ALLAHWAVE

I finally got to make my own video and add to the growing number of tasty Allahwave jams. My work mixes together the Koran with gay twerking.I can't see how there would be a problem with it,as Islam and homosexuality are very compatible.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNS2EhqynQc&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4D8YPDdsxYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking a

that's some next level kikery
Not sure how to feel.

is that shit haram?

leaf

More than likely.That's why I did it.

gay. have a faggot

Haha.If only I'd seen this photo earlier.I could have used it in the video.

Wouldn't be surprised if at least Trudy has fag in him.Not so certain about Mulcair,though.

Yeah (((we))) the kikes now

As long as the mines keep giving

LOL

Just go with it. It's for a good cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=4D8YPDdsxYU
unironically good AAllaahh waves

not the same without the comments, spread it onto islamic facebook groups and shit or get it trending on twiter

can't argue with those

needs to be more aesthetic, so that normies will pick it up without realizing the implications of their actions.

get the FUCK out of here muhammad

NO....INSHALLAH YYOU FUCKING KAFFIR I WILL HAVE YOUR FUCKIGN HEAD FUCKIGN KAFFIR FUCKING PIG>.......FUCK YOU FUCK HARAM FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BURN IN FUCKING HELL FOR ETERNITYY!!!

Based leaf... This will make some mudslimes explode in rage

Holy fuck, my sides.

I take it you liked the video?

Yes,they can explode without the need for C4. Happy medium. They explode and no one gets killed.

>based leaf
somethings fishy here..

thats how its fucking done. i knew you guys would. learn to apply your... talents.

I know,mate. The tough part is getting it out there.

I absolutely love it. It combines the two great notions that sexuality is fluid, and Islam great tolerance. This really makes me think about creating a gay Mosque.

Oh,for sure. A gay mosque would be very progressive.

Very tolerant and diverse. Great work!

You're too late user. There is a lady in England or Australia or some shit already trying to make one in earnest.

Just need to get a few Twitch streamers to play on your streams and you've got a meme.

Coming from a Muslim of Rainbow Color, we need to stop this notion that you cannot be LGBT and a follower of Islam!

وقتك يأتي قريبا

>Canada

thats hot

It's okay to be Gay&Pray

#Jumuah4LGBT

ok, this is good.

>#Jumuah4LGBT
Gay4Allah

I’m not sure wtf that is but I have a feeling that it or whoever created it should be doused in napalm

So this is the power... of militant autism?

CANADA NO

You're not wrong m8, I'll spare your blood pressure and not show you any more...

Checked.

That would be great.