youtu.be/Q3UJOhxdv9Q
youtu.be/kfa7sHkH7vg
youtu.be/kJwRJpvcvY4
youtu.be/74fxNHPBnv8?list=RDjJMRFrJyvP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then why buy it, retard?

I liked it

3 > 1 > 2

You obviously enjoyed it enough to go buy it.

Agreed.

>buying the bluray

Boy, you sure showed him.

Meh

>implying you won't buy 4 and like that too
Be tsuntsun all you want. You are totally deredere for it.

>manlet fingers
>brown skin
lol

At least the animation is really good when it has to

I loved it sorry user

And he's still swimming in a pool of money while he laughs at you.

>buying the english adaptation when japanese blu-ray has been out for years
No wonder you didn't understand the dialectic arc of Rebuild sequence, peasant

>buying the shitty movie
Yeah, you sure showed him

I'm pretty sure he cries whenever Evangelion is involved

>YOU SAVED REI? YOU WANT TO SAVE REI? FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING RATHER THAN SEE THAT HAPPEN
and so 3.0 happened, and so Misato and everyone else acted cold towards Shinji for something that they, 14 years ago, also cheered for.

When they invited Enokido over as a guest writer for 2.0, he pitched this idea:
>Enokido: Right. Rei gets completely absorbed by the Angel. It’s just as though she has died and entered the netherworld. The audience is thinking that Rei is dead. Despite this, Shinji pilots Unit-01 again in order to save Rei. He cries out “Ayanami!” and reaches forward, with an awful noise, through the front of the entry plug. He must establish some means of descending to the underworld.
>Finally, having grabbed (the unclothed) Rei’s hand, he pulls her out with a sudden movement. I feel I demonstrated this method of rescue with all my might. I completely transformed into Shinji. I think everyone was staring at me very coldly (laugh).

Notice the last line. 3.0 is Anno's and the writers fanboy resentment of Rei for being popular, more popular than their favorites.

Shinji had to be attacked and punished, and Rei had to be removed and humiliated by virtually everyone in the series for them to feel better about themselves.

tldr; 3.0 is written like fanfiction

>tldr; 3.0 is written like fanfiction
The entire Rebuilds is written like fanfiction, this is a common trend on remakes and spin offs

what if that was intentional?

Don't feed me that hipster bullshit, the only aspect of a film that matters is that I like the things the characters do.

He no longer cares. His live actions sell more anyway.

Oh for fucks sake it's you again. Rei's been the most popular character of the franchise every single year for 21 years, what else do you want? Do you take 3.0 that personally? It didn't change anything. Nobody's spending all that budget JUST to go after your favorite character. Why are so many Evafags such nutjobs?

it's not hipster bullshit, Anno is a spiteful man

>tldr; 3.0 is written like fanfiction
Nah, it's just Anno's usual Otaku Complex.
You would have expected him to get over it now that he's a well-known, successful director, who has been married for a while now.

But no, he still likes playing the "adult" like Miyazaki, not realising how childish his attitude actually is.

I thought Asuka was more popular desu
At least I like her better

The funniest part is "Reifags" are the ones who grew up, at least in the West in my experience. Asukafags are the ones buying figures, making daily threads worshipping a 14 year old,etc.

Does Anno hate himself for being an otaku? I always got that impression. Eva is like a projection of that attitude, somewhat.

I always get a laugh out of these people trying to psychoanalyze Anno, guess what dude, he's got a fuckton of money, he doesn't care about shit.

>sample

The actual irony is that the one liked best by otaku is Asuka, not Rei. Rei is the one with the mainstream appeal, which is why she's far more popular.

>Does Anno hate himself for being an otaku?
That's well-known info, and old one at that.
It's just that need some people, like Anno, have to prove to society they conform to the majority, by attacking that which he is, even though he no longer has to live up to societal expectations, because successful people are free from that shit (ethical expectations still applying, of course).

Hell, not even successful people, you're supposed to be over that once you're an adult. This may not be the case in a collective society like the Japanese, but successful people being the exception to regular societal expectations still applies, even in Asian cultures.

go and hear the ost of the last godzilla, he loves it

Delicious Reifags tears are delicious.

>wah wah muh waifu

Reifags in every eva thread.

>has 3d waifu, his own studio
>millionaire
Yeah. he is definitely an otaku

But literally nothing's happening in this thread
>inb4 I'm a salty reifag

Otaku isn't limited to being a waifufag or a NEET.

Out of curiosity, what sort of people liked Misato the most? Or was she never really popular enough to be labeled like that?

>Anno: Sadists, without question, go to Rei, because of their sadistic desires. I believe that masochists go to Asuka. And, there is a tendency for women of the same generation and people who are children mentally to go to Misato.

Let's take a moment to appreciate the only good thing to come out of 3.0, the OST

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9aS9bH8f9Q

You mean the Nadia soundtrack?

I concur.

>I'm often asked if I am a Rei fan or an Asuka fan, but I'm neither one. I dislike such gloomy or frivolous girls. (laughs) Surprisingly, I have an ordinary taste in girls...

>The characters I like are the older males. In Eva, Gendo and Fuyutsuki.

3.33 Gave my favorite character a super cute haircut, which was awesome, but otherwise was kinda meh.

Actually in this case its NGE.
youtu.be/m-C9GV5Rr30

Your confusing "God's Message"
youtu.be/iid9h3WvDtA

With Babel No Hikari (The tower of Babel)
youtu.be/Q3UJOhxdv9Q

OR

youtu.be/kfa7sHkH7vg

With "The Anthem"
youtu.be/kJwRJpvcvY4

your confusing

Better than 2.0's Kare Kano soundtrack.

>Japanese master of something
>wears a t shirt and a towel around his neck

I still haven't seen the original anime.

*OR your confusing

Gay pianos.

and got her look from Anima...

sad how a film that's only "okay" is far and away the best of its series

anno is such a pathetic hypocrite

Remember, this the same guy to use Deceive battle in Godzilla.

youtu.be/74fxNHPBnv8?list=RDjJMRFrJyvP8

with 8 variants.