YUP. They couldn't help it

Stranger things. S2 E8 @20:13

It's a white supremacist alien. Le evil white people maymay.

Sage this fucking propaganda.

I just watched this less than 2 hours ago and there was no reference to this.

Yes there was.

Go back and watch kike...

Devouring the season as we speak. Doesn't seem that weird. Except the addition of that max girl who the two retards worship, seems necessary for now but maybe it'll develop into something story wise.

Point me in the right direction

It doesn't, she does nothing except drive a car when no one else can.

The only bad thing about the second season was the asshole black kid getting ginger cunny and the absolutely fucking wackjob retarded episode 7

Season 2

Episode 8

@20:13 in.

Are you fucking retarded? Read the OP you snaggletoothed faggot.

Meant unnecessary btw. But yeah... not shocked.

get ready for her to get BLACKED

Look at pic related its 20:13 you burger
Stay in school

Could someone from a non-third world tier country confirm. This guys a fucking dummy.

Yes I saw the picture.... the time code is different where you are...clearly.

Black guy & ginger girl. This crap seems to be the joke nowadays.

Zoooooomerrrr

Even though I like the snarky Black kid, I knew they were gonna pair him with the Ginger girl. The kid with the busted teeth is the Kike writer's version of White America.

Its believes its the master race.

Like the germans?

Like the nazis. If the nazis where from another dimension.

It views other races like us as inferior.

It wants to spread and take over other dimensions.

I think she will just be there so Eleven has a friend thats a girl, even though it will obviously take Eleven a little while to warm up to her. As for her brother he was only added so that there was a human antagonist in the show.

The older sister is fucking hot.

>Top watched american series on Netflix
>Features LITERAL interracial romantic relationships between minors, the token groid and a ginger lilly white girl
>the literal only nigger and the literal only ginger white girl in the show
It's just a conspiracy, right guys?

right

What a joke of an antagonist honestly. He has felt like such a push-over character.

There is definitely more poc's in the background and as minor characters this season after last year people griped that it wasn't diverse enough....ffs it's supposed to be rural pensylvania in the 80s it was pretty much 99% white

I don't know why Bob died and that asshole didn't.

>The only bad thing
No mention of the punjabi muh sister bullshit I see

>nigger paired with a redhead
>le evil nazi master race meme
>ghost busters and racism scene
>white brother of the redhead is an evil asshole and hates le poor dindun who dinn do nuff
>11 goes to meet her black super powered sister and her gang of rainbow anarchists fighting "the man"

they just couldn't help themselves

nigga, the xfiles already had a KKK alium 20 years ago

Tbf, thats not really that bad.. People have always hated on the nazi's and tried to compare all sorts of shit.
If anything the redhead getting blacked but not really adding to the story is the propaganda part..

Is it better than the first season?
I remember liking the first season then thinking the plot was fucking retarded.

I fucking KNEW there'd be some bullshit in this season. I wasn't going to watch anyways because the actor who plays the cop is a cuck IRL.

They literally killed the show worse and faster than American Horror Story did in season 7.

Fucking POZ'd.

It's time to quit watching Cryptocracy propaganda. Quit being a willing mark.

I actually liked the first season and had moderate hope for the second one, hoping for them to continue the story instead of going full SJW.

Seriously? My grill just ended the last episode and seems to like the show, figured the cop had some balls or something

So what is wrong about AHS season 7? They are just making fun of the world as it is, or what is your perspective about it?

This is why you can't call yourself redpilled if you watch movies and TV shows.

Reading nonfiction written before 1945 is the only acceptable form of entertainment.

Literally starting the season with trump winning and a les freaking out about it, literally causing her to see clowns, a not so subtle hint about people calling Trump a clown?
How do you see it?

Worse.

The "monster" is way too powerful for a group of kids to fight. Body count is massive and the government doesn't get involved outside a few jeeps. Eleven goes on a field trip to Chicago and joins an multicultural anarchist group with super powers.

If they cut out field trip to Chicago, toned down the power of the monster OR increased the response of the government, and had more mystery, it would have been just as good as season one.

It's a trap!

They suck you in with a decent story and then start to feed you the SJW poison

>watching = enjoying it and/or absorbing the (((knowledge)))
No.. I watch many things as a second or third tier party, if i watch anything its because i am curious but wont suddenly Come out a convinced lover of everything non white or degenerate

Have you watched through the season? It's all a big joke to make her crazy as fuck and to build the beginning story frame because of her multiple fears. Couldn't care less about trump, just happens to be the backstory.

>watching fucking Stranger Fags
no

The show is not even that remarkable, why are yo u shilling for it, OP.

Also the clowns were "real", real people dressed as clowns to mess with her mind.

This is some sjw level of TRIGGERED. How the fuck did you reach that conclusion?

If you know about the kiked up propaganda hidden in movies and TV and still voluntarily watch them, then you are 100 times worse than the bluepills who are oblivious.

