What happened to the Democrats?

They're basically a regional party now

how the fuck did they get +3 million votes in the general?

wtf?

>BLM
>ANTIFA
>Clinton

People are sick of their annoying bullshit, the media might say otherwise, but only because they want ratings from their braindead viewers.

2018 and 2020 Dems BTFO even harder

Telling White people they're racist uneducated scum who deserve to die while they're still the majority population, and pushing "social justice" while ignoring real problems.

Illegals.

Illegals, voter fraud etc

Because they go for the intelligent city people.

Only suburban and rural retards voted for Trump.

Because turnout in democratic cities runs at 120% of the actual number of registered voters.

The jews rigged the election for a Hillary landslide and still fucking lost. Really electrocutes the almonds.

illgeal mexicans voting, its why they are so against voter ID

they don't care all they need is to wait
demographics are destiny

Their nominee was a parody of herself and was easily mocked in millions of memes

How long until democrats realize their party is a joke and no one affiliated with it will ever get another position of real power.

This is a question that understands that democrats are retarded.

My guess is 2048, after 4 consecutive 8 year presidential terms of nothing but republicans.

rip retardos.

They've gone full SJW on social issues
>t. Male former Democrat who got fed up with their anti-male feminism being pushed

Obamacare and corruption.

gerrymandering.
/thread

imagine being this retarded and naive. After 8 years of democrat control, kek.

They abandoned the "workers" even more than usual and really ramped up the identity politics. Basically only gibsmedats and virtue signalers support them now

For some reason they fell in love with the "demographics is destiny" line. They could have tried to build a working class coalition and included all races. But they couldn't resist going after whitey.

8 years of Obama with basically no positive change whatsoever.

i hate all three of these things, but yet I support the enivronment, I am pro gay marriage, I have no problem with trans people (thugh I won't use made up pronouns), i support marijuana legalization, I support LEGAL immigration and I'm pro choice

BUt I"ll never vote for anyone on the left

>demographics are destiny
Is it? The South is like 40% niggers and yet they vote 100% republican. What actually is happening is that white Americans have become a voting bloc that vote strictly GOP as the % of non-whites increase. It's why Trump almost won Minnesota.

They aren't a regional party at all. They are just waiting for the South African-tier youth demographics that the Republicans will never, ever forcefully and physically reverse [because they can't] to turn 18 while the boomers begin their mass die-off.

Whatever "right wing" sentiment people think exists in younger generations won't matter at all because there just aren't enough White people. The current Republican party under Trump is simply to pacify them into thinking things are "being handled" to prevent any conflict from breaking out while there are still enough White men on the right side of 50.

Never get complacent. As long as one is around, that one can find a way to ruin the country

The Democrat Party is the party of brown people. Turns out brown people don't like voting.

Nate Aluminum

Nate Tin

I can't wait for Ginsburg to finally croak. And Thomas has already said that he's going to retire very soon.

We're going to have at least 2 more like Gorsuch on the SC.

>They are just waiting for the South African-tier youth demographics
By the time that happens the USA will be in full fledged civil war. Lets be honest, every single person on board knows that is the direction the USA is heading right now.

is thomas a left leaning or right leaning SCJ?

Thomas is the black guy, but he's conservative.

Also Justice Kennedy has already announced that he's retiring next year.

All we need are a couple of young Gorsuch types that will vote hard right and put these democrats in their fucking place.

California & New York is the actual answer. Not that it helped. Winning a state by 1 vote gets you the same number of electoral votes as winning a state by a million votes.

The Left is in fact a regional party represented in the Acela Corridor and the Left Coast. Outside of these regions, they are trapped in fortified enclaves that cannot project power outside of their areas. Geography is half of Geopolitics.

Its just Cali and Newyork - she won ridiculous margins there. Trump won decently in the rest of the country.

Trump actually won less % of whites than Romney, while winning over blacks and hispanics at higher rates. Dems have never won the white vote ever since the Civil Rights act. They were getting 40-41% in the 00's and 04', Obama actually got the most % of white votes since clinton in 1996, and after that, Carter in 1976.

I'd take an Andrew Nepalitano on there, even if he's not such a spring chicken.