what happens when we die
what's our purpose during this step on earth
how the universe work
how we and all of nature work in this universe
how alchemy literally created every single religion in every part of the world
how duality work and why
how the world and any energy work macro and micro
What is Transmutation and how it's the base of everything

Do some research. Find an alchemist who explains things well (mine is in french). Your life will never be the same.thanks me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBZBtdaAxcM
youtube.com/watch?v=21P-FXXMqQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alchemists ruined the west. kys

nope

Do not do it.

Research of this nature will expose that much, if not all, modern science is influenced and inspired by both western esoteric mysticism (kabbalah, pythagoreanism, alchemy).

Hermetic pill

Alchemy is everything. Principles of alchemy explains why we are here, how does it work, where do we go,etc etc.
Without alchemy you would have had no civilisation and any religion. It's the base of everything.
so you're out of the subject my friend, the actions of an individual who call himself 'alchemist' have nothing to do with alchemy.
Without alchemy principles there is no west at all

Ok, convince/illuminate me with your strong points about your subject. If you are really into your subject, you should be able to bring forth a good case about it. I'm listening, open eyes and ears.

It better be, it's the truth after all.

alchemy are for fags

>alchemist with pirate flag
Makes sense for alchemists to glorify thieves and anarchists. Mathematics built humanity and this is indisputable. Early chemistry would have never existed without a way of measuring the substances. Math feels that void. Mathematicians created Hebrew for fucks sake. We own everything that is quantified and the divine is infinite. I am training myself for mathematics and it's been a journey. It requires great patience and devotion to glorify symbols on a piece of paper.

Yeah but cool fags like Newton.

My English writting and pedagogy are not sufficient.

This video could introduce you well into the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=OBZBtdaAxcM

All right, hit me. Why are we here, from an alchemical standpoint?

To transmute

wow a post with content, i under estimated alchemy fags

youtube.com/watch?v=21P-FXXMqQ8

Haters gonna hate I guess.

Lead into gold is a metaphor for your conciousness. Bringing your mind from a base substance to one of a fine substance.

Yes, and entirely scriptural.

This. Death is transmutation. Death is simply a normal process/step to a better state.
We are all light. Our light is Eternal. Our light here is densify as fuck to create material.
Meanwhile on earth we have to try to elevate us from the duality inside of us and basically Ego is the devil that put humanity down.

Principles of Transmutation of metals (macro and micro) explains the principles of our lives and spirit

Damn I'm too shit in English to introduce you well.

What do you mean by that? Hermetics can be studied by anyone, without it applying to any particular religion. Read The Kybalion, thats a good intro to Hermetics.

Get this x-faggotry out of here.

>Death is a normal process
My cutlass says you get to progress normally from here.

Does it?
Why are we here then?

Perfectly worded.
the two leads of alchemy are allegories
Lead to gold is exactly what you said
Lead to ' Life elixir' is understanding that we are densify light, and that our light is Eternal, will just change of state after death

Being in a non-physical form is boring.

Thanks for the meme worthy answer
I liked alchemy but only the physical stuff,so quimica,the rest is just,sorcery & fancy Nancy nonsense

And what evidence do you have for such an assertion? This just sounds like an alternate way to make people feel better about dying.

"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"--The Kybalion.

coincidence that hermopolis is the site of ogdoag/ancient kek worship?

Alchemy: the science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter.

Where the footsteps of the master fall, there will be the ears to hear it.

Getting very HOT, Op. Afraid the Jews will shut this down.

However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing.

YOU are the matter. Your mind, your consciousness. Changing your vibrations and your mindstate at will. Alchemy is mostly allegory and has nothing to do with transmuting matter.

Between your OP psychedlic picture and your link to a video=, I can tell you've recently been doing some psychedelics/hallucinogens.

You need to keep in mind these compounds do widely open your understanding of reality, but in doing so they also open your brain up to delusions and delusional thinking. You will start believing in essentially magical things and forces or that you've solved the mystery of the universe and understand everything or that you've unlocked some kind of hidden power in your brain or any of many other common delusions.\

I can tell you your English is good enough in this post for me to understand what you're saying, but I can also tell you this is a common delusion for somebody who took any of the kinds of drugs I mentioned to have.

I can also confirm that what you are saying is not true and does not actually make sense. Death does not take us to a better life. We are just a collection of particles/atoms/whatever you want to call it.

When we die we just rot here on Earth until one day our bodies are decomposed and become part of the Earth's soil or what have you. Then the Earth one day gets sucked into the sun and burns up or something along those lines (not an astrophysics expert).

I'm not really sure what happens after that, but it's nice to imagine that maybe one day all the particles that made up the Earth and the people on it could one day realign somewhere in space and in that way we could somehow "live again", but chances are that's not what happens at all. We'd be lucky if our particles/atoms became anything other than fuel for a star.

