I can't still believe it

I can't still believe it.

fucking whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPwVMv8cAO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the moms fault you degenerate. Kayo was loyal until his mom hid him from his friends.

Sensei was loyal till the end though :^)

Who cares he ended up with best girl

Post the genetics pic.

She has no duty to wait for a guy in a coma.
No one does.

cuck kino

What happens at the end? Does Mc end up with a girl

Dude, having a family with his friend is cuck. At least go to another city or something, she didn't even feel ashamed to bring her child.

It's her life. She's free to marry anybody she pleases, friend or not.

Still a whore.

>deciding not to put your life on hold for 12 years and move on from your fucking elementary school crush who is in a completely hopeless coma is being cucked
Sasuga Sup Forums

I dont understand how she got pregnant at 25 though, I thought Japanese people didnt reproduce

> Whore (n.): Anyone who doesn't sleep with ME

Need an I love Emilia meme image here.

You cant ask someone to wait for you while you're in a long coma. It's just not fair, and you'd want him/her to be happy. Sure, it's not fair to you what LIFE did, but that wasnt her fault.

I'd expect a wife to wait two years, five if she's loyal, but whatever- after that, it's just life- deal with it.

Funny. Wasn't there an anime with the some chick in a coma and her soon-to-be boyfriend ending up with her best friend?

Subaru is another guy I hate, cucking Rem is the worst sin anyone can commit.

You mean this one right?

>:^)
Emoticons or emojis or what it's called is not allowed on Sup Forums. The only one allowed is ;_;

This is still not funny.

Saged, reported, called the cops.

user, I'm not Satoru.

you must never leave this board huh

I laugh everytiem.

No, but you self inserted as him. You feel cucked even though he clearly didn't, because he wasn't saving her for a chance at pussy and has another girl he wants.

Your brain has been fucked up by anime if you think there's ANY logic to someone waiting 15 years for a minor crush they had when they were a little kid, before were even mentally, emotionally or physically capable of a relationship. It was poor writing because the mangaka didn't make the audience ship the right couple, but there's nothing whorish about it.

Erry time until you rike it.

She didn't have to wait for him, but she didn't have to fuck his friend(The baby also looks more like the other blondfriend than the girly one).

>soon-to-be boyfriend
What the fuck?

Kayo certainly had no duty. She was definitely throwing her life away waiting for Satoru. Mom was in the right when she woke Kayo up. No one was at fault but Sensei for putting him in that state in the first place.

Yes, he ends with Pizza Girl Airi.

Please, do tell.

Also:

youtu.be/MPwVMv8cAO4

>but she didn't have to fuck his friend

Why not?

Some people actually end up marrying a friend of a friend or ends up marrying someone through friends.

>It was poor writing because the mangaka didn't make the audience ship the right couple

This isn't like Bleach's case, user.