Is this why Americans are so fucking stupid?

Is this why Americans are so fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>south america is whiter than US
it feels bs. I know us is only 52% but that's still 52%. Are the amerimutt goblin memes real?

They count hispanics, arabs, and north africans as white on those

but North Africa is basically arabs. you're pulling my leg, you have to.

yes, we count jews arabs hispanics as white. but i think mexican face on this op is a fake

Where's the original pic with those faces from different euro backgrounds

>Jews, Arabs and hispanics
>white
BurgahBro, what would the actual precentage be like?

we are around 35% white

We have 12% blacks.

They skew things quite a bit.

>le 96% to 74% in 5 years face
>making fun of anyone

jesus fucking christ.

> use pic averaging all Americans
> not just white Americans
> real white American average faces look like Matt Damon
> white female average faces look like someone mixed the English and German ones

more than that.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/
>Most individuals who have less than 28% African ancestry identify as European American, rather than as African American

not as bad as you think, 35% white is still enough to keep this place first world for now. its over 100+ million quality people. Don't ever believe liars who try to tell you we are majority white, it's just not true. We haven't been majority white since the 80's / early 90's

canadian is not some sloped eyed gook

>it feels bs. I know us is only 52% but that's still 52%. Are the amerimutt goblin memes real?
Considering this is what a 52% face looks like, yes the memes are real

Those memes are more to make fun of actual 52% white people who browse Sup Forums and post garbage like "europe is done" "europe sucks"etc.

the average white american looks like a faggier version of my dad.

Why Russians aren't white again Sup Forums? Genuinely curious.

so argentina is basically a giant gaucho country?

Also the average russian woman looks like mummy.

Is what why we're so stupid? Mexicans and black people?

If so, then yes. That is why.

Hmm honestly I think there's no much difference between the average american and the average mexican.

Nordic burgerstan confirmed

russians are white, the thing is, not all "russian" citizens are white because russia conquered half of asia and russified the natives.
russians =/= plebs who were conquered and turned into russians

seriously? thats fucking sad....

> real white American average faces look like Matt Damon

Right....

100% serious. We don't have a single major city in this country that is majority white.
I have a pretty strict definition of white, though. 96%+ European. If you count 80%+ then we could be at around 50%. Jews cannot ever count as white, and they are 2% or so.

mummy wants you to die.

3 row, second from the right. so the actual average white american is a pure breed chad. feels great man.

yep, women cucked themselves by voting for leftist jews which imported ugly manlets from all around the world. americans used to be legit good looking people.