3x3

Let me see your mangu

1/1

manga version? dead for sure in less than 20 replies.

1/1 - Emanon
3/3

1/1
2.5/3
3/3

3/3

2/2

0/0

2/2

0/0 - Hipster of the year, can I get the names of your bottom row?

3/3

4/4

1/1

1/1

10/10

2/2
2/2, also,'m curious what the .5 is.
1/1
3/3

1/1
3/3
1/1
2/2
2/2

>,'m curious what the .5 is.
Berserk, I love Golden Age but everything after, not so much.

Aruku Hito, Emanon, Undercurrent.

Thanks MVP

3/3
5/6

source on upper left?

Voynich Hotel

holy shit. First time I've seen Shinjuku Swan in a 3x3. Feels satisfying knowing other people are enjoying it.

10/10

Yeah, well it's not in my top 10 or anything but I've certainly enjoyed it, I heard it's only gonna get better so looking forward to that for now.

1/2
4/5
4/6
1/3
1/1
4/5
3/6
5/7

What are the bottom middle in all of these?

We've got a tough custom here boys.

Fuck me and my dumb brain

The last one is Golden Kamuy.

Finished reading Rookies some days ago, it was really good but I don't feel like replacing anything on my 3x3 with it

3/3 ykk, emanon, undercurrent
2/2 diamond is unbreakable, voynich hotel
rokudenashi blues is on my backlog
3/3 slam dunk, hxh, jojolion
3 of the other ones I have on my backlog
2/2 ykk, nick
1/1 lsd
slam dunk
3/3 voynich, sbr, franken fran
1/1 sbr
gotta finish teppuu

How is bottom center?

>What are the bottom middle in all of these
Pandora Hearts for the first one

Middle guy, Kokou No Hito(The climber)

7/7
5/5
1/2
3/4
4/4

3/4
6/8
4/5
7/8
2/2
3/7
5/7
5/8
5/5
3/4
6/6

Why do you people always pick the most pretentious and obscure images of your favorite manga? At first glance I didn't even recognize some of your picks since you always seem to pick the most hipster unrelated image you can find.

Thanks, all of you, got some things to add to the backlog.

I literally have the main character in 7 of my images, the other 2 have iconic pictures. Some of the other stuff too, Git good.

What is top middle, top right, and the gargoylesque guy?

6/6, OP. We seem to have similar taste.

Does anyone have a list of the manga in this pic?

I'm fairly new to it and I'm interested in the ones here.

Takemitsu Zamurai, BLAME!, Hunter x Hunter, SLAM DUNK(?), JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and that's all I recognize. Mind you, I've read 0% of these.

I'm not confident but the art style in the top middle looks like something by Hiromu Arakawa though I don't remember seeing such a character in FMA (but it's been years since I've read or watched it.)

Top Right is Shinjuku Swan, Bottom Right is Highschool Bebop

Thanks!

Yes, my tastes isn't the best but i actually like those mangas who bring me happiness in my life

>includes an image from a manga about an anxiety-ridden and depressed lesbian
>happiness

I like to keep things simple.
8/8
4/4
2/2

You're my kinda guy

The other two missing are Shamo and Koukoku no Shugosha.

curious about the bottom left

Nickelodeon

6/6

6/6

7/7

5.5/6
-0.5 Medaka Box
I'm still unsure if I liked it or not.

5/5

8/8

-0.5 Medaka Box
7.5/8

-1 20CB
8/8

-1 Lucifer & Biscuit
5/6

-1 Lucifer & Biscuit
-1 Mysterious Girlfriend X
5/7

6/6

8/8

5/5

6/6

Why didn't you like Biscuit hammer? I'm trying to get a friend to read it, but he says I always give really biased descriptions, so a negative opinion might help balance this out.

Also ¾ didn't like Kokou no Hito

Characters were wasted and not interesting. They had interesting personalities and some had ok backstory but it felt as though they were used for one specific moment and them thrown away.
The sad moments felt incredibly cliche and ''forced'' like that couple who got stabbed. When the girl feels completely depressed, I felt nothing not because I didn't empathize with her loss but because I didn't care about her boyfriend or their relationship.

