Nigger Hate Thread

Haven't had one of those in a while.

Sage

I'm changing this to a White people hate thread.

Why they so mad?

bump

"AYO DAT VIDEO EVIDANCE BE RAYCIS WE WUZ DRIVIN TRAINZ N SHEEIT"

It's kinda sad to realize that black people care more about statues of dead white people and inanimate objects than actual black lives.

That picture is so offensive

poor idiots

Welcome to Sup Forums

You're in for a few unpleasant shocks m'friend.

Someone post the one where the west african soldier gives the chimp an AK47

Can we start posting some new nigger hate webms that no one's ever seen on this thread?

We got a butthurt nigger haha see

idk can you?

shes not even white
look at her face

Nice way to break a toe

>more than half the people in the video are white, and the first to rush the statue to hit it

nice try huwite boi. both vids should be renamed white guilt.webm

for some reason i laughed maniacally at this

Why would he not take the camera?

I can't, but have a dancing nigger.

Because I’ve have done the last 20 one and you chucks barely contributed

I’m still kinda mad at yall

cringe

\/

do you guys even hate niggers?

Nigger

fuckin pathetic white faggots trying to get brownie points.
when will they realize that their pet niggers don't give a fuck about them?

Any other human would writhe around in pain, shrieking, trying to extinguish the flames. But in all these videos, niggers just sort of... let it happen. They'll walk around, they'll look dazed and confused, but they never scream, they never try to run, they never try to roll around to put out the flames.

Watch the videos of niggers drowning while trying to reach Europe; whites would try to swim, or float on their backs. Niggers just disappear into the depths like astronauts getting sucked out into space, and even with life jackets they manage to drown.

Videos of niggers being killed by mobs, whether shot, machete'd, smashed with a brick, etc. simply don't react like human beings. They just accept their death as inevitable and allow it to happen.

They're not human. They're animals meant to die in droves.

>be nigger user
>mad at nigger hate thread showing how degenerate nigs are.
>In retaliation post pic white girl GETTING PAYED to have sex with a nigger
Looks like we got ourselves a butt hurt nigger

YEA.. KICK THAT INANIMATE OBJECT FUCK STATUES AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

its always that flag that posts shit

>new nigger hate webms

>how can i be useless nigger right now?

Literally

This pisses me off so much because it's not even a statue to any particular Confederate; it's meant to memorialize the average CSA soldier who was likely a teenager drafted into a war he had no control over.

These people literally have the moral intellect of a 6 year old throwing a tantrum because they had a toy taken away from them

What is that from?

you're a fucking idiot...

I'm pretty sure the Jordanian pilot who was burned alive wasn't african.

Their nerves probably just got fried leaving them unable to feel the pain...

When they start burning, they always panic, run around, writhing in pain, then once they've burned enough, they stop being able to feel the pain and they just sort of kick it until they die.

What is the fucking purpose of that? I know they're stupid but come on, that is sick in the head to burn kids

damn is sage still a thing? havent seen anyone say that in years lmao

Serious question: does everyone think niggers are ugly as shit and just pretend they are good looking or something? The closer to 100% nigger they are the uglier they are. The women look like men and the men look like apes.

I'm a nigger user...

It... these threads... I enjoy them. I dunno why. Well I guess I don't really ejoy them. It's no fun being part of a largely feral race.

LOL. Duck-billed nigger.

>They just accept their death as inevitable and allow it to happen.
They know the moment they've been caught, for raping, stealing, whatever they did that they're fucked. They're not escaping that mob.
The best they can hope for is get it over quick.

Why are crackers so bad at life. Normally when you see a guy running at you on foot with a gun and you have a bike you GTFO. This cracker instead let him rob him and didn't even fight back. No wonder crackers are going extinct.

Go and fight for white rights. When whites are a minority you are fucked. Have you been to a country rules by niggers or spics? They are hellholes.

Conceal carry should be a right in all states PERIOD.

lurk more newfag

Why are nigs only good at crime and complaining?

wow, somehow made themselves even more useless

If a guy point a gun at you and you run he shoots you.
Why niggers are mentally retarded?

>displaying non-regulation colors
ABSOLUTELY INSUBORDINATE

>that video
>almost all whites spitting on CSA soldier
Self-hating whites are worse than any minority - This is an objective fact.

oops.

Did that nigger steal that guy's phone? Like did his nigger brain go I'm take that now. The fact that his dirty monkey brain saw something and immediately went into time to steal mode. Holy shit this is infuriating. Why didn't anybody help the guy? Why did they they just stand there and watch?

Pls burgers explain this shit! How could people just stand and watch? Where is their sense of community? I don't understand. This is impossible to happen here. Our tribal instincts would screaming at us to help a fellow member of the tribe against the obvious outsider. I just can't understand.

>stomping and punching an inanimate object.

i dont know what im doing anymore.

>dirty monkey brain saw something and immediately went into time to steal mode

What's with this lip plate thing?

I'm GenX.
I grew up in one of these multi cities.
This motherfucker is spot the fuck on.
For years I pushed this away from my mind.
It's true, though.
They're 200 lb. children with violent tempers.

all niggers need to be blown up

what happened here?

Funny how I get banned when I make one of these threads, yet this one is still up. It's like the mods are fucking faggots or something.

>all niggers need to be blown up