What to do with women in todays society?

>In the society in which we live today, with Gigi Hadid and Miranda Kerr’s Instagrams readily accessible, women have got a lot to compete with. Fortunately, we're competing with women these men will never have a shot with. Unfortunately, these men don't seem to know this.

>We can dream about Channing Tatum and Chris Pine all we want, but at least women are rational enough to understand that’s just not gonna happen. So we settle for the options we’ve been given and learn to work with what we have.

>Men, on the other hand, always seem to be waiting for something better. In the age of Facebook and Instagram, there's this constant filtered delusion that a hotter girl sits just an inbox away.

>Men also know that if they don’t get up the nerve to ask you out, all they have to do is swipe right on Tinder to skip the date and get right to the good stuff.

This entire text that bitch wrote is correct except for the gender swap. I mean wtf. Are these bitches for real or is this just a clickbait thing?

elitedaily.com/dating/men-pssies-women-need-start-asking-men-dates/746965

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>criminalize the act of a man asking a woman out in any setting other than online dating sites by calling it "harassment"
>accuse men of "having no balls" when they stop asking women out
thanks progressives. thanks lefties. you've made the world such a better place for us all.
you should have just laid off the Bill O'Reilly's of the world. that was shit that just made the world a better place for everyone. both men and women.

But what to do with these bitches?
If ppl dont start havings kids, entire societies may crash because of it. But then again, how to have kids with such delusional human beings:

>Why are men like this? Well, for years they’ve been raised by their mamas, the women who told them they were the best thing God created on this earth. For years, they’ve been given everything on a silver platter -- up until the end of college when they were picking up women who just threw up their jungle juice.

>Of course, some mothers have raised great men. This isn’t to discredit the generation of mothers before us who raised the myriad of young men we’re dealing with today. But for the select few who didn’t teach them how to properly court a woman, well, shame on you.

>Shame on you for not teaching them how to properly approach a woman. Shame on you for giving them the idea that women must go to them. Shame on you for making them believe all they had to do was stand at a bar and wait for a girl to appear on their arm.

>This entire text that bitch wrote is correct except for the gender swap. I mean wtf. Are these bitches for real or is this just a clickbait thing?

Women have very little self awareness. Then again they believe that all of society conspires against them to pay them 78% of what a man makes. They love to blame society for their mistakes in life while expecting men to do more than their share while dating.

Told my ex that I didn't like her hair once and she cried and made a scene in public like a child. She didn't change it for me because "girl power".

MGTOW people are very close to the right attitude/solution, but not quite there.

The truth is that love is, as other anons have stated, a chemical high. Addictive, desireable, absolutely. But fleeting.

The truth that MGTOW discards is that of the biological imperative to reproduce, above society, above love, above yourself. By discarding women as a worthy and desirable end, and thus discarding the means, they almost have it right. But it proves they still cling to false notions of love, either love of self or love of others, by wanting to improve the system/society by passively tearing down the societal peramiters which oppress men through accelerating social decay.

Your concern in this state of affairs should be reproduction, bar none. Do what you have to. Take a principled stand where possible, but reproduce with sufficient genetic material.

What are you, really? You are not your flesh and blood. If your heart stops, you didn't commit suicide. You are your information, your computer code telling your body how to turn protien into living cells, your genetic material. This is why the family bond, and extended racial bond, transcend things like love alone. It's a part of you. Families are like if there existed concious and self aware branches on a tree. You don't know if the tree has a self aware consciousness as a whole, but all it's branches do, so you extrapolate and act /as if/ the entire tree is as important as the little branch that is "you."

Reproduce.

Yes there is this very attractive girl i would ask out, but i just won´t do it because i´m sick of this sexist shit.

Now she´s pissed, but fuck her, with that mindset she will never treat me as a equal anyway.

I think you are forgetting things like alimony and child support.

There is almost zero chance to make a woman like this staying with you in the long run and once she make up her mind, she will take half of your shit.

And for what?

I dont know about you bro, but I dont want to end up like Brendan Fraser.