The whole manga seems like a cool concept that forced itself to be condensed and cut all its corners. The ending itself didn't impress me either and I feel that most people are impressed that most of the cast survived as a point of merit. It doesn't feel like an earned or shared victory.

I just didn't care for it at all until that guy with the dog died. I liked the manga until his death. After he died, it bored me to death. I might have to reread it again since I read it years ago but the whole manga gave me zero emotion the entire time.

I think maybe the only part I liked was when the MC looked under a doll's pantsu and then the aligator also looked. That was cute.

Everything else was just meh.

>Also ¾ didn't like Kokou no Hito
What didn't you like about it?

If it's the beginning, I'd tell you that it was intentionally done that way imo.
>oh look it's cliche generic sports rivalry
and then BAM it hits you out of nowhere and reminds you that life isn't a shonen,

I still think that the manga is the best portrayal of autism I've seen.

>all those english translated series
fucking ESLs

hoooooly shit. How'd you do that?

>I can read a language you can
Don't be an elitist when I can one up saying that you read shit compared to read english literature
>you're an EOP
>yeah but have you read better works than eroge or VNs that have literate merit?

9/9
2/5 - Manga

try harder, faggot

>this thread
It's like you only read 20 series

>ESL
それがEOPだろう
おろかな

Better luck next time.

Which is yours?

TM - Japan Tengu Party Illustrated
TR - Suiiki
MR - Birdmen

It wasn't intentionally done that way, The author and artist broke up at that point.

Stealing your format for one of my 3 x 3.

Regardless, it felt that way and had a bigger impact for it.

6/6
8/9
4/4 What's top middle? I like the style.
5/6
6/6 Painting girl: top right?
4/6 Too bad no one will ever translate the second Bambino series. Other then the US arc it was pretty good.
7/9
9/9 Not fabulous, but solid
3/4
6/8 Fuck Mysterious Girlfriend X; fucking disappointment is an understatement
5/6 - bonus points for preferring Neuro to the author's other series
8/9 + good taste in general
3/9 - subtract points for using an anime image; further subtract points for using fan colored garbage
8/9 - near perfect taste other then Rumiko Takahashit
0/I don't visual novels
7/7
7/9 - Cerebus and Calvin and hobs are meh
6/6
6/6
0 / I've never seen a single one of those shows
and I assume you have terrible taste in TV from like of Horatio Hornblower
1 / I've only played Shadow of Colossus
1/2
4/4 - I think. It's been a while since I read any of those other then Monte Cristo

Good luck, can be quite tedious to make.

Koukoku no Shugosha, couldn't recommend it enough.

>8/9 - near perfect taste other then Rumiko Takahashit
He has two Rumiko series, doesn't he?
Maison Ikkoku and Urusei Yatsura.

Urusei Yatsura is okay, everything else she's made is awful. It's possibly a huge personal hangup; but that's how I feel.

>Koukoku no Shugosha
Gorgeous looking;
It was already on my 'read this in the future' list;
It's finished.

Well I know what I'm doing tonight.

>Gorgeous looking;
Yeah and I'd say the selling point is the incredible writing so look forward to that.

4/4
8/9
4/4
24/24, finally, someone else that doesn't like Biscuit Hammer.
6/7

>finally, someone else that doesn't like Biscuit Hammer.
My nigger. I swear, everyone here loves that manga and it's driving me nuts.

I can see why someone wouldn't like it, but I can't see why someone would hate it. It's not as good as the author's other work, but it's solid.

I don't really hate it, I just don't see it being good or even alright, just meh. I seriously feel that it's liked by people who consider themselves elitist of shonen.

I kind of agree with this, like, I don't dislike it to the point of hating it, but I certainly don't like it. It is, in my opinion, moderately bad.

I wouldn't say its fans are elitist though, it's more like it's one of those things where people just assume everyone likes it. Like, of course it's good, everyone knows its good. It's somewhat annoying for someone who doesn't like it.

>shonen
Biscuit Hammer was published in Young King OURs. It's seinen.

>6/6 Painting girl: top right?
Arte

Thank you.

Hikari best girl

I mean V16 started the second series got like 40 chapters in but they're having translator issues.
RIP in piece Bambino

Curious which 2 made it 4/6

Thank you!

>Suiiki
The more I examined it the more I thought this might be the case. Thanks for confirming. I only recently started reading it and I am taking my time with it since it's wonderfully meditative but also so short.

