Liberals fucked up when they ASSUMED the size of the silent majority

........shhhh don't tell them, let them repeat the same mistake in 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_155aPswz1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Confederates lost the war, loser.

Trump won because he makes women wet

youtube.com/watch?v=_155aPswz1o

Isn't there a clean street somewhere you need to defile?

Why is Pol filled with sore fucking losers?
Nazis lost the war.
Confederates lost the war.

>silent majority
>majority
>46.1%
Sup Forums fails at basic math once again

Do you unironically think illegals should be allowed to vote?

>Confederates lost the war, loser.
I voted for winner: Trump

Who did you vote for? bernie sanders chicken tenders or rapist daughter of Muloch who shall eat your children and your soul?

who is the loser now ? leftie

Because the losers were the good guys

By the looks of it, they're still on track to double down on stupid. I think that's not so good for the country on the whole, but in terms of short term tactics it should be useful for keeping the status quo at least partially upsot.

See my flag. How the fuck can I vote for your election?

Trump had a chance. He's fucking it up.
What is he getting done, honestly?
Drain the swamp. Lol when is it gonna happen?

>IF I WAS A PREZ, HILLARY WOULD'VE BEEN IN PRISON

Kek. He's a cuck.

Id love to see Trump victory percentage in 2020 when he implements anti fraud laws and all the non-english-speaking-illegal-tacos are too scared shitless to vote

>B-BUT MUH 2-3 MILLION ILLEGALS!

Even that's so (that 2 milion illegals voted for Clinton), Trump would still have less than 49% of the vote. The election was a very unenthusiastic one too which had a pathetic turn out. If your so called silent majority existed, there would be better numbers than that.

>See my flag.

Because I am an American, I honestly do not know where tha fuck your flag is from. Its either a shithole mexican flag or a flag of a shithole like mexico, either way, you are probably not white enough for your vote to count

Go eat some tacos juan

2018 is much more important though. Shifts in congressional personel are going to have as significant impact on whether Trump manages to deliver himself a 2020 victory or not. And also it's possibly the best chance to reconfigure the political climate away from the old guard that people from both sides are getting tired of.

Nice b8 m8.
Anyway, I know what your flag represents tho.

LOSERS.
Say it with me now.
LOSERS.

>Say it with me now.
>LOSERS.

Upon further research I discovered that your flag is for India

India: the land where people shit in the street and criticize me: a man who has his own toilet and toilet paper

India: the land where people shit in the street and criticize a billionaire Leader of USA who has a gold plated toilet and his own 747

All because Trump wants to put my employment ahead of your H1B1 visa

I am a loser because I know how to flush a toilet..... got it =P

No, do you unironically think that enough of the 12 million illegals not all of which could even pass for an adult actually showed up with enough of a democratic slant to give Hillary a 3 million vote lead? I mean fuck's sake, turnout's only 57% among legal citizens.

You had to research the flag?
Honestly, you're inbred, aren't ya, dumbtwat.

How does it feel to be on the losing side always? Must be tough.
How you holdin up?

>pon further research I discovered that your flag is for India

Trump is my president and I have a flushing toilet

Someone from India with NO trump and NO toilet calls me a loser

BWHAHAHHAHA

I'm glad I don't have a proper dumbfuck as my president. Only you stupid cunts make someone like him a fucking President.

He can't even make proper statements without sounding like a 6 year old with limited vocabulary. Kek.

Your H1B1 get cancelled poo?

I have a toilet

God Emperor Donald Trump has a gold plated toilet

Your people shit in streets and you call us losers because Trump is against your H1B1 visas

Got it

Thanks

Conversation is over, go shit in a street indian

And dont forget to FLUSH!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHHA

Why would I come to USA? Seriously? Some dumb redneck will probably shoot me for "stealing" is job lol. So much for CAPITALISM.

It's 6am here and I'm larping against a inbred Texan degenerate on Sup Forums. Do you honestly believe I don't have a fucking bathroom? Or can't you come up with better insults?

I could honestly care less what Trump does about H1B1 visas. He's a dumbfuck of the highest order.

ANYONE BUT HILLARY

that's why she lost. The American people saw that she is corrupt and evil.

We dont give a shit about Trump or what he does to the country...because it will never be as bad as if Hillary had won.

Hahaha
Umad?

>He's a dumbfuck of the highest order.
This is my favourite giveaway that someone chugs the media kool-aid too much. To actually believe a multi millionaire businessman who did what everyone said was impossible is an idiot, cracks me up.

*billionaire

I'm not mad. No.

Oh, yes. Listen, he's still a bad businessman.
But that has nothing to do with his Presidency.
Are you not watching the shitshow that's happening? Do you honestly think he's doing a good job?
Don't tell me you fell for it.

Have you read his books? Lol. He teamed up with that Japanese dumbfuck who wrote Rich Dad poor dad. Dead give away that he's not that Good.

Have you seen his interviews. He's the president for fucks sake. He talks like 6 grade class idiot.

Says the cow fucker. I had steak today Hindifag

Um, okay? Hope it was good.