Most women today are trash and will completely hide behind their deluded "oppressed wymyn" persona if you do anything near calling them out on it. They literally flip the script because they cannot see themselves as being anything other than perfect princesses.

>Men, on the other hand, always seem to be waiting for something better.

Did I switch universes without realizing again? Talk about pot calling the fucking kettle black, how is that not the most accurate descriptor of women ever?

You can reproduce without paying alimony. Just don't marry/couple up.

Child support should only be like 15% of your income. A worthy donation to ensure the survival of your genes. And you don't even have to put in the hard work that the mother does.

>Channing Tatum
That guy is not even handsome.

>women are rational
Couldn’t read anymore

>Just don't marry/couple up.
Almost impossible to find a good woman to raise your children withotu couple up.

>Child support should only be like 15% of your income.
In Brazil, there is not clearly limitation, and can go all the way up to 40% if the judge thinks your salary is far too small and a smaller percentage may endanger the kids.

I think they find him a hunk, not handsome.

>criminalize unwanted male sexual aggression
>aboohoohoo why won't that guy ask me out at work

Meanwhile, in a street near you:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8

>because men have no balls

Because saying hello is sexual harassment now

On one hand I really want to blow them out and embarrass them. But I'm still a slave to the vaginally jew

Actually, now that I think about it, is it really a male problem that they'really not asking females out? Maybe they'really just ugly or have shit personalities so no man would want them

We send them back to the ovens.

>Almost impossible to find a good woman to raise your children withotu couple up.
Sure it's not the most ideal scenario, but better than never having children at all.

>In Brazil, there is not clearly limitation, and can go all the way up to 40%
Wow even Brazil is cucked by SJWs

When will men understand you just don't listen to women...EVER.

These creatures are illogical, emotional creatures. Nothing they say makes sense, not even to themselves.

>STOP RAPING ME! DONT TALK TO ME! LEAVE US ALONE!
>ZOMG WHY ARENT YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO US??? START ASKING US OUT LIKE OMG

You see the problem here? Men have already caught on. Also, many men have actually been happier and freer since focusing only on our lives and not having psycho creatures taking all of our money.

Its a fucked up place, no joke.
Pre nup here is rock solid.

Whateaver is on paper, no judge will be bale to change it liek they do in UK, US, Germany or whateaver.

But then again, they will buttfuck you raw on childsupport :(

>ask man out
>no you roastie whore
!?!?!?!?

>Be woman
>Try to make a viral and trendy article
>Give it away in the headline that you're a sexist piece of shit
>Haha but seriously why won't men date me? :(

>listening to what a woman wants
>doing what a woman wants
>not telling her to shut the fuck up like she ACTUALLY WANTS YOU TO DO

>higher STD rates among women
>"the pill" totally fucks with women's personalities
>women can do no wrong in today's climate
>women literally sleeping with every guy that gives them attention and validates their existence
do I need to go on?

>>Of course, some mothers have raised great men. This isn’t to discredit the generation of mothers before us who raised the myriad of young men we’re dealing with today. But for the select few who didn’t teach them how to properly court a woman, well, shame on you.
Wow. She hates men so much that when she does encounter a good man she doesn't attribute his good behavior to him, but instead attributes it another woman (his mother)

And they claim men treat women like objects?

>women
lmfao no thanks i dont date children in adult bodies

>>We can dream about Channing Tatum and Chris Pine all we want, but at least women are rational enough to understand that’s just not gonna happen.
this is literally and objectively the opposite of what women and men do.

>>Men, on the other hand, always seem to be waiting for something better. In the age of Facebook and Instagram, there's this constant filtered delusion that a hotter girl sits just an inbox away.

Please tell me that the bitch who wrote these article is fucking mental retarded or something.
Fucking Tinder and Bumble have given the girls ALL THE FUCKING POWER. You seriously have to look like Channing Tatum just to get a girl who's a 6/10 to talk to you.

Ignore them.

Hit tinder and get your dick wet if you need to.

That is the plan I have been doing my whole life user.
But Im now 32, my parents are starting bothering me on when I will give then grand children and to be complete honest, Im not sure if I wanna marry.

