You guys do remember that we started the actual piss dossier as a troll against dems because we thought they were...

you guys do remember that we started the actual piss dossier as a troll against dems because we thought they were stupid enough to believe anything, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lGQFF
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96204578/#q96209060
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
news.vice.com/story/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-pee-tape-dossier-and-its-funders
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/10/27/report-paul-singer-funded-washington-free-beacon-behind-initial-fusion-gps-trump-effort/
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.kmOPg0QgxA#.oa2XApmAyE
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.am2x3rW32A#.rqXo6KG6bL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don’t know any of this for sure but this is what he claimed happened
So LARP.

i think you misread the information i presented.

this thing started on Sup Forums long long ago. remember the piss dossier became a big story in 2017, i posted at least a couple of posts about it from nov 2016.

I just hope that it gets brought up during the trial.

We the intel agencies now/

the whole thing was a troll. who would ever believe trump was getting peed on by hookers at the kremlin in the bed obama slept in order to disgrace his legacy?
i mean come on. honestly how can you even read that and NOT immediately think that's a Sup Forums troll.
this is the greatness that Sup Forums was BEFORE it turned to shit after the 2016 election.

Post screencaps of the original user saying he sent the fake dossier to Wilson.

Sup Forums doesn't get recorded in the internet archives or anything, unfortunately. presumably because they try to suppress that shit. so i only have what i have. i have what people managed to screencap at the time, mostly once the wheels started in motion, but a few posts from before it was a big story still. believe it or don't believe it this is the way it happened.

>archive.is/lGQFF
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96204578/#q96209060

how could anybody read something like pic related and NOT think that it was anything other than a Sup Forums troll?

Back to your anime, lad.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/

honestly im not following you

The best part is, these morons could easily search the archives to see how it all came together. The entire story has inside jokes. Still can't believe they bought it.

Sup Forums has its own archive site

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96204578/#q96209060
how can you genuinely believe that Trump, or anybody, would want to hire hookers to pee in Obamas bed because he hated him so much?
there is no way for a sensible person not to read that and say "wow, this is obviously a troll from right-wing trolls" but omfg democrats and democrat voters really are this stupid apparently.

i'm gonna see what else i can find on there, but it's clear there was a thread posted somewhere about this well beforehand, because searching for rick wilson returns multiple threads discussing this, well before the story became news in january.

Here's the actual dossier.
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

i've read the dossier. nobody still believes the dossier is real. the question is about where it originally came from. and it should be obvious IMO that the piss allegations were a troll from Sup Forums that slipped through the net and made it into the hands of mccain and then the intelligence community / deep state and then democrats were dumb enough to believe it.

Oh look. Jews again. Page 5

i am reading through these archives and Sup Forums was RIPSHIT at Wilson for apparently shitposting all over this board, ripping on anime watchers and single men who masturbated to it. there was a full out war between Sup Forums and him about a year and a half ago which i only vaguely remember cuz i was doing normie stuff with my life at this time.

The real story here is that Jews run the Trump admin and Muslims run the DNC. Americans have zero actual representation as westerners are subjected to genocide.

Top kek

im getting warmer bros. MUCH WARMER JUST LIKE PEE, LOL

that link is gone now, bummer, could have had something very relevant in it.

YES! FUCK YES! I AM ONTO THIS SHIT! FUCK ALL OF YOU! I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO. WAIT FOR MORE SOON!

So there is no mention of hookers peeing on Trump in the actual dossier here This was fabricated by an user and then widely reported as true and still is.

I've just skimmed it, but there is no mention of a sex tape in the actual dossier. Am I just missing it? It os still being reported as fact, but I'm not seeing it.
news.vice.com/story/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-pee-tape-dossier-and-its-funders

lol yeah right dude i read the buzzfeed dossier when they originally released it. if your link doesn't have that part then you didn't post the original document that buzzfeed reported on and the rest of the MSM jumped aboard on.
jesus christ don't even try to say "pee pee was made up by anons" did you even watch saturday night live? colbert? daily show? all of them were saying "trump gets peed on", come on man. you are working from faulty info.

im just saying if you think about it you will see, it said trump gets peed on in the dossier. he even made an official statement in a press conference. remember when he was saying he was a germophobe? i didn't click your link but if your link doesnt say "pee from hookers" then its not the real dossier. you're getting played.

