FBI insider: Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner may be arrested on Monday

FBI insider: Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner may be arrested on Monday
Bill Palmer
Updated: 3:20 pm EDT Sat Oct 28, 2017

Fuck off. JFK files just dropped. ISRAEL IS DONE!

Jared is done for. His dad is a big fish of the Israeli Mafia and Trump will turn them into Public Enemy No.1 after betraying his trust.

Jared's children are actually Trump's, anyway.

Slide thread.

oh fug

>may be arrested

kys larper

>get rich, famous, and powerful
>all from a small loan of a million dollars
>have daughter with a supermodel
>poised, intelligent, and beautiful
>seduced by a jewish man looking to gain from your connections
>other children seduced by jews for the same reason
>get angry but can't change headstrong kids opinions
>decide to play the long game

No, you don't start a corruption case by arresting the people at the top - you arrest people lower on the food chain and flip them to build a case for the higher ups. At this point we don't know anything, we don't know who Mueller's going after. It could be someone connected to Trump, it could be someone connecting to the DNC, it could be someone connected to neither or both.

Monday won't be the BIG arrest, but it will tell us what direction this thing is gonna go.

GOOD Ivanka needs to marry a mighty blonde husband, not a pansy goo goo gaga baby boy

>cadre
>$250mil soros loan
seems legit

>be president

>arrest kike son in law

>it will tell us what direction this thing is gonna go
you people are actually retarded

>there's multiple investigations looking at multiple parties, with no definitive confirmation of who's going after who, let's wait and see who actually gets arrested
>HUUUURRRR RETARD!!11!

palmer is fake news

Relative to where they’re going Jared is at the bottom. He’s dead to rights without anyone flipping too. Evidence is that damning

i like trump and im happy about this. fuck J-Kush in the ass hes damien from the omen. literally the antichrist

good rebuttal

This.

It's gonna be a riot when Trump pardons him

>no source

As a fervent Trump supporter I would be ecstatic with the removal of Kushner. I don't want that sneaky kike anywhere near the Don.

FAKE NEWS LIKE CNN

thats a spicy incest meme

>"small loan" of a million dollars
>plus hundreds of millions of inheritance.

Do you even math?