Gonna shoot straight with you, I dropped out after 30 minutes, didnt tickle me.
Previous seasons were decent though.

>watching jewish media instead of doing self improvement
Fuck off

It's a "Tumblr broswed /ptg/ for two days and made an entire season about how buttblasted they are about DRUMPF and how le alt right are just mindless drones"

TL'DR Everybody in the town is in the cult, except for the main lesbian screaming bitch who joins it just to kill her psychologist, a nigger and then her dyke wife.
It's boring and its so bad its laughable, thats the only winning grace.

Also, Lena Dunham plays the role of some feminist that kills Andy Warhol and she creates a man-killing cult because feminism, cult that Kai takes over in the 2000's because lol random plots.

>sort of liked the first season
>oh hey look season 2 is out why don't I check it out
>first scene is a multicultural group of bankrobbers with two black dykes as their leaders

why

>watching jewish media
>doing self improvement
>sweden flag

i wonder when people first saw star wars in the 70’s if they got angry the empire was so nazi like

oh right. no one cares because people used to enjoy things and not make it all about fucking politics. thanks asshole who had to whine about everything and make this world so damn politically correct

>the only literal ginger pale lilly white girl gets BLACKED by the only token black in the show
>Her brother is "le ebul wyte nuhzee" that gets fucked eventually

All of netflix made is absolutely shit. Unbearable to watch.

I recommend it warmly. The first episode seemed like a giant joke but that is the point. The season name is CULT after all, and that is what they are creating. Give it a second chance, if you have liked the previous seasons.

did you fucking read my post

t. center-left spineless americuckold

Seriously? So let me get this straight, imagine they'd fill it to the brim with propaganda, hell, lets imagine Antifa literally uses the show to confirm moves or plans, anyone watching it HAS to be enjoying it and cant simply watch it just to know what antifa is up to?
You are an idiot, you are trying to ignore shit that you should know by heart to redpill others. You should watch this shit simply so you can destroy it with facts..
Ignoring the problem wont make it go away, understanding their games will.

narcos is fucking awesome faggot

>d"ude just waste your time with a show that has no idea where its going and why because fuck drumpf and wypopo, LMAO"

I can't wait until season five, half of the cast will develop into basement dweller NEETs and go their separate ways

Nah he did a massive "FUCK YOU DRUMPFFF!!!" speech at the Emmy's.

they even started cucking the walking dead for fuck sake forced interracial marriages and last season they introduced some fat woman with hijab talking about allah and now this season they introduced some amhed that talks about verses of quran and hes probably going to be a main cast who knows

Barely any Trump after first episode, except the election that happened and how that is used to rile up the lesbians in the beginning & the trump voters as well for the cult. But like I said, if one likes AHS in general, season 7 is as entertaining as the rest.

Wait a minute, I remember that part, one of the chicks was really confused about the entire thing..

This is why I wait for others to watch shit first. I ain't bothering with season 2 if this is legit.

Why do people act like Stranger Things, Rick and Morty and Game of Thrones are the only things on TV? There are thousands of shows airing right now. But 90% of all media only discusses those three. Talk about something else for once!

It's worse than it's been described so far ITT. They think they're being ooo so subtle with 11 joining the rainbow multkulti anarchist coalition, the rayciss older white brother who gETS WHATS COMING TO HIM after protesting his little sister getting blacked, and then as the OP said, they somehow managed to make the Lovecraftian (think about Lovecraft btw) monster Naziesque.
They clearly brainstormed ways to ooo so subtly #resist this season.

You sound awfully triggered OP. Why don't you go have a nice lie-down, maybe take a break from the internet for the rest of the night

That's the one.

>beyond stranger things
>bill nye the shill kike guy is doing a "science of stranger things QA" with the cast

yep, its propaganda now

you do know that wh*tes are the devil

Huh. Well, I'll plan to watch something else. I found Season 1 charming but not half what it had been hypedup to be.

>a wild gypsy calling others mongrels suddenly appears
my point stands you worthless cunt

>Watching this Jewish shit anyway.
Pathetic.

Why don't you go sit on your boyfriends dick and finish watching Requiem for the American Dream.

Tara Feldstein - Series Casting - (17 episodes, 2016-2017)

So is this why the niglet is there?

u whitebois mad?

That part pissed me off the most, outside of the other stuff.
>Call government and tell them whats happening.
>Military will be there shortly.
Fuck ya, am I gonna get to see some real shit go down!?
>Nope, just Sergent Buck ready to Fuck and AcousticBostic go and seal things up while Dipshit and the gang run interference.

I really wanted to see some Alien shit go down and maybe, just maybe, at the last minute when all is lost, and you are about to see Hop get killed she loses her shit and kills all the shit around her and seals that hole up real good. I mean it was kinda hinted at, and shown a bit, but it just felt to greenscreeny.
>Hold your hand out and scream, ahh, its powers.
I wanted to see some unnerving shit.