Oh wait I'm a dumbass. It's right on the first page. This entire thing is fake.

yes

chicken tenders jokes in the dossier. confirmed Sup Forums troll

rick wilson was butthurt too

>implying trump wouldn't do that

Not true. There was an actual dossier then Sup Forums started sharing fake screenshots of it. The actual dossier is just as fake as the faked screenshots however.

are you even serious? are you new to Sup Forums? if you aren't an absolute newb you are going to recognize those chicken tenders jokes, with the mom and everything.

anyway what are you talking about? the dossier has already been disproven and nobody thinks it's real at this point. the only questions are over where it came from. come on man, get with shit, if you're going to shill against trump at least have your points right.

are you like the other guy earlier in the thread who claimed the dossier didn't have pee pee comments in it? because it did. the guy earlier in the thread was just looking at the first page. look past the first page bro.
remember pls that trump himself addressed the "pee pee" allegations in a press conference, and SNL did skits about it, and it was trending on twitter, and that it was on every major MSM news outlet for like a week before it was basically proven not to be true. and by this point it's been just even more proven to be totally untrue.

between the ridiculousness of the pee pee allegations, the chicken tenders jokes and everything else, it should be pretty clear where "dossier" came from, at least in part, and it's right here on Sup Forums from someone trolling rick wilson.

there were photos of stuff in the dossier that were timestamped from before the leak though

>everything else
Trump watching anime while hookers piss on a hotel bed, Trump is all, yeah fuck Obama, piss on that bed he slept in with his wife my wenches

now bring my tendies I need to watch more anime

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/10/27/report-paul-singer-funded-washington-free-beacon-behind-initial-fusion-gps-trump-effort/

Breitbart just named Singer behind the Dossier.. how does he connect to the rick wilson thing?

dude stop reading left-wing media blogs that lie to you and shit. they tell OUTRIGHT LIES for real.
look, here is the original reporting that became national news. this has the document included in full. what you are saying IS FACUTUALY A FICTION. there are no "photos timestamped" or anything like that. ok? there are no photos at all i don't think. read it for yourself.
>buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.kmOPg0QgxA#.oa2XApmAyE
and stop reading fucking far left psycho liar blogs. remember that all far left literature revolves around subversion and manipulation. don't let yourself be made a fool of bro.

i don't know the specific chain that information flowed though, but i would presume it didn't all come from one place. the fusion piece is ultimately a chimera of different sources, i would think. one of those sources was rick wilson who got his sources from the Sup Forums user. nice fucking reporting MSM.

So LIVE ACTION ROLE PLAY?

lol, no. If there were photos we would have seen them.

This dossier was always a hoax and only idiots seemed to have bought it.

they read left wing blogs and far left "news sites" and they think the shit they read is on the level, they can't grasp that they are being outright lied to by subversives whose only avowed goal is to lie to and manipulate the plebs in order to usher in communism because that's what all communist literature has been about since the 1940s.

Thats a fucking Sup Forums signature if I've ever seen one

Seems like DRUMPFLET damage control to me

damage control for what? everyone already knows the dossier wasn't real. why would you say it's "drumpflet damage control"? what do you really think that dossier is still legitimate after it's been 100% proven as an anti-trump hoax?

I don't think it's real. I just think Sup Forums insisting it was a psyop Sup Forums concocted from the beginning is a reach. The archives are full of all kinds of shit you know. Broken clock and all that.

ok well first of all considering that it's not real, that pretty much inherently implies that it was a psyop. obviously if its not real then it was a piece of RNC or anti-trump propaganda AKA "psyop".
and considering this got picked up by our intelligence agencies and was used as justification to tap wires in trump tower among other things, yeah, it's pretty much the classic definition of a "psyop" with intel agencies involved and everything.

as for whether or not it came from Sup Forums, it's not that the whole thing came from Sup Forums, just the most salacious elements of it that started here, and then got passed around until reporters were no longer able to tell them apart from obvious bullshit (which they clearly should have been able to do) and it ended up getting tossed in with the rest of the crap in it.

the whole thing just reflects EXTREMELY badly on the MSM, intel agencies, the company who produced it and the groups who funded it. it reflects badly on the entire information exchange methods we use today and how unvetted and speculative much of the reporting has become since trump began running.

and it's definitely a real part of the dossier and not just some edit.

don't even bother checking the real dossier, it's too good to confirm.

im actually looking for the chicken tendies in the real dossier and haven't found it yet. i just posted that because it was on some MSM article i found from last year about it. guess they printed fake shit though. that or its actually in here and i just haven't found it yet.

the pee pee stuff though, contrary to what many anons in this thread are claiming, is def real. i'll attach a fresh screenshot. dunno why anyone would deny this being real since trump himself responded to it and the MSM all reported it as their top story for like 2 weeks back in january.

it's on the second page, anyone can look for themselves
>buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.am2x3rW32A#.rqXo6KG6bL

I member

Yes, only The_Dotards, leftist shitheads and normies believe in pissgate. Who woulda thought it would be so effective.

