Shoujo manga thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

dm5.com/manhua-flag/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums has no taste.

I wish Hana no Asukagumi had more translated chapters, I like it so far.

Best shoujo heroine coming through

>Started back in 1976.
>Last volume was released four years ago.
>Ayumi is supposedly losing her eyesight because of some accident.

Why make a Shoujo manga thread?
I mean why not a specific series, autor, trope or something like that?

Guy's POV > Girl's POV

Prove me wrong.

Girl's POV is so much cuter though.

I love old-school melodrama shoujo but I feel a lot of it is untranslated. I want to read the rest of Swan!

Especially when it cums to sex scenes.

This one's fun
dm5.com/manhua-flag/

>oh my god he looked at me
>am i pregnant?

No, it really isnt.

Not a shoujo, but horimiya is so good.

Why not both? Eensy Weensy Monster was perfect at that.

I'm slowly starting to realize that shoujo is one of the most patrician genres.

I like this shoujo manga. It is a parody of shoujo manga tropes, mixed with harem and fujoushi culture.

koudaike no hitobito, too

Sauss?

Google gives me nothing my mang. I really fucking love iguanas so please give mesauce

Watashi ga Motete Dousu n da

THANKS BOSS

Got into it when a thread was made after the anime was announced. It's great.

hiyokoi's finished but i still can't find the last 30 chapters even though it's been translated

Dear lord, Hiyokoi's mangaka really had issues with drawing the male MC for the first 20 chapters or so.

Manly men read/watch shoujo.

Stop reading all the mediocre shoujo manga then. There're really good ones out there except for those.

Is this any good? How about the heroine? I she one of those "OMG, he looked at me and I came" type?

yeah his eyes were so far apart. speaking of that, the first half of kimi ni todoke's art was really low quality too, besides the super deformed sawako

I recognize that artstyle, going to go check it out now.

>heroine
Kie-chan has some of the most batshit insane imagination I had the pleasure to read
there are several povs in here, mostly from the blue-eyed siblings
I'd recommend to read at least 3 chapters to see if it's your thing

Is Horimiya shoujo? I can never really tell with it.

Any shoujo manga where the physical domination comes often?

NO!
It serialized in Gfantasy, which is a shonen magazine

I learned something today, thanks user.

>Finally addressing the couple I'm most interested in
>English translations are 10 chapters behind
Story of my life

Just found out that best historical manga's author is primarily a shoujo writer. No wonder everyone looks so pretty.

Will I like Souryo Fuyumi's other works if I like Cesare? Haven't actually read much shoujo.

Mars is allegedly good, but since Cesare is seinen, you should probably try her other seinen works first.

Oh I see. Thanks! Btw, if you weren't aware Raff manga has more translated chapters the manga than available in hosting sites. If you can bear with reading text over RAWs.

Holy shit, ES is great

Fuck, I wanted to get into shoujo but there's no way I can leave this unread

Do you guys like maid mob characters getting romanced?

is love so life any good?
I just started reading it

Yamada Mineko.

it's alright
there might be a spin off with the twins grown up (as in a full series not just a few special chapters) so that's something to look forward to if you like it. the twins are annoying as hell though throughout the whole thing

My favorite Sakai Mayu work is still MOMO, though I'm still mad about the endgame.

Sometimes I want to start a Hakusensha shoujo thread, but there would probably only be two posters.

>muh foreign dick

Since when being a foreigner automatically makes you an aristocrat?

>dumping your husband while keeping the kid

Welcome to modern feminism.

Try shoujo and josei with the "smut" tag on MU, they often involve men being forceful with women.

Maledom is one of my primary fetishes so I usually have to turn to shoujo for that since shounen/seinen is full of pussy beta males.

>Maledom is one of my primary fetishes

I don't want girls in my Sup Forums

I don't think this is legal

Any good Sukeban shoujo?

>not self-inserting as the girl
>never knowing the thrill of being dominated by a sexually aggressive bishounen
You are truly depriving yourself.

Is this the same artist as Gokusen

>T University
Sounds prestigious alright. Why can't Nip authors Google some real foreign places like all normal writers?

Probably means Toudai rather than a foreign university. A lot of mangaka use abbreviations like W-dai (Waseda), K-dai (Keio), etc to refer to actual universities without having to actually say them. I'm not sure why, maybe there's some sort of legal reason.

Do you guys think a Takane to Hana anime will come in 2017 or 2018? Where the fuck are the Fukumenkei Noise anime news?

I mean I could ask for recs but theres no point

what is the point of this thread

To discuss shoujo manga we've read or are reading.

