WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

What did Pewds mean by this (1:12 - 1:25)
youtube.com/watch?v=rgSr1NkFV-g

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=5nTwuU1Qq-8
youtube.com/watch?v=eeeGsxpOjNQ&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/N8V4-TnupiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

madman

He's a masonic jew liberal.

Here to bluepill conservatives. Notice how he acts like he's slightly redpilled? But then he keeps apologizing and bending the knee to the SJW elites?

Is white but racemixes with an italian nigger. They picked an italian because it's close enough to white to fool dense normies. All to normalize racemixing and the de-evolution of the white race.

This is how the jews win.

take your meds schizo

what did he mean by this?

Checking it out now

what the fuck

Gimme the thread pls. Bless you senpai

Sauce on original bread and bread where the 2nd part of the screencap is from. Thx.

Part 1:25 is interesting. He basically says that money is your god.

>ID cat
Hey kitty pls answer

>t. Tel aviv

here ya go niggers

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/145250483/#p145251742

>ohhhh shiitt thatss pewfieepei

you should be talking about the jewish hand rub at 12:30

Thx I was just in the thread. It's not just a coincidence. He accepted the demand.

What did he mean at 12:30 ?

Do you have the thread where anons noticed that he delivered too?

here

>Those trips
Checked.
Sup Pewdiepie. If it's you end your next video with “brofisto“. Don't forget the “o“. Thx.

Bless you man. Ty

I've seen him admit to posting here several times, it's nothing new. Wake me up when Taytay shows up.

np
It might be pewdiepie,but we should get another demand to prove it wasn't just a crazy coincidence

that swedecuck76 is browsing here, isnt a mystery kek

it's a british flag, can't be him.

>rubs hands
>"one entity that will somehow take over"
Oh shit, is he naming the Jew?

No man he really is. See the screenshot I just made. He basically accepted the challenge. I knew he was on Sup Forums, but the fact he is on Sup Forums makes his redpill level insane.

See:

He lives in Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=5nTwuU1Qq-8
The doll was already on the right in this video

He is no longer in Sweden, he moved.

However an extra demand would certainly be awesome and reach more people here.

but I guess it still fits with the date. nice.

He moved to Britain because your taxes are so cucked.

Yeah im about 70% sure its him,it just feels too surreal to be true

Yeah think so too. See:

Diversity is expensive goy.

A slav nigger talking shit. Not surprising. Sad sub-species of white people.

Agreed. It feels fucking amazing. He is such a genius man. His iw gotts be similar to Trump. He is the biggest youtuber, somehow normalised Hitler jokes, made christianity cool. (So many supportive comments, christian server, respect wamen (a meme he made popular too) and regularly survives every media attack with ease. Did I miss anything?

*his iq

no way

IT WAS LITTERALLY FUCKING ME THAT POSTED IT

Include this in your vid Pie-man.
You absolute madman.

>his iw
>"i" was used as "j" in old roman alphabet
>his jw
hmmmm

Check the thread it's real:
See his response:

Cool meme flag divide and conquer shill. You got us, the Vatican, Moussilini, Leonardo da Vinci, Dante, and Machiavelli, half of white fashion designers etc etc aren't white.

he is not stupid, and he is a funny guy, i would like having him as a friend, but he is very sensitive, and has a storng urge to appeal to people
He is one, that needs peoples approval, and he is very self critical
Thats somewhat cucked, but nobody is perfect
He should get a child with marzia, to basically find his position and role in life, which would surely would help his personal flaws
Also gotta save the white race felix
Come on, get a kid

Chill Poland. Germany will be redpilled one day too (I meant iq btw. and am so happy that pewdiepie is ultra red pilled!)

Hi pewdiepie when will you go full 1488

Check the date again retard

on point

no i was the one that told him to move the red doll

That's right user, you tell them!

He also says "merge" right after rubbing his hands = merchant?

does he still try to larp as Tom Daly?

Hello Antifa, this is not how your opposition actually thinks like, bye Antifa.

