Why is there an 88 in 1488 again?

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/1488
youtube.com/watch?v=-tUXFIyKAHI
youtube.com/watch?v=fmfpaPxBPD8
youtube.com/watch?v=zC30BYR3CUk
youtube.com/watch?v=iHXPvBsXCAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How far into conspriracies are we getting?

>single mom
dropped

They only reason people say "Hitler did nothing wrong" is becasue retards keep dumping the guilt for things they didn't do onto them

They are really saying "I did nothing wrong and you keep calling me Hitler."

>implying a good man wouldn't reject her for her tattoo

Don't get tattoos of any kind. Don't be a fool.

It's also a call for antisemitism.

The other day I told someone that Hitler did nothing wrong and he asked me if I supported the killing of the jews and I told him that nobody has killed jews in 70 years, I can't support something that has not happened in my lifetime.

Just on the surface level, hitter did all kinds of shit wrong though.

SINGLE MOM
I
N
G
L
E

M
O
M

>tfw no right wing gf

Maybe she murdered the father when he said, "I dunno, Communism doesn't seem to be that bad."

>single mom
>tattoo
>potentially has shitty body peircings
>dresses like a slut to get attention on a "dating" app
>even using a "dating app" that is meant for normie libcucks and nigs

She's wearing a tank top you basement dwelling faggot

and then there's the issue of a chest tat. she has no respect for herself.

that's dressing like a slut. stop being an enabler.

I'm in love with this bitch. What state? I'll father her degenerate bastard kid.

That's why I only date wholesome, traditional Estonian womens.

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/1488

Elaborate faggot

this

>5'0"
enjoy your manlet sons

Will this hell ever end?

>tattoo
>single mom
>5'0"
>brown eyes and hair

your average skinhead...

She's a degenerate whore, but 10/10 waifu by Nazi standards.

me too good taste

>single mom
if humans were like lions, the new male would kill the young, then make his own kids.

killed millions of Europeans
destroyed Europe
would have killed even more Europeans if he wasn't stopped (Generalplan Ost)

>ywn go mushroom hunting with her in her secret spot on Saaremaa

Why live?

>SINGLE MOM

you'd think that she'd switch to farmersonly.com after blackpeoplemeet.com

>Why is there an 88 in 1488 again?

Why do you think?

>ywn ride your bikes together to the Gulf of Riga and walk hand-in-hand on the beach as the sun sets.

I think some can be good if they're inconspicuous and have actual meaning to them but yeah 98% of the time they're trash.

kek

Because Hitler did nothing wrong?

source? more? anything? jesus

Not of those two (photo taken by a Swede on vacation to Estonia) but I have a myriad of Eesti grills.

or maybe because there’s literally nothing wrong with killing hordes of subverting nation wrecking kikes
same reason we need a gendercide against women

Hitler did try to fight into Russia, during winter. That was pretty wrong.

The Wehrmacht would like a word with you.

Once we fix kike problem women will flip in a matter of days. They are mold-able like clay.

and germany got a ' epic asspounding ' faggot.

rightwing got knockers

>Separatist

>ywn titty fuck her after a day of frolicking in stagnant pond water and mushroom hunting.

She's basically a white nigger.

It was the 'Allies' that did that.

Hail Hitler

wife is 5'1" can confirm :(

daughters all normal height, one is actually very tall

Son is probably gonna be a manlet, feelsbadman.jpg

>Big tattoo about her ideology on her chest.
Dropped before I could read the single mom part.

>5.0
>106
Bullshit she’s 106.

because the 88 made it possible for the 14 to exist right now you fucking kike shill faggot

>single mom
>not dating liberal fags or nigs

Congratulations

> picked up

Single mom
Tattoed
Drinks
Probably blacked atleast once

No,thanks

Russia was destabilized at the time but they were inevitably going to invade Germany.

Post wife's feet.

Man i spent almost a year in Estonia. The girls there were next level and stupidly easy to pick up. Fuck those were good times.

>1488
>tattoos
Might as well be ordering Hitler's favourite steak

Were you working for the defence contractor that secretly built all those tank traps and demo implants on the bridges on the border with Russia? It's amazing how well camouflaged they are. Hope the Ruskies don't find out about them.

