What's pol's response to this?

What's pol's response to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYEyv5a_3LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I care about him?

Future generations will also see people like him as fedora tipping degenerates.

in da future we worship the MACHINE, not that you should be conCERNed

Don't. It's over for him. Been subverted too much. Point of no return

I still believe in Zeus

Where will they put dead god's body

But Islam is a threat NOW

/leftypol/ get out. this is a war you don't want.

Fuck your EU flag.

BUMP INVESTIGATIVE THREADS, NOT THIS JOKE STARTED BY A FUCKING E.U. FLAG

Is that a sandnig or a poo?

THEN SHOW ME THE BODY

((Rizvi))

>glossy eyes
>tissue in left hand
Was she raped prior to this picture being taken?

Why would I believe this person? I have no reason to believe them.

Calm down, Macaco

Dats forbidden machina brudduh

living a wholesome life and prospering

sounds good

>godless jews
Shocking

you either obey the frog god of darkness or die infidel

lol good fucking luck pajeet

FPBP

We ain't shit. I'll reintroduce Christianity to Christendom myself.

Jews have been saying this for over 2 thousand years. Jesus is still here despite their best efforts.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYEyv5a_3LM

>allah
sounds like ali is going to get a midnight visit from the kebab kommittee

Libtards think that people oppose the shitskin invasion into Europe and America because they are afraid of islam. That's only partially true. People oppose the shitskin invasion because they don't like the shitskins. Islam, a pig-fucking death cult, is just another reason why its worshippers should be kept in the desert and not be allowed into any country that wants to remain a country. Because a shitskin will hate all non-shitskins regardless of whether or not the said shitskin is a mudlslime or not. The shitskin wants the white civilization to be destroyed simply because the whites have managed to build a way better society than the horde of camel-fuckers will ever be able to do. And this particular shitskin is an example of this hatred.

He's right but should be less smug about it. More than likely as humans we will trade it for some other stupid belief.

lmao yeah fucking Catholics sure destroy the japanese empire fucking LOL. Religious retards thank god for every action possible. I fucking hate christians.

>kaufmann

religionfags will cringe.
nice b8 m8

Yeah just like we see people like plato as god denying heretics.

Oh wait.

>Something happened once
>It will happen again
Better get ready for the next 9/11

Look at the way he's holding her

>FPBP
^Indeed^

>tfw to smart too god

>allah

So fucking Islamophobic, sounds like a beheading is in order

Like liberalism

It's always funny to me that many atheists hate God more than fairweather Christians love God; they are literally more obsessed than many who profess faith.

I've been there, it is a dark place. I lashed out whenever I saw the light of God in other's because I could no longer feel it in myself. I was consumed with masked hatred and I didn't live right.

I just want all the atheists in this thread to know that their father loves them and wants to see them again.

As it is said, those who hate Christ love Death and are apathetic towards others, hoping to bury their heads deep, so they won't feel the consequences of their own actions and inner turmoil.

Do atheists not realize that atheism is declining world wide?
Turns out if you don't have kids to pass your beliefs on to, you die out. Funny huh? At least you saved the environment from global warming though XD