Japan can't into motorcycle anime anymore

Japan can't into motorcycle anime anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's cause everyone uses the train nowadays.

Damn those 90s traffic laws.

But Bakuon!! aired just last season.

thats not a gundam!

It could be a show about cars or bicycles and have the same success.

needs to be all girls though

Anyone know the year/model of that bike? Obviously it's a Suzuki something or other. I love the look of that era of Japanese bikes, when they were sort of copying the British cafe racer style.

Suzuki Katana, either GS550 or GS650, years 1981-1983 or something like that.

r8 me Sup Forums

BariBari Densetsu?
youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM

>BariBari Densetsu?
You're Under Arrest

didnt you watch the one with the retarded girl?
it was grat

Are there any non-retarded girls?

>Sticker on muffler
Bad idea desu

the one with the jew, the disfigured one and the one with shit taste in bikes

Fuck off old fart.

The only good bikes in the show are CB400 and Katana. Which is not even a big Kat, but a version with Bandit engine.

Why? Akrapovic sells its exhaust pipes with stickers

Since there is a Mospeada replica based on Suzuki B-King, I wonder if anyone tried to make a replica of Garland.

Do you even own a bike?

Wrong post.

I mean to

I don't own a bike and I know it's a bad idea.

maybe they'll make a comeback

In this age of complete boredom?

Because properly animating complex mechanical objects like a naked bike must be one hell of a task to make it worth it. You should keep yourself to manga if you want anything bike related that's good.

I own a bike but don't know shit about bikes, why is it a bad idea?

Simple thermodynamics. The muffler of an internal combustion engine vehicle gets very hot. The sticker would probably either melt or catch fire.

Bikes are loud and dangerous.

Just like some parents.

That's part of what makes them fun.

>the only way a show about a niche like motorcycles can be made anymore is with some cheap girl gimmick

sasuga

I'm pretty Production I.G. would be one of the only modern studios to make a good new one
The fact they drew that hand drawn car in Haikyuu

>It could be a show about cars or bicycles and have the same success.
Not with me I literally only cared about the bikes.

I hate to be that guy but Megazone23 is about motorcycles about as much as Akira is. It was fuckin cool though.

But if it catches fire you'll go faster.

I do, a 600 bandit to be exact. Last time i posted it outside of /o/ though a janny deleted it

Mine looks especially goofy because I took these huge round mirrors off some 80's honda cruiser for it so its got like this dumb mickey mouse ear look to it.

Do bikers just spend all their time biking around and traveling everywhere? Sounds pretty comfy.

Weekend riders do. People that daily a motorcycle seem less likely to do so

Yeah I spend all my time riding back and forth between my home and my work and traveling around the city doing errands. It's magical man.

Road Rash fueled my passion for cycles and then anime finished me off.

The rooster thing on the helmet is goofy. The guy looks thin and puny. He hsould lift.

>Katana
>good bike
Laughing out loud right now.
It tried to be innovative only to end up as an unreliable mess.

It's only a problem if you're a raging homosexual.

Bari Bari Densetsu remaster when?

You look like you want to be a ranger beside being a manlet

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're just acting retarded in an attempt at generating some amusement.

>tripfag
>can't into bargain basement sarcasm
Checks out.

Is it ok to have a Rising sun helmet?

Sure if you're Japanese.

My Bike is Japanese.
And most of my gear French/Italian.
What now.

bikes > motorcycles

Any motorcycle > bike

So you're telling me you'd rather use a motorcycle that transforms into a nigger every night and fucks your mom, rather than use a bicycle?

Yes. I hate my mom.

>flip-flops on a motorcycle

That's sad.

Squidding is like crossdressing, it feels really wrong and good.

It was shit though, jarring animation and poorly adapted from the manga.

What? Next you're gonna tell me I should be wearing a helmet as well? Go home mom, don't embarrass me any more.

I love riding around in the rainforests, the canopy creates a shelter, the air is nice and clean the winding roads create a lot of fun twists and turns.

When travelling around South East Asia it seemed like every second biker was wearing them. I have no idea how they do it and being Australian I wear them half the year. How do they keep their toes? How does the strap not break? How do they fit the whole family on their tiny

>250CC
That's a pretty big bike for the type of family I'm imagining. And I'm not talking about the actual size. If it's anything like my third world country they'd would have something below 200.