STOBBIT

>single mom
>loves beer
>giant chest tattoo
>loudly and obnoxiously blasts opinions on social media

so basically she's unintelligent and doesn't know how to behave like a woman ought to

>ywn go out on a night on the town in Tallinn with her, getting hammered on Viru Valge and beating up Russians in dark alleys befor going to Hotell Viru and making hot, loud sex that can be heard 4 floors away.

>5'
>mexican tier

>single mom
>tattoos are degenerate
>going by kim when your name is kimberly

Imagine nutting on those funbags and accidentally staining her tat

treason

You best be super liking that broad

Only if he doesn't have standards

holy fucking shit

I wish it was that deep... saying "Hitler did nothing wrong" is like playing the who can say penis the loudest without getting into trouble in class...

I would fuck those young tits and look down and see my white nationalist ideology on display and get so rock hard thinking about a future where we send all the blacks back to africa and her tits

All girls know that hating niggers will impress a guy. If she is racist, it means she likes you.

not my proudest fap

NO TATTOOS

When are you going to start deleting and blocking all the stupid lefty fucks on your facebook and your twitter and your instagram? Because they are not cool and they are not smart, not in the least. So what are you waiting for?

Yet again a case of closing the barn door after the horse is gone. If she's only conservative after being a single mom she's a worthless whore.

>by losing a world war
>badly

Where do you find Estonian women in America?

14 words and 88 precepts. Read a fucking book every once and a while.

I wish I knew.
I was pen pals with one (Mari-Helen) for a long time and was so fucking in love with her. Slowly, our correspondence slowed, then stopped. She married a Finn.

Welp...

youtube.com/watch?v=-tUXFIyKAHI

>5’0”
Femlet comfirmed.

She had promised to take me to her secret mushroom spot near Tartu. If you don't know, that's a huge fucking honor in Estonia; they never even share there mushroom spots with their fucking families.

Now all I have is Little Miss Squirrel.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmfpaPxBPD8

youtube.com/watch?v=zC30BYR3CUk

I'm sure it will get better user, I sure hope it gets better for you. I don't know how to be happy, but you can do it!

It's over for me. I'll never love another.

WRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=iHXPvBsXCAc

Don't you ever give up user! I'm relying on you. Someone will sweep you off your feet, or you will sweep them off theirs.

I haven't been on a date in years and I'm almost 39. There's nothing left out there for me.

>What is martyrdom

>1488 tattoo full across the chest

That's trashy as hell but dear God it's hot as balls

Height of the mother is basically irrelevant

>put production into vanity projects
>vetoed production of the STG
>never brought food production up to snuff throughout the 30s
>delaying barbarossa
>approving the construction of a surface fleet for the KM when it could never hope to do anything to the Home Fleet

RICED

>Single mom

The fact that I'm a Spuröburger is why we started talking in the first place.

>nohypes
What this mean?

Nigger daddy left her with halfbreed mongrel baby
Goes full 14/88
Burn the coal pay the toll
Once you go black we don't want you back

>giant 1488 tattoo across chest
Extremely red, red flag. 99% chance of daddy issues

This

Idk I think it's cute and hot actually. I wouldn't want her as a wife because she's very short, non-aryan and is a single mother, but I do like that tattoo

She's 2 years younger than I am, it makes me think about what must have gone through her young little head to get that done. I mean, regular tattooists would probably refuse to do such a tattoo, so she'd have to come up with it herself, wanting to permanently display her ideology, and having to go to some shady tattoo parlour to get it on her chest. Imagine her fluttering breath and clammy hands as she shyly walked in and asked to get it done. Imagine her lying down in one of those chairs, all scared and sweaty, knowing that she's not only going to feel stinging pain across the soft skin of her chest for the next couple of hours, but that her entire life would change from then on. Imagine the needle going over her skin, leaving one permanent, irreversible line after another, her cute little face just barely managing to handle the burning sensation on her small, constantly rising and falling chest. Imagine her looking in the mirror for the first time, swallowing in joyful yet emotional surprise upon seeing the pattern etched across her bosom, knowing it'll be there forever. Wondering what people will think about it, but feeling stronger because of it

God I'm diamonds

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos, sometimes