Walketh he amongst us?

Lies.

This might be true, but I see it more as a rpg where you level up your stats. I think he leveled his introvert/ confidence level to near max and to me it feels lile he has an almost untouchable self confidence now for the god given skill set he was born with. Ty for your input tho.

Pewdiepie, if you're reading this, I just want to remind you of what you already know. Regardless of how you attracted anyone to your page, you gained notoriety on being a mentally challenged swede screaming pidjin english and making weird noises while playing terrible games

Remember your humble beniggerings.

what did u mean by this?

Ty man. This showed how deep he is in the red pill swamp. Didn't know he was on Sup Forums, bit I'm glad he is on /ourside/ and truly enlightened.

>criticises others for having bad English
>is American

Just no

>first in space

Yes yes yes. Everything you dreamed about eill come true. We have the biggest and most powerful country led by Trump and the most powerful internet person is literally Pewdiepie, a Sup Forumsack.

same, feels so good to actually have "contributed" to something.

Serbia has never into space

He uses Sup Forums. Everyone who touches this site eventually comes to the same conclusion. The complaints of Sup Forums spilling over into other broads is rising. /lit/, /his/, and so on are seeing more rightwing posts. Soon, brothers. Pewdiepie will buy Sup Forums.

I'm gonna assume that every brit is Pewdiepie now kek. On the off chance it's you, make a Hitler joke with Poland, where you pronounce Poland “Pol -land“

We have a swede in our midst

who cares what this pussy says after he sucked every niggers dick for saying their sacred word

12:30

>20 posts by this ID
u have obsession, user

HE'S ONE OF US BOYS.

WE DUN GOOD.

KEEP WORKING.

THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER.

WE WILL PREVAIL.

IT'S OUR ETERNAL DESTINY.

>tfw you can be posting with pewdiepie right now

Wow not only posting on Sup Forums but posting MDE memes too

What Poody-Pie wuz saying is:
>only mix with Asians to give her Aryan superiority...even though she can't speak nor understand Engrish
>the Aryan/Japanese mixture is next level combining ingenuity with IQ potential. Read: the HAPA is a potential next level Aryan
>in a perfect world, Aryan would breed with Aryan creating a genetically perfect Blond/Blue man-giant that is high-functioning both above and below his neck, and a genetically perfect woman that knows how to run a family with future generations in mind; however, seeing that the 'American-Woman' model is completely fucked, a better choice is to seek Eastern European women for their height, and nestle in the Midwest of N. America where men can hurt far more than sensitive feelings and women understand their places. See: Wisconsin

If pewdiepie uses Alexander Gordon Jahans in his next YLYL, i will believe.

This thread is really interesting for me, plus I helped some anons out. Relax this is literally big if true.

2:37
youtube.com/watch?v=eeeGsxpOjNQ&feature=youtu.be

Watch this and then tell me with a straight face, that the absolute madman did not say, “jew the very same thing“, instead of do.

This is like that time that Notch tweeted his reply to my post on here

He is speaking Swedish:

"You laugh, you lose." And then I think he says "The man"

mother fuckin mad man actually did it

You left the mouse cursor on the screen

Bump

PDP DOING MERCHANT HANDS ON LATEST VIDEO. SKIP TO 12:29 ON THIS VIDEO.

he can't contain his level anymore

>so you can all do my work for me
>rubs hands
lol thats pretty good.

This timeline is too good to be true, I must be dreaming.

Is this what being in a coma feels like?

This is what it feels like to be ALIVE. The fight defines your existence.

answer me, Felix

neato

PEWDS MAKE WHITE BABIES ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR

kek he's definitely /ourguy/

My little bro and sis are obsessed with him. Met him and everything.

Hopefully he is redpilling them, try would listen to him over anyone.

Wait... is he going to lead an army of preteens into a fascist revolution? Calls for action in a YouTube video and the whole world is set aflame.

Do 1 of 2 or both:

They***

youtu.be/N8V4-TnupiU
at 10:09