I do want to have children tho, but child support here is fucking mental.

Worst part is that I just love my bachelors life.

>this
western women are treated like childs
they are emotionally unstable and suffer no consequences for their acts

>women are rational ans settle for the options they've been given
>men have unrealistic expectations and wait for women way out of their league
Are these retarded roasties serious? That shit actually made my blood boil. It's cunts like her that ride the cock carousel during their early 20s and then expect to be treated like a princess in their early 30s.
But when that doesn't happen they have the audacity to ask "where are all the good men?" with no signs of self reflection after they spent all their prime years whoring themselves out for every Chad they come across.
Fuck these worthless, used up cunts.

In a world where looking at a woman the wrong way can get you accused of rape, you're better off jacking off to anime & dying alone, instead of trying to find a normal girl, in a world of shit, and ending up divorced, keeping up your ex, her nigger, and ending up dying alone anyway.

How did I end up in hell? Nothing makes sense anymore.

things will sort themselves out once we start killing all the jews

I’ve never been so pro legal heroine and gibs in my life before. Should take care of the problem in about 30 years.

>Men, on the other hand, always seem to be waiting for something better.

But that's always been the case. It's just that new technology helps supplement what we've always done. If your sexual appetite can't be satisfied you start looking elsewhere. Gimmie a fucking break. Some guys want the stability of their wife and still love their wives but also want what's forbidden for the thrill of it. Women do the same and don't pretend like that's not the case. Everyone wants what they want when they want it. His isn't new. Wars were started because of forbidden pussy

But user, don't you understand?

After all these years, she finally wants to settle down. She needs someone to take care of her and Chad's child.

Will you "man up" and give her beta bux? Be a man.

Women realize what it's finally like. Did they learn anything ? No

Because i have no balls? No. I dont have a job or a fucking house of my own. Thats my fucking problem. Ive been flirtatious with girls and women all my life. But in the back of my head is “i need a fucking job , i need a fucking house, i need to get my shit in order.” Not “ oh, fuck you. I can do better.” Maybe if you women had some fucking patience. Its you who swipe right and fucking left or whatever the hell it is. Decent guys dont use those fucking apps. Theyre busy getting their fucking lives in order.

pic related soon

>After all these years, she finally wants to settle down.
I especially love all the bullshit reasons that they use to justify their miserable livestyle.
>"Back then I simply wasn't ready for it"
>"I needed time to find myself"
>"I now truly appreciate what it means to be loved :)"
They make it sound like they went on a spirituell journey when the truth is that they are just not hot enough anymore.

>custom made goats
This company will make really huge profits in the middle east.

you can't do anything. "good guys" dont win. "society" doesn't necessarily need to continue. "freedom" doesn't necessarily have to continue to exist.
in the future we will be enslaved by AI, or subjugated to communist overlords, or genetically bred to be slaves with no individuality (something like the greys).

i mean just using a little bit of common sense and critical thinking will lead you to the conclusion that these are our inevitable collective destinies, mostly because women are stupid IMO but in fairness men are often very stupid too.

we are fucked, sorry to tell you.

>Because men have no balls
Wrong, men realize the majority of women are promiscuous degenerates who constantly sleep around with other men, meaning half of the women out there probably have some sexually transmitted disease by now but haven't shown any symptoms yet. Also, women literally divorce men for the most mundane shit these days, even if the woman is on drugs abusing her kids and selling her body for money the judges will still give her custody and make the man pay shit loads of money to the point where he has to live with 3 other people in order to afford anything, and guess what happens if you miss one alimony or child support payment? You go to jail and after that your life is ruined
tl;dr modern women are trash

>Women became sluts
>Men treat women like sluts

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm 31 and know hordes of women like this. Some even older then me who have reached the infamous 35 (Better rush out and find a beta to breed with) and MEN STILL DONT WANT THEM.

They are adopting dogs and admitting they aren't going to have time to have kids.

What an utterly miserable existence they are setting themselves up for. 30-40 years of no family while smarter women they know had kids.