Yup

And the idea that anyone but Sup Forums would write a greentext-tier story involving anime and piss

It was just one user who missed it on page 1 and admitted he was wrong

no there was another user who was implying it wasn't there too if you read the thread. as well as one saying that there were timestamped photos and stuff. anyway that part doesn't matter. all that matters is that it was really in there.

lol yup, basically that's what that whole "dossier" was

what's this "we" shit?
you got a turd in your pocket?

lol those ones are fake but yeah, the whole thing was absurd. the whole idea that trump would hire hookers to pee on obamas bed because he hated him so much and because he loved hooker pee pee so much is just insane and they lifted it directly from Sup Forums.

here is the real stuff

LMFAO! @ "YOURE FIRED BARRY" AND "17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES!"

Does anyone have the #Drip4Rick photos? That twatter campaign was pure golden memeories desu senpai.

That same dossier that was filled with spelling errors and bad grammar?

Shows how shithouse modern journalism has become.

>sounds exactly like something that trump would do!
liberals......probably.

The fact that you actually believe that is pretty sad.

The document literally states trump watches anime in a russian theatre with hookers, in his footy pajamas while eating tendies

why? i was here during the trolling of rick wilson for the most part. i remember people trying to do shit like this to him. this info was passed off to him and and made its way through the news cycle and political class and eventually found its way into the "russia dossier"
come on bro. donald trump getting hookers to pee on obamas bed because he hated obama so much? use your brain. that is a Sup Forums troll lol

Yes. That's what makes their celebrations so ironic.

>lol, no. If there were photos we would have seen them.
I saved them but they were from buzzfeed or some shit

OP if you're still here the leaker said he got the idea about the piss thing from wilsons son

nufags think we didn't invent pissgate

Herro newfagu-sama
Your giving attention to the bait posteru is a most shamefurr dispray.
Commit sudokuru naow

The chicken tendies part is a lie. Only the part you posted is the actual dossier.

Yeah. Reality is a fucking joke.

I remember it never being proven

None of that shit is from the real dossier, its just pol fanfiction.

yes pls note, that is discussed later in the thread . i did get it from some MSM site though that published it when the story first broke so who knows why it's up there.
either way it was an innocent thing and not really my fault but the fault of whatever big outlet it was that i was perusing before that posted the fucking thing.

Yes, and they some how remain too stupid to realize it.

I remember that, it was golden. I was really surprised when it actually happened.

Oh, look, Sup Forums is taking credit for something it had nothing to do with again

translation: Im a newfag and anything I didnt personally experience didnt happen

YUP. basically that is the correct translation.

you're full of shit

Pissgate aside, if the world found out the truth on what really happened during the election the world would implode. We were behind all of the meddling, not the fucking Russians. We started #DraftOurDaughters and Vote from home for Hillary. The world can never know that a collective of autistic basement dwellers could have such a high power level. Even HRC said it herself in a speech at one point. It’s easier to blame a fucking nuclear power than a anime image board.

well remember that HRC was basically implicated in numerous pay for play scams via the podesta email wikileaks. some of that had to do with russia, as well as saudi arabia. it was around that time that this "russia collusion" narrative popped, in what seemed to be a really transparent attempt to distract people from the charges of collusion against HRC.
Trump ended up winning the election, and many many many people who had not been following politics became interested in it overnight. those people now just saw a "russia collusion narrative" without witnessing the birth of it and why it came to be to begin with. to those people, they just don't understand that it was HRC that was basically found to be colluding with them and others, with pretty concrete, hardcore, publicly available proof. they're new to all of this. all they know is "muh MSM said donald trump is a russian spy who got peed on by russian hookers hur durrr". that is the innocent, simple and naive world of brainwashed liberal and leftist media zombies.