Be from the UK > Get Attacked W/Acid

Fuck off w/your USA>Get shot bullshit! Keep letting more Haji's in & let your new meme be this.
Rather get shot & live/die than get some acid poured on me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Qc_Sy6IAlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Concealed carry is the only option, acid starts getting tossed regularly in us going to see some dead fucking haji

>Greentexting in subject
>Greentexting after part of a sentence
Why?

>Rather get shot & live/die than get some acid poured on me!

are fucking stupid?

You need to get guns that shoot high pressure acid to keep up, you can't let the British have better weapons then you.

Yeah id rather get shot than have acid poured on my face & be horrible disfigured! depending on where shot quicker recovery time & doesn't look like your face went threw a meat grinder! Don't get me wrong I would prefer neither but if I had to choose i'd take my chance w/ 9mm or 22. or just end it all and give me the .308/50

I don't even know how to make anything green text, so I don't have a answer for you

>W/Acid

Was typing 'with' too much effort for you burger?

youtu.be/5Qc_Sy6IAlI uh oh 4scan wat do autodidact eye for an eye makes teh semite blind

>an answer.

OP is a proper fucking brainlet.

why? Do you want to look like a ghoul for the rest of your life?

>smooothhssskiiiins

I have to visit london for work very soon.
:(

the guy looks like a muslim though

are UK muslims just attacking each other with acid now? this is great

Me too user. Most shootings aren't even fatal. But at least they don't scar your face for life, even if you get shot in the head.

Fucking cowardly assholes throwing acid like a bitch , and they wonder why America doesn't want their uncivilized monkey asses here

>Yeah id rather get shot
Seems more likely in the US anyways.

>Get the London Look

In Chicago you get shot at, to and from school

>From the UK

>That pic

You go to bongistan for a vacation with your fiance and are dining at a restaurant. This guy slaps your fiances ass, you turn around.

>oi smoothskin, fancy a shag?

You, uh, can't just kinda, ya know....figure it out? It's kinda right fucking there, dude.

>nice digits, btw