Dangan Ronpa 3

Red eyes SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Chiaki is the Mastermind in Mirai o will lose my shit

Posting best girl

I think at this point ending of Future won't leave anyone indifferent, it literally can't. People will either love it, either hate it, but Kodaka will have to forfeit Twitter if episode 9 wasn't enough.

clearly best girl

Munakata is like one long never ending source of memes. Is Kodaka in on the joke or does he think he's made a deep compelling character?

DESPAIR HOUSEKEEPER

There is already a thread here

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went MMA with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, now she's dead
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

Leaving this here just in case!

Does despair Chiaki force people to browse Sup Forums?

>no Danganronpa in the subject
How Nu R u?

Junko sucks as a villain man. She's not even entertaining

It wasn't made by me, new friend

Despair Chiaki only plays MOBAs and is an attention whoring twitch streamer

At this rate she's either MM or dead

She isn't the best but I want her to be happy

Ruruka did nothing wrong

She was an abusive friend.

I wanted her to survive and get some development as well as being the one Class 76 character to make it to the end.

Instead they killed her off for no fucking reason and made Class 76 ENTIRELY POINTLESS.

Literally Chiaki's Judas

What do you think class 77 is thinking right now?
Their leader encouraged them to fight the SHSL SHSL and then disappeared just midway.

Serioslu. Why spend several episodes building up the relationship between Ruruka/Seiko/Izayoi just to kill them all?

>I never read the bible the post

God bless you, my friend! Stay strong as we're nearing Monday.

It's questionable, the triangle wasn't up to any good and when it's about to make Ruruka look like a character that could develop into something, they completely broke down that concept and replaced it with her death. It was a bit weird in all honesty, my friend.

4real best of all dangans

A pity that the Monaca plan failed, imagine how lewd would despair Komaru

Danganronpa/Zero spoilers
How can Naegi have already met Ryoko? In volume 2 chapter 3 he admits that she isnt a new face to him but, in fact, Ryoko technically never existed as a person since she's an alter ego of Junko.
Also in the end, Junko just return to her daily school life like nothing happened. I mean, there were a lot of rumors on her and still no one said a thing about her disappearing and reappearing? I'm a little bit confused.

Ryoko makes no sense and existed mostly because Kodaka is a hack who needs his EPIC PLOT TWEEST

Everyone who knows Junko knows she's Ryoko, they thought she lost her memories due to ptsd.

W-we'll see him next Despair episode, r-right?

Yeah in other words Junko's ultimate plot contrivance acting up again

Do you know that 7 brothers are able to figure out she was behind the Student Council, but the so called "Ultimate Detective" is left baffled like a fucking retard?

We'll see Junko stomping his corpse.

The Madarai's were working on an assumption, a correct one but an assumption nonetheless. Kyoko forces herself to make sure she has every single fact available before coming to a conclusion, I'm sure Junko was in her suspect list but had no proof yet.

There is going to be some kind of timeskip in both series. Though Despair will have it in the episode or two while Future will have it in the last two.

Ibuki

I really like the Danganronpa franchise, but Junko is probably one of the worst villains in fiction. I'll be happy to play V3. It will be like playing DR1 for the first time again.

Just endure and hope that she doesn't make an actual appearance in Future.
She honestly ruined Despair.

That's pretty much the mindset for a lot of us are in right now.This series really needs a fresh start.

She was fine in DR1. DR2 went full retard when she came back though.

I was ok with her up until the "I used despair to take over the world"

I'm only worried that V3 will try to make things too different on purpose.

Will she be dead, or will she be lie?

>tfw she the first murderer

Will she be the new Sayaka?

is a qt

and her first kill is hopebot, both were decoy protagonists

You know why you know nothing.

I know everything. Especially about you, and your plan.

Not about me.

Or my despair.

Some people kept mentioning glowing monitors found by dead people.
What's up with that?

The killer was a different person each time and he got mindhacked via the monitors.

Then why isn't Munakata going around destroying the monitors?
Surely, Tengan would have told him that.

Wait what the fuck? I didn't hear, a new DR game is being released? How have i not heard this before?

Nigga, it was announced along side with the anime.
The fuck have you been doing?

By living under a rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

DRV3 is a """new""" game in a """new""" setting with """no connection""" to the previous games.

Lol what the fuck really? I wasn't paying attention I guess. Seriously, I was in these threads for a while now and people have been posting about 'V3' but I thought that was like a new meme i didn't get or something. There really is a new game coming out, wew.

>2016
Are they demonstrating the lie mechanic?

Red girl's thigh highs.

It's been 4 years since 2 came out that's expected.Expect more news soon.

I hope it doesn't have any connection to the previous ones then, this current arc needs to finish already with Junko, its gotten pretty old pretty fast now.

Will we get Despair Chisa tomorrow?

If vids get released on Sunday sure

Chisa is the mastermind in Future after being brainwashed in the latest ep. Calling it.

Posting best girl.

Here is your (You)

I want to marry Sonia!

FUCKING IDIOT

user I live with the Kangaroos. So I'm already in Sunday.

Yes, it's the only plausible answer. While it's pretty disappointing it was so obvious from the start, I can't help but feel happy it ended up being her.

It doesn't have to be globally effective, it just has to serve the purpose of getting the tragedy kickstarted in the first place, which it seems to be doing.

Worst girl as a loli (literal smelly trash). Good thing she grow up both physically and mentally in the anime.

I think there's actually a good chance for it. The logo for the new school has the same "Monokuma eye" on the logo that HPA had, which I'm going to assume implies HPA doesn't exist in V3.

>mentally

MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of ANIME.

>mentally

That never happened.

Still, her bangin' body makes it a lot easier to tolerate her being a bitch.

>He thinks Junko won't be in V3

It went from manipulation to brainwashing to mind control

>Saying the most obvious outcome

This is not unexpected anymore after last episode. As far as we know she was in despair mode in the future arc

>not loving all Hiyokos

Waiting to see if someone can remotely control my boy Izuru.

Are you mad that the bag of trash that you call waifu is literally garbage?

So could it be an alternative universe or just in the future? Please be alternate because I really want danganronpa's main story to finish with the current anime.

At least she doesn't have that cringy "big sister little sister" relationship with Mahiru anymore

She can.

It was already confirmed that there will be no returning characters. The entire point of V3 is to start a new storyline.

His relevance in Zetsubou is over so is clobbering time?

so its like metal gear game without snake, but metal gears?

>believing Kodaka

Can she?

Post more Sonia sprite edits

The name of the game is
>NEW Danganronpa V3: Everyone's NEW Semester of Killing

They are really set on this idea of "new" game, stuff, characters.

>If you dont like that bitch you must be a Mikanfag

Im not even a waifufag (favorite female character is Peko though). I love how each time you get a reality check on your waifu your first reaction is "hurr Mikanfag"

Yes, but they called them iron cogs.

Is Kodaka truly a writer who adds twists for the sake of twists with no thought put into it whatsoever?

Hajime is just sleeping and Chiaki will wake some of him up with a kiss. Like sleeping beauty.

So... in scale one to then, who triggered is he?

Yes. Just look at Munakatana and tell me this fucker has any clue what the fuck he's doing with this anime.