Are there any series you're reading lately?

Oh yeah, wasn't there a drama cd? I think I remember listening to it a while back.

This is one of the most enjoyable things I have ever read.

I would really like to see a Takane to Hana anime, but I wouldn't bet on it. So few shoujo series get adaptations nowadays as it is.

Do you enjoy bullying?

Harry Potter?

>has a strong personality
>could confidently turned down men without feeling guilty
>uses her mesmerizing looks and charm
>doesn't like betas
I really like Leti, she managed to pull all these traits off without being a bitch.

I was captivated by her character.

I think there's been another. Hana to Yume has been handing out drama CDs left and right lately.

It has a good chance. It's serialized in Hana to Yume, which seems to have found a business model in greenlighting anime as of late, and they're currently promoting it in every prefecture.

It also has healthy sales. Second week of its latest volume:
>29. Takane to Hana #5 (24,182 / 76,738)

That's more than what volume 5 of Fukumenkei Noise sold, and way more than what Fukumenkei Noise sells now. From what I'm aware of, Fukumen is the only upcoming shoujo manga adaption greenlit after Watamote right now.

Tons.

Yona a shit.

I started reading Boku no Rinne recently and I'm surprised it's serialized in a shoujo magazine, because the manga is about tits for the most part and I'm more used to seeing that kind of humor in seinen, anyways.

Another one that I started recently is Koi Wazurai no Ellie, which I found refreshing because the protagonist is a pervert instead of being the typical innocent ball of fluff and purity that I see so often lately.

When is the next chapter?

by the way why did takane to hana stop updating for like half a year? was it the translation groups or was it like a problem with the author?

Pin and Aya-chan get down to business? Fuck I wanna read that shit, never expected to like that ship so much. Though I'm content with Chizu's development already, I have a soft spot for childhood friends and Ryu has had enough shit already, he deserves some happiness.

Yeah.

She seems bitchy enough for me.

And she reminds me of Fanny from Little Dorrit, only written not as a joke.

I want shippers to leave from my Sup Forums and go back to Tumblr.

I hate girl talk like this.

I just started it too but I dropped it around ch.25, it feels like maximum forced drama tearjerker shit and the MC is just a soulless super-nice shoujo trope girl. Very uninteresting to me.

It's a well-known fag that shoujofags are from Tumblr.

S-source? p-please user

If it was around that, we would have gotten a notice from them. Something maybe going on in the scanlation group.

I've nwver been to tumblr even once, I'm not even sure how the site works exactly yet all I read is shoujou/josei. Maybe you should go to tumblr since you seem to like it so much.

I'd probably read Shoujo if 90% of them didn't have fucking shitty-looking eyes

Sure you haven't.

No the manga is running fine. The scanlation group probably grew too busy because they transferred the project over to another group after the latest release.

Yeah, generic shoujo art is just terrible.

How did you Sup Forumsnons got into shoujo?

I only tried shoujo before mainly because I got tired of seeing betafag male MCs all the time and just wanna see studs doing alpha stuff.

Can't remember. Me and shoujo series go way back. Maybe around the time I read some sort of shoujo about a strong girl meets a strong guy who's having trouble with his reputation.

Yes.

what's the forced drama? i've read the series but i can't really remember anything like that, i thought it was all pretty relaxed

After reading so much shoujo I kind of like it.

My high school library had the anthology book Four Shoujo Stories. Favorite story in it was Moto Hagio's They were Eleven.

That was actually what got me into reading manga, now that I think about it.

With CCS and Sailor Moon back when I was 11. Then I started reading the few shoujo that got licensed in my country back then and scans.

You can read the other 10%.

I watched Chihayafuru, then read the manga. I was so frustrated that Taichi was getting shit on in favor of that bitch Arata that I felt the need to watch/read something where best boy wins. So I started reading shoujo shit.

That one volume is fantastic. I read it when I was 16, if I remember right, and fell in love with They were Eleven.

The reader is always reminded mc is an orphan through some of her actions that indicate she's not used to a real family, it's fine if you do it once or twice but constantly being reminded of the character's hardships gets a little stale after a while.

Middle school and public libraries and my manga-reading friends.

I dunno what's bitchy about her, she's a very kindhearted woman and actually knows her own weaknesses instead of being a "strong independent woman who need no man" sjw types.

Having standards doesn't mean she's bitchy m8.

Okobore-Hime-to-Entaku-no-Kishi

>How did you Sup Forumsnons got into shoujo?

I never liked most shoujos. I only like shit like Ashita No Nadja