Hitler cut scene compilation video from WOLFENSTEIN II

There, saved you shekels.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzaPr51X3DQ

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/venturebeat.com/2017/10/27/nazis-arent-wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossuss-worst-villains/amp/
video.flko1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/22994341_164584447471879_6223447357531357184_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjQ1MywicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&oh=01c32dbbb173618d863dc60aef7e4e2d&oe=59F41FF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolute state of modern video game developers

Hitler was right.

>open video
>just a guy reading a script

Just the fast-paced action I expect from Wolfenstein.

>hitler has piss jugs just like the average Sup Forums user

What was wrong with making him mecha hitler?

google.com/amp/s/venturebeat.com/2017/10/27/nazis-arent-wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossuss-worst-villains/amp/

Why they always represent HItler with brown eyes?

this is garbage
but if we want to assume he had a micropenis, one testicle, and brown eyes
does that not make his story more HEROIC? he took on the world and nearly won. it ought to be told as a hero tale, because it checks every box

Is Hitler, dare I say, /ourguy/?

who doesn't hate lying, deceitful people. it think everybody does.

it is just mere coincidence most of the time they are jews.

i would literally get married to u.
polgbt here.

dude Hitler when mad and senile in the middle of his warmongering...after the fail coup Hitler when total crazy

>brown eyes

Hitler was right.

>Voice actor pronounces Führer as Fuhrer
>Not even remotely Austrian accent
I know they don't care, but I'm kekking

Do leftist actually think Hitler was like this?
lol

I'm amazed they didn't animate him squatting on a Nazi flag and blasting out hot diarrhea, considering their eagerness to show him vomiting and pissing in a bucket

Jew producers of this game mock Hitler by depicting him to be a vomiting senile old man.

(((pure coincidence)))

no, they took fictional liberties

that's pretty untermensch

nah, that would be too obvious

we could do our vows in a woodchipper

He had BLUE eyes. BLUE!
REEEEE

about been wrong

fixed that for you pal

Here's the author.
If it wasn't obvious before that the game is a fantasy for lowlife inferior leftists to "bash the fash", it is now.

is this supposed to be comedy?
cause this is all so ridiculous

QUINTESENTIALLY SWEDISH

It's a real shame when writers let there personal feeling get in the way a story.

Looks like a Swedish cuckold, or a faggot.

He looks like a man who'd enter into marriage on the condition that his wife is soiled by every black in town on their wedding night and on every night after that.

>no, mein Führer, I'm from Arizona
>gets shot

Maybe a mod can fix that.

im from arizona... bang hahaha

Is it just me, or did (((they))) intentionally depict Hitler as a trembling, Howard Hughes-esque, drug-addicted mad man?

Oh well, they'll get what's coming to them either way.

SOMEONE PLEASE FROM CGI RIP HIS MODEL TO BLENDER I WANT TO USE HIM FOR VR CHAT

>or

>brown eyes

REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY MEIN FUHRER HAD THE BLUEST EYES...FUCKING JEWZ RUINED HIM!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE DEMONIZING MUH FUHRER!!!!!!!!!!!!

>COMMUNISTS ARE THE GOOD GUYS
>I don't understand why people think this game is political
retards.

>no salutes when he walks in
>urinates into a bucket in front of people
>shills his book as hard as Clinton does
>makes him as sickly and demented as humanly possible

Completely garbage. Only thing that was right about it was that Jews are conspiring, lying, and deceitful, just like the (((game developers))).

I don't even like Hitler, but that is just propaganda. He had some retarded ideas but was not a complete imbecile they portray him as.

oh behave lol

Why does Hitler look like a FTM tranny?

that entire video is pretty hilarious

Nobody knows his voice was incredibly deep?

>I'm from Arizona
LMAO FUCK ARIZONA.

this whole game was so fucking bad i felt like i could feel the shit dripping down my neck it was so full of shit,
bad graphics, the jewish meme the nazi meme....

dear god its like they whent full blm on this game, and made extra long bullshit cutscenes to prove they were good goys.

Hitler was very clever. He sported that iconic mustache as a diversion. It would be hard to recognize him without it.

