was in Rybnske meeting mates babushka, apparently walked over a field with mines/unexploded artillery.

Drove through a part of Transnistria.

Morocco wasn't too scatty, however my taxi was followed by some dudes in a car in Casablanca. That was a bit dodgy.

Also was definitely groomed to be abducted in Lima, Peru. Though the guy knew I had lost my bank card at he time.

Bolivia, hitchhiked in La Paz because I lost my bank card again and had no money also saw San Pedro prison (not the inside).

Durban is a scatty fuckin place too

This. I lived in Detroit for years. It was bad, but when I first moved here I went shopping once in Dearborn. I was just driving around, looking at shit, and ended up in Dearborn. Saw shopping areas that I was more used to, like a Target and whatnot. In the area of Detroit I lived, there was not much in the way of big name chains. Got kind of excited, and pulled into Target to buy some stuff I needed for my new apartment. Holy shit, never fucking again. 99% of the shoppers I saw were in full regalia jehad wear. Not like, just a head scarf. But like what you see in news footage of shithole 3rd world sand countries. The ones that in movies always walk in someplace and blow it to hell. I was fucking disgusted. Not only that, but the Target that I went into, while it looked nice on the outside, was in complete disarray on the inside. Items in the wrong areas, food items just laying on the fucking floor. I was blown away. That was my one and only visit to Dearborn. All the rest of my years there I would shop with the niggers in the ghetto markets. As fucking shady as niggers are, they are miles better than niggers of the sand.

Bangkok is a fuckin mad place aye

Nepal is directly above Afghanistan in terms of its development and economic prosperity, Nepal has suffered from Government corruption and a 16 year 'civil' war (Basically constant skirmishes between Police and Maoists) environmental disasters which has rendered it only slightly better than a country that has basically been Invaded by two world powers in the last 40 years and has only known brief periods of peace.

San Diego

I went to Israel and the West Bank and got detained by Mossad at Ben Gurion airport. It fucking sucked.

Stockholm, Sweden

South Korea was a shithole in 1992 and 1998 when I was over there.

Any major city in the US has its rough spots.

atlanta georgia

Newark before it was cleaned up was a toxic shit hole filled with hazmat sites, abandoned factories and angry black people.

rockford

Paris, France.

Between Jamaica, or Haiti.

Croydon isn't that bad at all mate. Some of the estates in Hackney are much scarier.

Del Paso Heights, Commiefornia

West Baltimore

Literally this

The basement of some monk's cave in Laos, alone.

Camden, NJ once a booming metropolis home to walt whitman now a crime ridden negro infestation

Cairo. That place looks pretty much like crap for the most part.

Walked through Evanston in Cincinnati at 1:00 am.

Other than Afghanistan/Iraq, Djibouti Africa. The capital has like 7 city blocks that are maybe on par with developing second-world countries, but the entire rest of the country/city is just sheet metal shacks sprawled out as far as you can see, with random piles of trash and sewage strewn throughout.

Outside downtown Baltimore. Was trying to get back to my hotel, took a wrong turn and was completely lost at 3am. I'll never drink late in a strange town again. Blacks started closing in around me from 2 blocks away from two different directions. No cabs, only single street lights and no moon. And the black guys disappearing into darkness only to reappear moments later under a closer light. Slowly, methodically, closer and closer, like stalking prey, because they were. The stuff of nightmares. I'll never forget it. Eventually, my fear consumed me and I started sprinting in the middle of the street until I ducked inside an all night pharmacy where they were also selling fried chicken made by obese female blacks with red weaves and 2 inch sparkly, curled fake nails . They gave me some because they were eating it too. One said "damn boi you is trippin" when I told them people were following me, but another said "nah he right. White boi out dare at nite fixen to get popped". They probably saved my life because it allowed me to kill some time. Made it back to the hotel shortly after, it was on the back side of that block and my stalkers had lost interest and disappeared into the night. It was one of the scariest moments of my life. Never again.

Still angry black people tho.

Rural Burkina Faso - friend almost got executed because we told the locals he was gay for /bants/. Turns out they stone gays.

Also Johannesburg - felt like there was a constant threat of getting carjacked

I've seen human excrement on the streets and kids pissing in doorways, I agre it's not all bad, but it's a great place to get shanked for your contactless card

North Las Vegas crime ridden shit hole

Anacostia, DC

I second newark. Camden, trenton, and irvington were total shit last time i was there in the 90s.

Ill show you skid row at 3 in the morning so you can see what seems to be a zombie carnaval. Theres already crackheads up bumping music loud as fuck, yelling at the air, dancing as the first crack hit of the day kicks in. Some are coming down and there are literally smelly half concious human bodies laying on layers upon layers of piss and fecal matter from multiple species. It doesnt rain much over here you know. So shit stays where its at and dries. And thats just like a small area of la. South central at night is like stepping into the 90s. At least the music selection is good. But youll get robbed there especislly if you look.like you dont belong. Gang banging culture is still very much alive. Drivebys are still a thing. But politics is handled in prison. Street gangs mostly just steal sell drugs and extort. But i love la. The historic district is shit but the buildings are beautiful. Hipsters are truing to make it nice again. You will literally see a homeless schizo out of his mind on drugs walking 5 paces in front of a hotshot banker racking up six figure salaries. Its poetic in a way and the city shows this duality and class seperatism all through out.

Pic from a neighborhood in inglewood i believe

The Obama White House

I never really get violent vibe in Croydon - maybe I've never been to the worst parts. The filth sounds like Peckham high street though. Legit 3rd word dump.