No sympathy from me. Some of these girls are 9/10 and could have nearly any guy they want. Still are fussy as hell.

Easy, what they were meant to do, occupied raising several kids and tending a home.

Several years ago, a friend of mine in college started to really like this girl. He finally had the courage to start a conversation with her and it went well. They planned to meet up later that week so he asked for her number. She laughed and said, “You don’t have faceb00k?” My friend didn’t have a faceb00k because he thought it was too intrusive. Literally the end of the story. She didn’t want to give her cell number because she wanted his faceb00k instead and this girl he talked about for weeks, walked away. Over a faceb00k account.

Forget Channing Tatum. Even if peak fat Jonah Hill rode up in in a lamborghini they'd cheat on their husbands with him.

Rome collapsed because of low birth rates, degeneracy and mass immigration of the barbarians.

Its happening in the modern era as well. Every single sign that the west is in collapse is right in front of our eyes.

Err.. how is this wrong? My gf asked me out 3 years ago because I'm shy and she like me but knew I wasn't good at expressing myself so she sort of took control, we still love each other and do everything together, ok she wears the pants a bit and controls everything but she's better than me at that, our relationship is great and we love each other from the bottom of our hearts, stop being insecure and so try hard masculine and be yourself instead, some women are great leaders and you should accept yourself as you are.

>What to do with women in todays society?

Modern women are trash. What do you do with trash?

They import more shitskins because those breed like mindless animals... you should know what happens next.

>Talk to women and get thrown in jail for rape
>"Men have no balls"

So just have sex with them then. Oh yeah, you can't cause you're beta and penis is under 8 inches

one factor could be they go for high status males who have options. Statistically women rate average man as below average. So to them settling is going for a 7-8/10 instead of a 9 or 10.

Also men will put up with a lot to get laid, then ghost the woman, so they never actually get feedback as to why they are a shitty female. While if a man is a shitty man he won't even get a date and has to improve themsellf.

the truth hurts
correct the record

Who needs roasties anyway?

Sexbots are just around the corner.

I'm in the exact same boat and I'm 26. I came to the realisation that i only want a kid that's 13+; aka they're somewhat self aware, can be moulded and influenced etc so you can develop them into a good person.

What i don't want is all the bullshit before then you get with children, or a partner!

Easy fix? Be an actively involved uncle. My bro is having a kid so that's what I plan on doing

Your friend should have told her to fuck off and proceeded to fuck another female. He didn't have that option though because he is beta. Women will like whatever in a man as long as he is strong.

t. roastie
Seriously though, didn't you read the part where I said most women these days have sexually transmitted diseases but haven't shown any symptoms? I know a shit ton of girls from my class in highschool who have been diagnosed with an STD or Gonorrhea and passed it on to all the guys they fucked. You can still wear a condom though and even though its risky as fuck since it could break

i went to college in the 90s. I was such a beta orbiter.. I semi-stalked like 2 girls, but ended up lowering my standards and finally got some sex. After college, however, I resumed being a beta orbiter, but an online version. Today i'm fat and gave up completely. It will happen to you too, btw, faggots

So then pay other guys to fuck her.

If you ask a girl out it's harassment if she asks you out you have no balls. Re.Tar.Ted.

>Muh Tinder

Tinder is entirely female dominated; they have all the control. I've had tons of matches but have never actually met a woman in person off of there

>love is fleeting
That’s lust, not love.

Lust feels good too, just fuck the fucking whore!

I just want the ability to procreate without them.

Bring on the artificial wombs. I know they have found a way to make viable eggs from skin cells so women are becoming irrelevant.

>>Men, on the other hand, always seem to be waiting for something better. In the age of Facebook and Instagram, there's this constant filtered delusion that a hotter girl sits just an inbox away.
This is incredibly retarded. This is not what men do but what woman have been doing all these years. They are just parroting MGTOW talking points but changing women with men. Incredibly dishonest and stupid.

>Are these bitches for real or is this just a clickbait thing?

You've answered your own question.

