How would you fix Fairy Tail series, / a /?

how would you fix Fairy Tail series, / a /?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnJa2kZx5GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is beyond reparation, just end this shit

> No asspull shounen powerup.
> No fanservice crap
> Make sure that characters stay dead especially supporting characters
> No strange tonal shift from a serious situation.

Remove bitches, make the whole thing about Natsu and Gray like GetBackers.

this

>No fanservice
Wrong direction user; just free the mangaka and let him draw the smut he obviously yearns to. Maybe that'll loosen him up to make a decent story or else end this clusterfuck after blowing his load.

have you been reading the same shity manga that i have? fairy tail members are invincible due to the bs power of friendship

>Gerard has been corrupted
>beyond redemption
>is killed by Natsu
>Aetherion is going out of control
>Erza sacrifices herself for Natsu
>the tower goes up in flames
>later to be revealed that Natsu being Etherious that he is, braved the fires of Aetherion to save Erza
>Erza is able to find closure in this act, is able to MOVE THE FUCK ON FROM GERARD
>the romantic subplot now develops between Erza & Natsu

That's one thing I'd fix. The other would be to work on Natsu's development with Dragonforce, where he begins to gain characteristics of an actual dragon, as Mishima at one point hinted at and then never revisited.

Finally, I'd make it so that each of the Spriggan 12 mages would be the equivalent of up to 3 A-class mages in Fiore. Not, each Spriggan mage is basically the equivalent of someone capable of leveling countries by themselves; because then it removes all sense of scale and threat from the battle itself.

Take Eileen for example. That bitch is so fucking broken, she can change the structure of an entire continent without being winded, give souls to inanimate objects, is able to observe anything across said continent, and pull of magics that even surprises Zeref--even though he's supposedly more broken than all Spriggan 12 combined.

The only real way to counter something with this much bullshit backing it, is to basically resort to "my belief in my friendship with my friends is so strong, that it can overpower your reality breaking magic because I thought so." Which is even more asinine.

this

don't forget friendship speeches

It's simple, just add nipples. You'll spend years and years just trying to fix hundreds of chapters from really bad story telling. Insted of wasting your time trying to rewrite so many volumes, just add nipples. It's that fucking easy. It's a simple solution to a big problem. Nipples can save anything.

I just want to see Natsu's E.N.D transformation and then I'm dropping it.

If I were to "fix" it, I'd make the show all about Natsu and Gray going through a gay relationship.

Mashima is realising his true calling, as a hentai artist.

>Remove fighting
>Remove guys
>Remove retarded cats

Problem solved

He'd seriously make so much money if he went into the hentai industry. I can't remember how many times I've fapped to the girls in Fairy Tail. I'm not even a fan of the series too.

The only hentai that seems to currently make money is Taimanin Asagi.

I doubt Mashima can beat that

By Making Mashima a drawer not a writer.
He is a fucking shit writer

>That latest chapter
Fucking dropped again. It's the 3rd time I'm dropping this hot garbage. And I'm not going to pick it up again. Fuck you Sup Forums for all the threads that made me repick up this shit series twice. I'm not falling for it again.

I wouldn't. I'll get hate for this opinion but I actually like the characters and the plot, and the PLOT. I love that friendship trumps everything no matter how bullshit. Come at me, faggots.

Isn't it almost over, anyways? Who gives a shit, at this point?

>I actually like the characters and the plot

How did you like the Oracion Seis arc? When the big bad leading the group to summon a death weapon, out of nowhere, turned batshit insane and became fodder, and his importance was immediately supplanted by the sleeping kid, who was actually some edgy chick, and then that blue-haired faggot with the tattoo on his face showed up (as a fourth character IIRC) and was supposed to be bad, but was good, and helped them beat Hot Topic girl 'cause she was batshit crazy fodder, too.

And the good guys couldn't stop the death weapon, but a little old man came out of his guild and just snapped his fingers and ended the arc.

How did you feel about those characters and that story?

I liked it, simple as that, user. I just turn off my brain and enjoy it no matter how much anons will bitch and complain and shit talk me for liking something they don't. I also admit I like it and won't just say "I read it for the girls only" like other anons do so they can talk about it without getting shitted on.

Well, honestly, I envy you. I could rant on for hours about how inane and senseless Fairy Tail is. I wish I could just enjoy anything.

- More T&A
- Eliminate male characters, except when used as comic foils
- Change magazines, maybe publish it in Comic Penguin Club

You're so fancy.
When you grow older you'll become less particular, and start to enjoy things just because they're fun. Look forward to it.

Fuck of with your Natza ship. Every fucking FT thread you do this.

> It's the 3rd time I'm dropping this hot garbage.
>3rd time.

What made you go back the other times?

By cancelling it.

force and ending and remake rave master
I'd like to see Haru and the gang set out again youtube.com/watch?v=UnJa2kZx5GY

Threads on Sup Forums. I can't believe I had hope for this series.

You poor soul. You can take comfort in knowing that you wont have to put up with any of FT's bullshit any longer. Unless you go back to it for a 4th time. Please dont.

It can't be fixed,like , because it would turn out to not be Fairy Tail at all. Asspulls, fanservice, characters staying dead, silly tonal shifts ARE what makes Fairy Tail.

>wanting Mashima's waifu to not be in love with Mashima self insert
ayy