/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - ALL FILES RELEASED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, BTFO EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: Pres Trump on Opioid Crisis 10/27/17
youtu.be/yA-16xlaCuY
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924400308834455552
youtube.com/watch?v=eaHRGX5abDw
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

I AM HURRYING

I WILL SAVE YOU

if tay.
>its happening

>dat jaw line

Fuck off drumpftards, get a life, go to sleep, kill yourself, Just gett the fuck outt of here

Will Manafort be honored for his sacrifice or will he be our dark knight?

AWOO

>MANAFORT TAKING DOWN PG.

THEY EXPECT

ONE OF US

IN THE WRECKAGE

BROTHER

Please, whatever you do, just take down John Podesta

I have a Google news widget.

Look at the story they just promoted.

Was this from today's wigger rally?

>Scooter Libby
Funnily enough he fought his case for years and was regranted his license to practice law last year as the case against him was weak with shit evidence as the testimony admitted he didn't do it after all.

>tell us on friday to intentionally drive up anxiety all weekend
CNN are the worlds biggest niggers

Vote on November 7th Virginians

It looks like everyone missed this tweet with all the excitement over the JFK stuff

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924400308834455552

Wait he released the last 300?

Why would he do this?

For those who wish to mine salt, check out neoliberal, esist, and politics on Monday

SO if Trump is fine, what will happen?

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Does this include John? Yeah, I want them all taken down, but John Podesta thinks he's hot shit

so, anything in the files so far or nothing special about jfk kill?

UNDER BUDGET

I dunno, he gave them 180 days I thought?

>Wait I slept in, what the fug happened?
A certain OP was doing his normal thing and setting off my summoner, complaining that I am slow. So I beat him to the first post every other thread for the lulz.

By the third time he absolutely lost his shit and started baking new threads at 240 posts and demanding that I go to bed.

He said if I didn't go to bed then he refused to stop baking early then people started posting his early threads early and joking about me needing to go to bed for being bad.

>blocks your path

I heard there's a deal on jewish cock sucking at your nearest 7/11, better get going. Drumpf tards

Nah it was the OP image two threads back
Checked

Is the demographic Kraut here?

I shoulda been a trust fund kid so I could spend my days fighting commis instead of working 9-5

You have donated a dollar, haven't you, user?

If we take one Molesta down the other will squeal.

Manafort? Not everyone wants to be behind bars. He's saving himself and getting part of the swamp drained if this isn't a larp

looks fun in an autistic way

>some random nobody on Twitter said it, it must be true!
Explain why I should believe this fuck and not the thousands of other people on Twitter saying Manafort is getting arrested for Russian Collusion.

Ha! Did he really even need to give a nickname to Michael Moore?

>Google promoting Shareblue
what in the fuck

My President can't be this cute

Who is this guy?

modest women don't show their belly button while in bikinis. Nice!

> It looks like everyone missed this tweet
It was literally OP pic two threads ago

> implying anyone read OP
> implying anyone even looks at OP pic

>Watergate reporter
Daily reminder those kikes are still around and daily reminder they are doing everything they can to meme another watergate into reality.
Daily reminder they get together and still laugh at how they got cartoonists (also jewish of course) to draw nixion like a crook making him look even more guilty.
Daily reminder every single one of them needs to hang

Who's this? Nice milk cans.

>podesta , Manafort going down
Everyone, I don't care who everyone remotely connected should go down.

>yfw Muller will tear down the DNC and Hillary in exchange for immunity
>yfw Trump tears up the deal in front of Muller after he reluctantly fulfills his side of the deal

Why do lefties thinks its legal to pay to fabricate a dossier that they then use as justification for an illegal wiretap?

Will the 5th column ever apologize?

this is from charlottesville. nigger attacked someone and got his shit pushed in.

i think that was the point. get off a shot at moore and then immediately change the news narrative so no one cares what he says as a comeback

>ALL FILES RELEASED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, BTFO EDITION
It's pretty amazing how many thousands of hours and millions of dollars republicans have spent pursuing Hillary Clinton over the last decade, without ever landing a single indictment, charge, or anything. Yet here we've gone from Trump's inauguration to federal indictments in just 9 months. With everything going on with Trump and his people right now, it’s a safe bet Republicans are gonna be padding their numbers a bit real soon. 120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions, and 34 prison sentences. Those aren’t “feelings” or “alternate facts.” Those are simply the stats by the numbers. Republicans are, and have been for my entire lifetime, the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the presidency. Drumpfy is going down. And this JFK shitposting is weak attempt.

>the battle for middle earth continues

probably nothing. Worst case scenario its manafort getting charged for something unrelated to campaign, liberals will cry, conservatives wont give a fuck

I wish the Comedian really did kill Woodward and Bernstein.

>those eyebrows
reminds me of the lady in the healthcare speech

Read it user, what's the quote? We should look out for stories like this and suspect a comp if the phrase is widely broadcast over MSM. This is panic time for them.

>go to sleep
I refuse

so why are all the ex presidents doing public appearences together now? and they all have a good mood all the time it seems

Take a long pause and calm the fuck down, you've went from being a victim of drama to instigating and constantly talking about it
And don't give me the muh Eva excuse 50% of your posts this past week have been about him and he wasn't even online until 24 hours ago

Lighter sentencing? Thought it really funny to drag an entire cabal into the meat grinder? Who knows.

trump doesnt seem worried at all. A man with guilty conscience would never have the balls to say to the press the only collusion happened between the russians and the democrats.

Those are BLUE eyes!

ebin

He is releasing all of them.

>sadTrumpOP.png

>that nose

At this point I only read your milf OPs, you save the good stuff for actual posts

Rate my taste

>ywn be baked into Witch Melania's pie that she later eats

OPEN THE GATES

Yep.

I'm sensing a lot of increasingly nervous from you

Revenge of the Poos

robust if pure

Ben Shapiro's sister

shit in both video games and women

If anyone can go down and bring a huge portion of the swamp down with them it's Manafort. The guy has been involved in politics for so long he probably know more than he should.

how can you give just 1$ through visa? The fees must be horrendous.

kek.

SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

I am sad Melania will never take me trick or treating

Benzos and the looming threat of being held for treason.

Literally the most jewish name I’ve ever heard.

CHECKED

was it a set up all along?
youtube.com/watch?v=eaHRGX5abDw

I haven't donated a dime to the Trump camp
Just my spirit of meme magic on a daily basis
My girl is actually a mega Trump hater. Can't talk politics to her. And she gifted me some Trump merch on Christmas and I still pointed this out to her that only my will have I served to the GEOTUS

I've been gone for like 5 hours, so I didn't see anyone else post it.

Hopefully true but I doubt mueller is good/honest until he proves it

>you've went from being a victim of drama to instigating and constantly talking about it
Dude what? Someone asked me. That is the opposite of instigating.

>And don't give me the muh Eva excuse 50% of your posts this past week have been about him and he wasn't even online until 24 hours ago
But that isn't true at all, I'm not instigating, I reply when asked, half the time people mistake me for someone else. If you go back to the threads you can see me ignoring him, I haven't replied him once in like a month.

CRASHING THIS PLANE

I missed manafortposting so much

Looks like it, im guessing the archivist is working to get it published online now

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe

Really? Throw the kike in the oven for having a sister like that.

Trump is pure american trash

>this makes the news

thats ben shapiros sister, im not joking.

I want her wearing that exact outfit when she casts a spell on me to be her witch slave