Higuain is white.

Dick or gtfo

> Americans
> white

You look like mystery meat

all fields

Get out of America spic scum.

I'm whiter than you yet I'm algerian

̶̸̢̬̻͚̩̩ͩͨ̽ͭ͌̌ͧ͌̇̆̈͒̔ͫ͑͆̓̚͟͟⎝̶̧̘͉̩̖͒̋́͊́͒̾̿̃̈́̌⎝̶̵̴̪̞̻̻͖̦͇͙̭̬̟͕͖͇̫̦ͦ͊͒ͦ͑́͆̃͗̿ͣ̈́̋ͤ͌͠⎝̧̟̖͎̦̟̞͙̭̗̣̻̤͕̗̤̪́̔́͌̓͆ͫ̄̑ͬ̿͗̚͝͝⎝̴̖̭̥̘̙͔̗̺͓̭̯̆ͤͧ̄ͫͨ͛̾̋ͦ̍ͯ͟͡⎝̸͚͚̱̪̳̣͚̓̌̔̓̄̿̔ͨ͑̃͟͝⎝̵̸̛̞̠̼͎̞͔̫̙̳̹̼ͫͭ͂̀̾̂̎͆ͣ́̀ͅ⎝̵̧̰̹͔̰̬̱̘̪͖͕͇̹̭̻̟͕̀͆̏ͭͯ̍͆͐̿̈́̈́͗ͪ̚͡͠͡ͅͅ⎝̸̢̱̼̠̣͍̥̠̼̪͔̀͆ͣ̊̆̐ͯ̓̒̈́̔̒̑̆̄͟͡⎝̷̴̨̪̦̰̫̥̠͚͇̤͓̖̥͔̰ͨ̃̓̋̃ͫͫ̊́⎝̨͈̺͓͓̻̳̫̣̺̖̓̃̽ͭͪ̎ͬͭͨͤ͜͟⎝̵̫̺̪͕̼̙͚͚̝̰̥̹̥̻͕̪̬͔̀̾ͯ̈ͭ͂̌ͯ̈͑ͪ͐͂̀⎝̦͉̜̭͉̖̏̄̍ͪ̀̚͟͝⎝̧̡̪̘̞̦̮̰͈͕̻̰̬̼́ͨ͗̀ͯ̄̏ͦ̃ͫ̐͢⎝̞͙̭͙̜̗̘̘̹̬̺̫̭̰͕͚̙̖̿ͮ̿ͦ͒͑̒ͫͣ́͡ͅ⎝̷̞̗̙͎͇͎̺̥̼̝ͮ͌̎̔̆ͩ͂̓̓̌͑ͨͫ̽͆ͪ̇͗͆͘n̠̥͎̰̩̱̯̭̬̭̯̎͆ͫ͋ͣ́ͅͅį̝͎̱̼̠͈̗̠͕͇̺͈̐̈́̋̉́̐ͬ̋ͦ͒͗̊̄̋̌́g̹͖̬̦̦̠̱̮̼͑͒ͧ̊̇͒̉̓ͫ͌̄̀͐ͯ̀̚ģ̷̜͔̠̹͍͔̖̥͚̔̔͋̆͟͞e̡̪̣̦̟̭̝̪̱̱̳̩̙͇̗̥̦̫͈̽̇ͭ͆̇ͬͦ̿͛̀͐̀̽́͑̈͟r̷̟͉̙̥̥̯̘̯̥̳̫͈̟ͣͮ̉ͤ͗́͆̌⎝̢̛͎̰̠̠̹̣̦̩̰͉̊̓͛̆͋̆͆ͫͨͮ̃ͪͭ́̕⎝̸͎̪̘̗̟̳͈̘̭̞̹̯̺̹̗̗̰̿ͧͯͫ̑͊ͪ̀̈́̋͋̒ͮ⎝̶̞̖̗͎̻̟͈̮͉̤̗̜̭̻͙ͧͤ̑ͨ̚͘͝⎝͕͖̗̻̖͈̗̳̺̦̤̝̮̳ͤ̾̓̓͊̇̉ͣ̿̂̒͗̍ͤ̌̃̀͘͜͡⎝̘̣͍͚̱͇͕̹̠͇͇͈̖̭̹̓̈́̎͘͟͠⎝̷̖̺̮̹̹̣̜̱͉̭̱̭̜ͭ̿̔͒͋͊ͣͧ͑̈́̕ͅ⎝̨̛̥̩̗͎̮͇̣͈̪̝̞͔̼ͣ͊ͨ͋ͬ͐ͮ̋͑̓̚ͅ⎝̡̧̡͇͕͚͉ͫͣ̊͋̔̀̂͒͑̇ͦ͌̈́̓̿͗̋́⎝̢̞͓͇̖̦̪̱͇̪̣̜̖̖͇̖̟ͪ̓̽ͫ̈́̉̃͗̉́͡͞ͅ⎝̨͉̦̖͎̖͉̮̈́̒́ͤ̏̏͂̈͐ͬͮ͊̆̌̀̈͘͞ͅ⎝̸̭͔̔͛́́͒ͪ́̋̾̏͠⎝̵̢̱̫̥̙̞̹̞̫̞̳͓̟̝̞̦̻̃̂ͭ̍͆ͅ⎝͎̝̯̗̖̹̫͚̥̫̤͖̺̗̜̻̭̩ͣ͋͌͆ͯ̆̋̃̓ͩͧͯͫ͊͌͊͆̚̕͘͡͝ͅ⎝̠̺̞̬̣̏ͫ̍̔̃͒̿͋̃̒͛̆͋͆͘͜

Jewish

are u Gonzalo Higuaín?
twitter.com/g_higuain

Goooonzaaaloo!

maybe?

You are pretty sexy motherfucker.

Now turn off the bulb and you'll look as brown as OP.

You look Italian or Greek or even Welsh.

you look like a bulgarian immigrant

No of course not.

Kek, just realised this is not actually you.

Blutey fookhi' mystray meet

DAMN SON! YOU GOT EXPOSED

man he looks awful, especially his teeth and skin in his videos

>not pol related
mods

Gordo puto, no podes errar ese penal la concha de la lora.
Stop posting Higuain you fucking fat fuck. Learn how to kick a ball you god damn faggot

He's a neet philosopher. You think Nietzsche or Kant looked like chads?

Are you the police or something? Why do you care?