What's wrong with that scene from a Wolfenstein standpoint? The atmosphere was pretty similar to the last one (deranged nazis randomly killing people and a strange setting for it).

Similar to the train scene in the last one. If the game is mostly this sort of thing it might be fun.

Thats a faggot, or a woman trying to be a man.

>This

Lmao

LMAO. HITLER JUST BTFO THAT ARIZONA JEW. I THINK HE IS /OURGUY/ POL

>Terraria
should be higher tbqh

every fucking point was made from a sjw standpoint, i get the whole theme of the game but it was just plain wrong to make it a good vs evil thing, every line felt political.

That would make him look cool. Wouldn't want people looking up to him would we?

god i wished so much that theyd done something like that.
instead of making him a sad deranged loony with dementia make his this monster evil dude.

this is why i felt like it was too political.. everything was made so that the nazis looked like pathetic miserable gaybois

they did a good job with Hitler i enjoyed it he's bat shit crazy and in complete control

>nearly won

Not even fucking close. Granted it was impressive germany held out as long as they did but they were never anywhere near winning.

The jews did this. They use Hitler as a silver screen on which to project all their degeneracy.

hahahahaha

Literally how does one have so little muscle? When I was a teen I did literally nothing and had more muscle than that.

dear god, ive worked with people with dementia that looked like theyre more in control of anything, dude couldnt even hold his piss in.

now i know for this game to work in its theme he had to look loony but i just couldnt help feel sorry for him

it was such anti anticlimax

I think its generally cosmopolitan connected people, and since they often live in cities it correlates but not causal

I don't even blame you for feeling that way, Shekelberg. This is what Marxists do. They can't story-tell for shit and they sure can't make games for shit; instead, they jerk off to their own ideology and try to make a quick buck off of it.

this video is meta af. they are making media about a person they don't like who is trying to produce media to make someone else look bad.
they are projecting hard.

If you expected a sympathetic or realistic depiction and not a mocking one in a game about killing nazis your stupid.

Looks like a mutt.

How unrealistic is this game?

> Goes disguised as Freddie Mercury to audition for Hitler
> Doesn't get shot

>I'm from Arizona

The fucks that supposed to mean?

Saving that for dlc or a 3rd installment in this *amazing* series

I think Wolfenstein was always a little fantastical though they've made it a little more plausible I think but its never been procommunist or commie-sympathic until now, thats the difference that makes this game cancer.

nothing, it's just "OMG le s0 r4ndUm Hitler doesn't like pploe frum Azirona xDDD btfo"

DONT LIKE IT? DONT BUY IT!

i am bot ⅓m is pic related bot2?

>still most likeable character in the game
Hmmm what did they mean by this?

They couldn't have asked Bruno Ganz to do the voice?

Shit article, Rip is based

>be from Arizona
>get shot

Natzees watch out
video.flko1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/22994341_164584447471879_6223447357531357184_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjQ1MywicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0=&oh=01c32dbbb173618d863dc60aef7e4e2d&oe=59F41FF8

#metoo

Stop using chrome you faggot

Soyboy

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw

at least they represented the german army well with their badass march in the trailer

What this filthy jew creature is trying to say
>oy vey the dumb shabbos goyim accidentally humanized him too much
By not making him a monstrosity and giving him a funny but gross personality they made him relateable by accident because swedes are the lowest form of "white people" and don't understand the human soul.

would have been even funnier if it was california

i even use chrome os because my "laptop" was only $200

except BJ want the us to go back to what they were , he wouldnt let a fucking communist state rise

Nobody gives a shit you loser. It's what is shown and alluded to that is the message not what you made of it in your cognitive dissonance

Funy to see that in a fucking game

>Be Arizonan
>Get shot

Would have been perfect desu

Based Hitler

Ever notice how they give him a very tight haircut, make him sickly, aggressive etc..? Apparently he was an incredibly kind and patient man IRL. Loved animals.

Arizona also happens to have the best gun laws

>what you made of it

yeah sure BJ ideas etc never have been explored upon , fucking retard gook

LOW TEST