The US should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and ally with Iran

The US should cut ties with Saudi Arabia and ally with Iran.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically agree

What does we even have to be allied to jews and saudis anyway.

I believe that the U.S. should cut ties with the entirety of the Middle East. Israel included

GOY, NO!

Saudis have the biggest heart. Even jews are getting jealous :D

>implying iran will ally great satan

I think we should create an Americas allied pact, and segregate ourselves from the rest of the planet.

Which would include North and South America, we got all the trade we need.

Tell you what jews, you are either going to love Saudis or die trying :D

That would make sense

drop Saudis, drop Israel...become best pals with Iran...send official apology for the shah shit...

But America is not reasonable and so in bed with the sand kikes that there is no way that will ever happen until nov 4

(((salman)))) (((saudis)))

"Our greatest ally"

Israel wants to polarize their real enemies with friends and destroy Saudi Arabia at the same time. Not gonna work dudes... The ones that side with Iran are good goys ha ha

Not going to happen until you declassify the documents of Carter's communication with Khomeini. The USA was instrumental to the rise of the IRI, and now the USA is supporting a worse alternative MEK/NCRI, who are Islamists and Marxist terrorists. I can provide sources for any of these claims if need be.

USA fucked up Iran twice during 20th century over petrodollar/oil dynamics:
1) 1953, Operation Ajax
2) 1979, supporting Khomeini

Iranians do not like Anglos. Most Anglos have the mentality of some kind of Turko-Mongol barbarian.

>send official apology for the shah shit...
No, give the truth. Neither Iran's regime nor USA is acting with integrity. I want the fucking truth. Already declassified documents exist implicating Carter was supporting Khomeini. No joke. I want the fucking truth.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

Near the end of the Shah's reign, USA. It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA distanced itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Oh, Iran will work with America alright but only If It is liberal. In fact, USA has much more in common with Iran then with Saudi.

only reason saudi arabia and their jihadis still exist is because of US support and defense/alliance

Sorry but Iran has not invade another country is more than 200 years.

The USA has bases around the world and are engaged in more than 7 conflicts around the world.
There are only two problems here. Israel govt and the US govmt attack pitbull

Learn to read. I'm not saying to invade Iran. I'm saying the initial beginnings of its oppressive regime were backed by Carter's administration due to Shah gradually ceasing to be an OPEC puppet.

Israel would never allow it.

Yeah Israel has a boyfriend backoff Iran

You must be Iranian if you look down on Turkic and Mongoloid peoples, am I right?

Well under the Obama administration we practically did everything for your nuclear program except build the damn bomb for you.

Respond to the content of what I am saying or GTFO. I don't have time for your circle-jerk. I am talking about real geopolitics.

Respond to this woman or it will scream dude. listen to her

Checked and This tbqhfam
The younger gen has/is sick of the retard religion, hell they tried to revolt a few years back.
Classical Persians are bro tier, not semite garbage.

Gtfo you stupid Khomeinist. Carter initially backed Khomeini, so you basiji are fucking idiots.

What a asshole

Look I was just curious because I would have liked to ask more about certain ethnic dynamics in the region from somebody who knows firsthand

Whatever tho I'm out of this thread

Iran will never become friends with Anglos, ever, especially once the truth comes out. You guys backed Khomeini and betrayed the Shah due petrodollar/OPEC dynamics. You cannot simply change the narrative of history to suit your present agendas.

You bastards created this situation by supporting Khomeini. The initial beginnings of its oppressive regime were backed by Carter's administration due to Shah gradually ceasing to be an OPEC puppet. We wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for you Anglos. Now you are supporting MEK/NCRI, who are Islamists and Marxists in opposition to the current regime -- and they are worse. You bastards never learn! If you want to end Islamism then STOP SUPPORTING THEM, you fucktards.

The IRI is shit and has to go, but most Iranians absolutely detest the MEK/NCRI (parent groups) who are even more fanatic! Why does Trump support them then and put an advocate for them in his cabinet, huh? Because the USA is a nation of Vikings that rapes, plunders, and does rapine. USA wants the rich oil reserves in Khuzestan province, such as South Pars Gas Condensate Field. You don't care if you rip apart the fabric of societies, kill civilians, and more to achieve this agenda. You don't care if you support Islamists when they align with your geostrategic interests.

Oh look he labeled me, even after I clearly supported Saudi Arabia. Taqiyaaaaa!

Shut up you stupid Saudi. You are literally inbred niggers who would be nothing without foreign slaves from Indonesia and US expats building your infrastructure. Go to hell, Saudi scum.

As Ibn Khaldun suggests, it is a remarkable fact that with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars…in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs:
"Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"…The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts…This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture.

I understand this. It is a shame what US and Brit agencies did to that region to make it the way it is. Those peoples are naturally intelligent and innovators of old. Not inbred ME trash. I feel bad for them with their current system and western nations holding them back the past 5 decades.

No, just.. no. Go make love with the sufis, they desperately need someone to guide them.

We should ally just for the Persian qts

What I am claiming is controversial, though many traces of evidence exist implicating it. Operation Ajax is undeniable and has evidence backing it, but I am claiming USA and UK were also instrumental to the rise of Khomeini, with some given circumstantial evidence from those two links. I want it to be universally acknowledged, that's it. I want USA to be honest about what it did to the Shah and Khomeini. Once it is acknowledged, then I'd be happier.

I feel ya and agree but our kiked government can't even apologize to its own citizens for jewing us over the years and take blame for systemic failures so good luck on that front senpai

tbqh, Persian women are top tier

Just to put everyone on the same page, israels current focus is probably on figuring out how to break the hearts of Saudis. :'( I knew It that power hungry woman was never loyal

Regardless, the IRI is very bad, and like Saudi Arabia, they are not rational actors. USA and UK created this clusterfuck of a situation. Just do the hobbies you enjoy and avoid politics; I'm trying to do that too.

>Iran
>the only white nation in the Middle East
>wont bow to the Jewish banking cartel
>independant as fuck

Why does Sup Forums not like Iran again? Because they're a bunch of brain dead sheep easily swayed by propaganda?