I don't understand shit like this, isn't this just going to bluepill the alt right...

I don't understand shit like this, isn't this just going to bluepill the alt right? You do know talking about laura loomer is just gonna destroy your movement

What, what?

How is ostracizing a Jew a bad thing?

No. It proves a point that just because the jew is wearing a redcap it doesnt make her an ally.

It's not about politics, it's about mocking a ridiculous person.

Virgins without hobbies are about as blue pill as it gets.

nazi checks
I know that "yeah but she's still alt-right" is a meme but why would you guys go public about this and denounce someone in your own movement, this is just gonna attract liberals who will use it for discourse

Loomer is a fucking Jew you bluepilled dumbass. We need to expose every last Jew that tries to make a name for themselves by piggybacking on a pro-White movement. Jim did us a solid by making sure to point out what a fucking neurotic, mentally incompetent Jew she really is.

I mean c'mon....Aryan Jewish babies.

Aryan.
Jewish.
Babies.

Fuck you OP, you're a faggot like no other.

No. Roasties and Thots are cancerous. It's good to expose the fraudsters in a movement.

Also Jim isnt apart of any "movement". He's simply mocking a dumb idiot for being a dumb idiot.

who is jim

just neck yourself

>alt-right
>good
no

It's not even the fact that she's a Jew, it's the fact that she's legitimately insane and generally just an all-around cringe factory. Ben Shapiro, for all his cuckservative neocon rhetoric, is still extremely well-spoken and can kinda act as a bridge.

agreed but the problem is you need to keep this shit under wraps and not let anyone see the drama that goes on in the community.
why the fuck do alt righters have twitter anyway

this
>people do retarded shit
>get called out for it
>"b-but she's on my side, stop!!! :("

to keep the movement clean you need to ridicule and oust those who hurt it. Nothing worse in the long-run than harboring outspoken idiots and acting like nothing is wrong with them. This is why the left started to crumble when it started to provide a platform to the mentally ill.

It's like cutting out a tumor. Your chances of survival are great if you go for surgery when the tumor is small. If you are deluded and think that other people will think bad things about you and as a result wait to do the surgery, then you die. Loomer needs to be dealt with before she can establish herself and do more harm.

(checked)
>This is why the left started to crumble when it started to provide a platform to the mentally ill.

but they're growing

Jim does seem to have a pretty large following from those white nationalist types, though. Wonder how they feel about him race-mixing with his Asian waifu.

>race-mixing with his Asian waifu
wtf

Our movement needs more Jews(ish milkers).

The radicals are growing, while the moderate left is crumbling. But it was the moderates who provided a platform to the mentally ill (the radicals, with all their tublr feminists, gender deniers, pedophiles, trans"people", etc.).

You cannot believe how many voters were put off by this shit.

Lies and stupidity should always be called out no matter where they come from.
>Wonder how they feel about him race-mixing with his Asian waifu.
It's his business. If it makes him happy then I'm happy for him. Many Asians, and certainly Asian civilizations, are respectable and accomplished. I'm not being ironic.

apparently he's blonde though which means he's gonna destroy his bloodline and she probably is aware of that

FPBP

the only people pro alt kike are jewish shills

joomer is a god damned commie jew that wears a maga hat for maga meetups and a hillary hat for commie meetups

gas them all

>apparently he's blonde though which means he's gonna destroy his bloodline
If he wants his children to to have certain traits like being blonde he'd probably be banging a blonde girl. His grandchildren can still be blonde depending on who his children marry if I remember right.
On a somewhat related tangent I wonder what kind of Asian his gf is.

>This is why the left started to crumble when it started to provide a platform to the mentally ill.

well the alt kike loves thernovich and faglo and look what happened...they are uninvited anchors

mentally ill jews need to be gassed

his wife's pussy smells like cold fish

that's the kind of asian she is

Shut up laura

How is she in our movement? The alt-light counter-signals us harder than anyone.

This user gets it. Laura is legitimately bat shit crazy, why would you want her to be representative of your beliefs?

you look like a hideous cunt

State of him.

checks

>his wife's pussy smells like cold fish
>implying that isn't all asians
You haven't really narrowed down the search for me here.

I knew about CIA niggers from here, not him. Love his shit.