>women
>realistic
>settle
what a joke. Women work for pennies and no benefits and ignore the possibility of a family until its too late while they spend their fertile years chasing chad. Then they get mad when no decent guy wants to give them a golden parachute the minute their only asset (looks) dries up. meanwhile they vote for ever more socialism so the dwindling pool of productive males are forced to subsidize the single women they've never met and will never fuck.

The only hope is total societal collapse so women absolutely need a man to survive again or to their horror we get fed up with their shit and replace them wholesale with robots that vastly exceed roasties in every single desirable aspect of female companionship. It honestly won't be that hard.

>spend an entire generation championing the feminization of men
>actually legitimately feminize an entire generation of boys born to single mothers and far removed from any male role model
>bitch about how nutless and gutless those same men are when they grow up and are surrounded by hundreds of thousands of reports of women accusing any guy that isn't Christian Grey of creep-raping them by breathing in the same room as them

>but at least women are rational enough to understand that’s just not gonna happen
>So we settle for the options we’ve been given and learn to work with what we have.
>Men, on the other hand, always seem to be waiting for something better

I'm seething with rage right now

This is brilliant....what a brilliant analysis.

And just wait until we stop funding the Welfare state....just wait until the Boomers are dead and we take over.....We will get rid of the "Gibs me dats" and these women will have no more Government bux.

It's going to get brutal for these women. The ironic part is they will come crawling back to men, but by then they will have been replaced by Sex Bots.

Roasties BTFO.

Merkel proves that a woman can get a masters in a STEM degree and still be a complete dumb fuck

That picture.....saved.

Let's look at pros of Sex Bots:

>No bitching
>No whining
>No accusations of rape
>No STDs, HIV, AIDS, or other Nigger related diseases
>Always available for sex

I'd rather have sex.
Do you have a source for that, I'm surprised I haven't heard of this?

Try this screencap

That happened anyways and had nothing to the point I was responding to, which was about apps/social media and dating. You’re right about your other point though. Men need to uncuck themselves. You don’t win by checking out. It’s much more complex than that today but the point is still valid.

The time of the Roastie is almost over.

>try to approach women
>RAPE, creep, stop objectifying me, show me respect
>don't approach women
>wow men have no balls

I used to rage at this articles, but with time I realized that it's futile. You have to look women as the children they are. They can't observe the world objectively like men can, nor can they use their reasoning faculties correctly (emotions interfere). After you understand this, you just can't rage about it. You just accept it, just as you accept the behavior of a dog or any animal as natural and part of their biological imperative.

In all honsty, I hope the robots have some kind of brakes for sex.

If you have sex whateaver you want with your robotwaifu, then this is not much different than masturbating to something today.

Some of that sexual energy must be kept with you if you want to accomplish something with your life.

But haven't you guys seen Ex Machina? Womenbots are still dangerous

HOLY SHIT I AM SO PISSED WHAT IS THIS HORSE SHIT THEY ALWAYS REVERSE THE TRUTH I AM SO TIRED OF THIS WORLD

The future looks bright lads.

I live alone, and most of the money I make goes to me. I have saved up money, and all my things are going to be mine.

No more 50% divorce bullshit. What a time to be alive.

By the way, this doesn't mean not having the occasional fuck-session with a real roastie. It just means no more marriage and putting up with their bullshit demands/threats.

Damn, this one hit me in the feels.

there's more than one type of love. the heart of a healthy relationship is platonic love.

Sure it's dangerous, if it's programmed to cuck you. But luckily for us in the real world they'll be programmed to make you happy and fulfill your needs. And they'll be so artificially intelligent that they'll be able to do that better and more efficiently than you could do yourself even with an entire team of people today.

Seriously, read some Ray Kurzweil. A machine waifu as perfect as joi in some form via VR or holograms or even robots is going to be here by 2030 or so.

God wills it.

white women are the only ones you can fucking rail into hard emotionally and still have them end up liking you even more at the end of it all if you are also white.

I would never fuck a piece of rubber but holy shit!

Women are the cruelest animal.

You realise these are dried up old roasties right? Ask away, the answer is no.

It made me felt sick, fucking cunts

By the pic, she is not over 26 I would say.