6/7, -Tengu Party
4/5, -JoJo
3/6, -JoJo, HxH, Shinjuku Swan (I didn't read that much of it, to be fair)
2/4, -Monster, OP
4/5, -Medaka
4/8, -Medaka, OPM, JoJo, Watamote
5/5
3/5, -JoJo, OP
2/2
3/6, -Dungeon Meshi, JoJo, Houshin Engi (another one where I didn't get that far)
2/3, -Devilman
4/5, -Devilman
6/6
12/16

>Curious which 2 made it 4/6
I'm not a huge fan of Slam Dunk. It's drastically overrated. It's okay, but I don't think it's good enough to be someone's favorite. Although, maybe I'm not being fair. I haven't read it in YEARS; maybe I should give it another read. The art style always kind of turned me off.
Pun-pun is the other.
Its one of the few series I dropped. I liked Solanin, and I thought some of his other series were okayish, but Punpun was so repulsive and irredeemable that it's made me shy away from reading Dededede, or whatever it's called.

>Doesn't like Jojo
Okay, I can see that; it's not for everyone.
>Doesn't like Dugeon Meshi
That's a little weird. Dungeon Meshi's author only makes good manga, but people have their own tastes I guess.
>Doesn't like Devilman
Okay okay, I can see how someone MAYBE wouldn't like Devilman, but how can you hate all of this different great stuff!?
>Tengu Party
Oh come on now, if you are the kind of person who would pick it up and read try to read it to begin with, how could you possibly dislike it.

>Medaka - watamote
This is the only place where I'll agree with you completely. Medaka Box is garbage with only a few amusing pages in a long running series to redeem it. Watamote isn't to my taste either; I don't find it funny.
Everything on your actual 3x3 is totally middle ground for me: stuff I would be hard pressed to say whether I liked it or not, except for Punpun which I dislike.

You made almost this exact same reply to me the first time I posted this 3x3, and I already responded to all of it. I get that you don't remember every post you make, but did you not have a feeling of deja vu as you went through the same list of series and give the same reactions?

>8/9 + good taste in general
Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, what was the one you didn't like? Since apparently it isn't UY.

Has the last chapter of Mononoke Soushi been translated yet?

My memory suffers from a bad case of carbon dioxide poisoning when I was a teenager. I have a vague feeling of deja vu pretty much all day every day.

I've probably rated some of the 3x3s in this thread dozens of times, making similar replies each time. You just rate down so much great stuff, it's saddens me.

The delinquent comedy, I can't remember the name, but I never found it funny. Lum is acceptable and everything else on your list is top tier.

Fine, then.
>Dungeon Meshi
I've had my full of D&D parodies in my life, and my picky-five-year-old taste in food rules that potential draw out as well.
>Devilman
Last time someone accused me of just not getting it, and maybe that's true, but to me it just comes off as ridiculous a lot of the time. I don't get any great sense of impact or anything.
>Tengu Party
This one I fully admit I didn't get. I really liked it up to a point, but the second half felt like it was mired in nonsense with all that 2deep4me shit about what it means to be a tengu.

Yes.
Kyou Kara Ore Wa!! is the name. Thank you!

Dude talking shit about some dude disliking some great shit and then he dares rate down Kyou kara Ore Wa!! What the fuck man? Get it together, KKOW is god's gift to mankind.

I just started reading manga so I haven't got many series on my back. I'll just post the ones I liked the most, this doesn't mean I consider them masterpieces or something.

Sorry for not rating but all my ratings would have been like 1/1 anyway

I'll just post the picture now like a retard, hope nobody noticed.

I like Punpun but I haven't finished it. 1/1

Actually I do think Aku no Hana is a masterpiece but just that one. I'll stop talking to myself now.

I was just curious, I really enjoyed pun pun because it was so cringe worthy but still a story about guy seeking redemption. To each his own I guess.

I think the thing that turned Punpun from 'meh' to a dislike for me was the people on Sup Forums talking about how it was 'relatable'. Gave me the Heebie-jeebies. It just felt like stupid terrible people being terrible, and I couldn't muster a shred of sympathy for anyone. And then some people were like, 'Yeah I can totally relate to that.'