Trannies

Is allowing a tranny to transition really the best course of action for them? What do you think the most logical form of treatment would be?

no but it's expensive surgery and once it's permanent you can rely on the (((psychiatry))) treatments for the rest of their lives

I don't know, but what I do know is that only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. City people all voted for Hillary.

There is no good treatment OP. They're terminally mentally ill. Nothing can really be done to help them at this point. Sad, but true.

It's such a small percentage of the population that it's not really worth investing much into though. Things like cancer and heart disease deserve far more resources, honestly.

Which are cut short 43% of the time

They need therapy to figure out who molested them and reverse the mental damage.

Dr. Jordan Peterson, Clinical Professor of Psychology. He has dealt specifically with this issue for a long time

It's like giving an alcoholic a lifetime supply of booze. Not clever.

Transitions surgeries do not have any affect on a mental condition.

Give them counselling, tell them biology dictates their gender and they can do whatever they want anyway

>What do you think the most logical form of treatment would be?
Taking them out back behind the wood shed and putting a .30-06 in their head. Electrocuting them seems like it'd be fun as well.

Honestly yes. Removing them from the gene pool is truly thr best course in the long run

Fuck them.

Let them transition.

And when they want to detransition, laugh.

FRONTAL LOBOTOMY

Wasn't there a drug called Pimozide or something that was proven to be effective at eliminating any desire to transition the other gender?

holy fuck, why would anyone want this

Surely if these people saw images like this going in, they would run away

There are effective medication to control gender dysphoria like pimozide. But of course, that's no longer politically correct and the (((current medical standard))) is to overwhelmingly enable and accommodate their insanity, preferably at tax-payer expense.

>most logical form of treatment would be?

Stop making laws to cater to the mentally ill?

If you really want to lop off your willy then find a surgeon who's willing to do it, but if you get in a bathroom with my daughter I'm going to identify as a woman long enough to go in and curb you on the rim of a public toilet.

Definitely gonna look into this.

Actually, I believe why the suicide rate of Trans people is so high, is because they expect to go into surgeries expecting to come out like a frilly beautiful girl, and they end up harrowingly dissapointed when they find out their genitals don't work the way they thought they were going to. They also start to realize that they don't look as good as they thought they would as a woman. It's usually done in a struggle to find their youth when they're older, which usually ends up in failure. What the real shame is is that doctors knowingly cover up a huge portion of this disgusting information in order to help fulfill these poor mentally ill souls.

Jews are a cancer to society, eradicate them.

Time for a new question. For those of you who are against allowing them to transition; Do you believe having sexual relations with a post-op/pre-op transgender, unknowingly, could be psychologically traumatic? Would you have felt raped?

Therapy that helps them to be comfortable with the body they have and not the body they feel like they should have.

t. Brother tried to transition into grill and committed suicide thanks to the jewish tricks

throw them into penal battalions and force them to work their asses off or die.

A rope.

Pimozine.

Yes.

Because the deal with it is, while 99% of the population is regular in conforming to their biological identity, you have this 1% that insist on sneaking out of the standard and enforcing their own. If I were to then have relations with this 1%, this goes against my primitive understanding of the biological person in front of me. Because I'm no longer having sex with someone I potentially see as a mate, I'm having sex with someone who has detached themselves from reality and is attempting to forge their own identity through promiscuity.

Me unknowingly having sex with a transitioned person is on the same level of me having sex with a woman who poked a hole in my condom. In the sense that, I was denied crucial information if I deemed this person a compatible match to pursue a relationship with. And instead a decision was made for me against my will. And since all of the information wasn't present and aligned with my beliefs, it would leave me to believe that there is much more to this person than meets the eye, and definitely would have me feel raped knowing that I wasn't equipped with the best information for me to handle myself and the standard of society.

Trannyism is a fucking gold mine for (them)

You believe all transpeople were molested? If so, at what point in there lives do you think it occurred?

crazy people should be allowed to sterilize themselves.