Hahaha shit nigga, I was worried as shit going through the West Bank. I had kept a smoke grenade in my bag for ages before going and was worried they would get do an explosives residue test or some shit.

Also first time I was on the muzzle end of a rifle, though granted it wasn't pointed threateningly at me

North Philadelphia to buy heroin

San Francisco
Went to city hall and saw syringes all over the outside area
I then saw a homeless guy yelling on a street corner and some guy passing by threw a nickel at his head

What a fucking twisted city

East New York

The Bluff is like another world, half of the residents of Atlanta should be executed.

When I was 15 we pulled off on a bad exit in New Jersey. The entire state is pretty much just bad, but this place was just bad news. For blocks it looked like everything was shut down, but it was just boarded up because the windows had been broken. Others that still had the glass we're either barred or spray painted over, so you really couldn't tell.

You know how to tell you're in a very bad area? Literally nothing is on the street. Maybe a few people clinging to the walls of a building and loitering, but when there isn't even trash on a street you know people don't hang out there for long. Not even cig buttes.

Not a single cop in the two miles we drove off that exit.

Good story,
Fucking nightmares niggers

Fuckin Frankston m8!

I thought Brooklyn was gentrified

Yeah, I got held and questioned for 7 hours at the airport. They tested all my stuff for "residue" they said of like tear gas and explosives.

I ended up going for dinner with some members of Fatah in Ramallah so I guess I had the last laugh.

Tallinn, though the only place i've ever traveled to is Tallinn. But beggars can't be choosers.

North Philly at night? That or some shitty part of Marseille.

Fucking spooky.
My worst moment was in the streets of a degraded area in Katowice, Poland. I was going back to the hotel at 2 AM and I sensed someone looking at me. Turned out there were people watching the streets from their window, as if going around at that hour wasn't exactly a common thing.

Has the homeless problem spread throughout the downtown area?
I've heard from some that's it's no longer contained in the skid row area

San Bernardino. I never saw crime, but pretty much all day and night people are out walking around run down areas. Some dorms were next to an apartment complex, many reports of students being robbed or dorms broken into if windows were left open.

lmfaoooooooo

Cal State is the nice part.

Kirkuk Iraq
The locals kept shooting at me
Very rude people I do not recommend visiting

Nah bruh, safest its ever been in NYC.

Is it dangerous to travel to the West Bank? Why would the Palestinians target you since you're not an Israeli

They sleep in skid row. They scavenge everywhere. Besides the repulsive stench and the feeling of muck building up on your skin because it so dirty they leave people alone. Im still wondering wtf the city is gonna scramble up as a temporary solution in time for the olympics.

Fucking tweakers

>Croydon
Fucking Langa, Cape Town, South Africa
A freaking township with unknown number of residents. Heard gunfire and drank at a local pub.
ama

Yeah fuck Jo'burg. I was only there for a few nights, didn't go into the city centre. Though when I did go to the shops I only saw a handful of other wite pipo. All the walls of the buildings were covered in electrified wire, broken glass, CCTV.. With big cunt dogs too.

Sketchiest place in the US?

Los Angeles, areas around the meme walk of kikes.

Sketchiest place in Canada?

Few blocks east of Gastown in Vancouver.

Sketchiest place overseas?

Angeles City, Philippines.

> Drove through a part of Transnistria.
What was that like? I've never seen a Slavic shithole.

embarass the suck fgt

There is a town an hour away from city that has the highest amount of crime and aids epidemic in the country.

Went there once to drop my cousin off to her family and will never go back. Fucking gun shots and niggers everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3aafcP8L7o

28 years in the barrios of Phoenix Arizona

Anyone who denies the Mexican invasion is a liar and blowing smoke up your ass.

Never have I felt better to move to the bible belt

Have a local that you trust with your life work with you. Be friendly with local cops, some free drinks and shit. Go in knowing that things can turn to shit really quick and your Thai partner can cheat you out of everything in a heartbeat.

Newark, New Jersey.

For me its a toss up for Gary, Indiana and Al Basra, Iraq in 2007.

The ghettos of chimpcongo.
>Mfw people tell me to stop being racist and sexist.

I like you.

east hastings

Gas town Vancouver. Down town LA. Frankfurt city center.

>Sketchiest place in Canada?
>Few blocks east of Gastown in Vancouver.
this is real

Probably IDF checkpoints pointing guns at him. Palestinians were bros to westerners in my experience.

Liberal cities all have huge homeless problems, but they love to believe it's not a problem. Just read comments of experiences with homeless and Liberals

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/78rf8i/clean_up_from_a_homeless_camp/

I went to Venice beach a few years back and they were all over the fucking place. The homeless population grew by 23% from last year and now makes me wonder how long until LA becomes a shanty town since no one can afford to live there

College Park and East Point are worse. I started carrying guns around 15-16. Being Asian in a majority black school system really sucks.

Dakar, Senegal. Also, some parts of Guatemala City were fubar.

I didn't find it hugely dangerous. I was in a village that was raided by the IDF in the middle of the night and got woken up by the sound of stun grenades. That was the most extreme thing that happened to me but if you go looking for danger you can easily find it.

Cracolandia, Sao Paulo, Brazil at 2 am

Mexico

>What's the sketchiest place you've ever been too?

Take a guess

Belize City was pretty fucking sketchy. Luckily I'm jacked so no shitskins tried anything funny. I've got a friend thats a little white girl that travels all around the world and I am amazed she hasn't been raped or something yet, just robbed several times.

Jo burg, SA and Myanmar probably the worst.