Does Sup Forums makes a difference between the different types of black africans?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=-oF9L5QBr7M

I mean Amharas, Tigres, Erytreans, Suaneses, Somalis etc... All are different

Sometimes I have shits that are light brown, sometimes I have shits that are dark brown. Occasionally I've had shits that were white-ish or green.

I note this variety with a greater difference than I note the variety of niggers.

Canada was a tiny bit redeemed today

i dunno most blacks seem to be bad people non the less

worst human being i ever met are the racist blacks

also somalies are the worst of the worst most should just be shot on site

All that you just mentioned are more beautiful imho

Fuck you

Based Canada?

Well Western Africans tend to be the ugliest

There's a huge difference between Somalis and Senegalese for example

Somalis are waaaaay clearer and don't have these huge noses & lips

they have arab admixture that's why.

die somali cunt die

Semitic Africans like the Yemenis, the Somalis, Ethiopians, and Sudanese are objectively beautiful IMO. Northern ones too of course, don't know too much about South though.

Sup Forums can't even make a difference between the different types of whites.

>b-but muh white race
Fuck off. Islanders for example have almost nothing in common with Italians.

Prove me wrong.

somali's cleaver most are violent assholes

also most don't consider themselves black and they hate blacks

there countries a shit hole for a reason look at fucking asian countries they are poor but they pull them selves togther but somlia is just a hellhole they should nuke the country already

Any African with Bantu blood in them is by default an animal and not a person.

The Igbo are the only non-retarded African ethnic group.

Pretty much. People forget the Sultanate of Oman ruled much of the East Africa coast . All those "African Cities" the libtards like to harp on about with Arab trading ports.

Yeah. I distinguish between french nigger and english niggers for example.

the only reason africa pospored was due to slavery once that ended the country when to shit

africans should have learnt diversification

also the jews boguht the slaves to the west not any one else the whites christians wanted it to end

now the same shit happening again whites don't want other races comming to ther ecountry

But they are still mentally retarded.

less retarded then Congo niggers it should be noted though. Not by much mind you, but this thread is all about splitting hairs.

We have some East African orthodox Christian people in my city and they are bros, they are more welcome than Mexicans

Yes but they're still niggers.

bump

no because I judge a man or woman by thier actions rather than color

Tell you what faggot, I'll start caring about the different kinds of blacks when YOU start bothering to distinguish the difference between conservatives, Alt-Right, actual racists, actual Nazis, White Nationalists, the KKK, and white supremacists.
Until then please go fuck yourself.

Isn't this woman somali? This is what every single somali girl looks like where I live. They are like clones

pretty fuckable

>Does Sup Forums makes a difference between the different types of shits?
Of course not, we are not Indian

KEK

Peu importe, à mes yeux ça reste des low iq.

Somalis all marry their sisters and cousins.

East African Christians are better than any Muslim.

The day of the rake has been postponed... slightly

not on saturday faggots

I'm ok with the professional looking blacks that are too busy to be oppressed because they hold a decent job. The others are all easily manipulated pieces of shit.

Just like in all Africa I think

>canada
>bantz
Are you on vacation?

bump

>Does Sup Forums makes a difference between the different types of black africans?

YES

Multiple traits create a multidimensional grading scale for all people not just "Africans"

Multidimentional grading scale has the following traits but at the same time is not limited to the following trates of:

1: Islamic brainwashing
2: IQ
3: Entitlement
4: Fatness
5: Bitchyness
6: Amount of Ebola cells in your body
7: Looting experience

So like as long as youre not a muslim or a fatty or an entitled cunt and/or a looter, and you do not have Ebola, youre ok in my book

So pretty much all of africa is excluded

50 shades of shite

there is different types of africans. mainly caucasoids in the northeast, negroids (black africans/niggers) and capoids (yellowish darker brown skin, chink eyes, complete different skull shape from all other races
Pure negroids/black africans are absolute nigger tier and super super dark... the "lighter" the black african the more caucasoid or capoid admixture. aka less nigger tier

Yes, because Negros, especially African-Americans, try and steal the accomplishments of the Northern Africans, who are dark skinned Caucasians and a different race altogether.

The people in the Horn of Africa clearly mixed with Arabs for thousands of years, hence why they have more Caucasoid features than sub-Saharan Africa.

I have met people from Ethiopia and Eritrea and they look like darker skinned Arabs.

Of course I do. There's the kind I want to colonize with my penis (Britney White, OPicture, etc), and the kind who bix nood mufugga shoop da dim do diddo sage.

All you need to know

these are the different types

1- niggers
2- few and far between someone who has the characteristics of a human being