Fox News revenue going towards the gutter

Looks like being state TV does not bring in the dough.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/foxnews-revenues-down-17_us_59f2ab68e4b03cd20b80aa61

o'reilly was gigantic
it's amazing the numbers aren't worse than this

>Costs for 30-second advertising spots rose in September over the same month last year for MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow Show” (up from $3,800 to $4,600), “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell” (up from $3,100 to $3,700) and “All In With Chris Hayes” (from $2,700 to $3,300).

Holy shit Fox is finis-

>Advertisers were still spending the most for 30-second spots for Fox News personalities, even though costs were down significantly. A 30-second spot this September cost $12,200 for “Tucker Carlsen Tonight,” and $8,500 for Sean Hannity’s program.

>Ads on maddow are only $4k
Guys hold my beer

Shareholders care about growth.

I don't think they give a shit.

are they counting the quarter where half of Fox's advertisers pulled out due to Ailes and O'Reilly?

if their revenues dived even after that, then i'd say there's a problem. more likely some idiot at huffpo is trying to create liberal feel-good clickbait.

Not enough rural and suburban retards

Hmm. Seems like that might make Fox News ripe for a buyout. I wonder if anyone has thought of that.

This is more a comment on the gradual destruction of cable news in general.

NFL and Liberal cable news take double digit hits to their ratings
>No biggie. It's mostly about cable cutters. There's an election this year. People don't watch TV when the weather's bad.

FOX takes a similar hit to their ratings for the first time
>FUCKNG NAZI'S BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY'RE FINISHED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!

We're all busy watching OAN and listening to Pastor Smithers' Family Farm Radio Almanac brought to you by Pilgrim WHITE FLOUR and RCBS Reloading Tools and Components.

no O'Reilly = no point watching

The difference is Fox is declining relative to its competitors.

No one in rural America gives a shit.
We all know everything's is gonna be fine as long as they don't take my first and second amendment and as long as trump is in the Oval Office

>as long as trump is in the Oval Office
Don't watch the news Monday.

If you don't count all of the declining its competitors have been doing over the recent years while FOX was remaining static or growing.

fuck them, they played a big part in us loosing civil liberties after 9/11 with their fear tactics. everyone on that channel is a traitor. they are worse than CNN and MSNBC because they pretend to be conservative when really they are just another side to the same coin.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY'RE FINISHED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Did you read the article? Fox is down 12%, while MSNBC down 1% and CNN down 2%. There's 6-12x as much decline of Fox News' revenue than its competition.

More people watch Tucker than any other MSM news show. But outside of Tucker, Hannity, Dobbs, Fox News is all neocon shilling, so people don't watch.

That's why I said "over the recent years" you halfwit.

This. That clown in his timeslot is not helping. I thought O'reilly was a shitter but he was like the only thing keeping that channel afloat.

>leftist kike media channel going down

Am I supposed to care?

Who the fuck would invest in a media company anyway, in modern day?

I only watch One America News now

they dont care about us, they never did.

if something ever happened to trump they would go back to shilling to the highest bidder like they have always done. all this talk about fake news blah blah but theyre still in essence what they were before. entertainment first and some news.

dont get it twisted.

>implying open source intel is for monkeys

fox is garbage.

every single jewish news source is going to fail now.

>Pilgrim WHITE FLOUR

Can't get any more racist than that, they need to balance by promoting import brown sugar or I'll boycott

>state TV
You spelled cnn wrong

If we're talking ratings, it's a good thing for us. It means that they aren't in control of the conservative (white) herd anymore.

not this literal faggot again

>watching OAN
Fox isn't even news, not by a longshot. Hannity & Dobbs are respected, have earned it, so they're the only ones who report legit scoops. Rest is just opiniotainment.

>caring about cable
>caring about Billion dollar "news"
Hello Boomer

Fix was a Ruppert Murdoch business ya? It's been controlled opposition the whole time. Keep your enemy close. Any riding conservative talent gets taken to fox so the big stories never get to big and some stories disappear. Hannity getting shoot down on Seth rich is a great example. The whole bush era was a total shit show