Your second part about the ego shows me you've been through ego death. I too have experienced this, and it was a life changing experience.

Unfortunately unless you can get everyone in the world to take some acid or shrooms or something I don't know how you will ever be able to teach the masses the truth about ego. And chances are most people are too dumb to get it anyways.

Was just trying to meme.

How come whenever I read alchemical books (Fulcanelli etc.) it seems like the take away message is not to masturbate?

"water that doesn't wet the hand", mother's milk, 'our magnesia' is jizz right?

If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange; the basis of all alchemy.

In accordance to this law, there is a taboo among alchemists. Human transmutation is strictly forbidden.

Man its not funny. Alchemy cost me an arm and a leg. My brother won't come out of a suit of armor. Alchemy messed up my life.

kek

What book is this?

If alchemy isn't working for you, you could try giving up your connection to your alchemic deity and switch to chemistry.

What's the difference between gender and polarity?

>death is abnormal
I hate to break it you buddy, but everyone dies.

lol

Fkin saved. I really like this image.

Of course a turk asking alchemy questions. YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND HOW GOD WORKS!!! omg these sufis...

Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall

pic related

I remember you from an other thread I was lurking. What's with your autistic dislike of Sufism?

You made a good post so I posted a good image.

Oh simple, Sufis hate for truth and literal interpretations.

Thanks for going to the trouble senpai. Can't all polarities be reduced to gender though?

Day + ---- Night -
Life + ---- Death -
Good + ---- Evil -
Love + ---- Hate -

The ones on the left are "feminine" by virtue of being chaotic and the absences of stuff.

this about gender and planets is true

What if I told you... Islam is a psyop by inter-dimensional malevolent entities?

Ok, let's consider that because something is better than current nothing and avoidance of reason!

on the right*

>Alchemy explains fucking EVERYTHING
Well, that's a problem, actually. If an idea explains EVERYTHING, there's no way to check whether it's true or not, since all possible observations are explainable. That's why alchemy became chemistry when science got going and people started caring about falsifiability and predictive power.

>long boring wall of text spouting uninformed belief as if truth
Yawn, my friend.

Gender has to do with creating while polarity are opposites. Everything is the All, so to answer your question yes and no.

The truth is monotheism. Pagans have been BTFO'd for years and they can't even explain why.

Mathematicians control all. Hebrew is math.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg

Everything in the entire universe can be explained within this graph. It's time to pick up a book.

Kabbalistic correlations work only as far as your conservative values permit you. Which the jews have compromised almost till nothing is left of judaism.

Protestant christian values have overcome all suffering. I was literally cured of my depression in an instant when I was saved. Can an alchemist explain that?

Apparently it interested you enough to reply to let me know you found it boring?

You could at least let me know what in particular was boring for you. The OP obviously is influenced by pschedelics. He posts that picture then links a video to Terence Mckenna, a guy known for using lots of hallucinogens and writing about what he learned/"learned" from them.

So all the stuff I said about the OP being some what delusional while being influenced by psychedelics has strong support behind it.

Then the OP goes on talking about light and death and rebirth and the ego and saying "we are all light". Come on, that's some straight up tripped out "i just had an ego death from some drugs" shit to say.

As for my last bit, the only part I could see you thinking is "uninformed". You didn't provide any argument but that you were "bored", so to me it seems you're just trying not to accept that an afterlife is a completely ridiculous and delusional idea. If that's not the case I'm wondering where your need to call me uninformed came from.

How about you explain it to us instead?

Just because a system explains everything doesn't mean that it's accurate. There have been hundreds of systems that tried to explain everything. At a minimum, all of them -1 are false.

>thank me later.
as above so below

Oh so we have something in common. Being blue pilled cures any pain, at any moment. But, that's not the point now is it? :)

no I don't really think you understand it

the gods are allegorical symbols for scientific terms

You can cure your depression by making yourself believe all sorts of things, doesn't make those things true. Good for you and all, but it doesn't mean what you believe is true.

Where did math originate? Answer me. From early arithmetic to many things more complex than we could ever hope to understand. I have studied math my whole life. When I was younger, I thought that math was just a cool hobby. But it opened me in a way that I cannot explain easily.
You think a placebo affect is enough? Tell me what a placebo affect IS.

>How about you explain it to us instead?
well the alchemy thing it would seem is an allegory that addresses greed,

rich kings were on a search for gold to fund wars, in the 1300s-1700s alchemists dove into this ancient system of study that boasted it allowed those who understood the processes how to convert lead into gold

also you could use the stone to live forever, or reverse your aging, crate a new life using only the seed of the man and stuff like that

weather or not it is real and maybe it is there is a brilliant allegory hidden in it, in that to begin the process of making the stone you use your own urine

literally why kill for gold when my piss turns lead into gold, these guys were flipping the bird to rich jews who needed gold to fund their wars obviously