Is you mad white boyz?

Is you mad white boyz?

she'd be enslaved by jews right now if not for wypipol

She will dream of having a white boyfriend and everything she says is projecting

She does know about Africa right?

She should leave and go to a non-white country. It's not like there's a shortage of them.

Fake

>kareemah
Stopped reading right there

niggers can’t be racis......

sauce on that clip?

Is you mad at english?

Why do liberals always project? It's amazing really. This talking monkey thinks she is saying a single fact? What a cotton pickin' joke. There's a reason western civilization has been built entirely by white people, this transplant/parasite thinks hur ancestors had a part? Just another EVERYTHINGS COTTON negress

No its real

No idea, I got it from Sup Forums

It must be exhausting to think about race all the time.
Every decision blacks make, every trip to the grocery store, every church gathering, every girl they "date", every meal they eat, it all has something to do with race.
It's too much for me and I only think about it occasionally when it's on Sup Forums.

No it’s fake. This isn’t a real person

Look the person up on facebook.

>is

I did. It’s a troll account

Replace White with Jew/Jewish and she's right

looks like genocyber

This.

Same is true for liberals and leftists. They think about race WAY more than anyone else.

It doesn't have the signs of being one.

Obviously fake account. Step your game up

Over 100 pictures, 106 friends, tagged in post by friends. I don't think its a troll account.

Only person that's mad is her. Everything she said is pure fiction and projection. She needs to sort herself out

And here we have a clear example of a media brainwashing

Just watched an "all death" video of this and it didn't show up. Animation and art style looks the same though.

That is a hell of a lot of projection, right there.