Conservatives are soon gonna learn you can't bitch, lie and complain your way out of a federal indictment...

Conservatives are soon gonna learn you can't bitch, lie and complain your way out of a federal indictment. Mueller is coming for that lilly white ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpb_Eh_oXrA
archive.is/3YXTz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read the constitution you fucking moron. Mueller can't file charges against Trump.

Jews are soon gonna learn you don't fuck with Donald Trump. say bye bye to PISSRAEL!

This.

why don't you guys hand out cookies like last time?

> the actual height and state of the baby boomer regime.

These pieces of shit are nothing but slave drivers in love with prostitution.

Fuck off nigger. Go back to /leftypol

Screencapped this thread so when nothing happens to Trump I will make a thread to laugh my ass off.

will trump try to escape to russia?

nope

>T-THIS TIME WE'LL GET HIM! T-THIS TIME WE WON'T LOSE...

>you can't bitch, lie and complain your way out of a federal indictment

In case youre not in the loop, here is a backstory: Killary Killton raped and murdered this planet for Satan and got money and fame in exchange for her soul to Satan for Eternity, now Satan came back to collect her soul and he SHALL NOT BE STOPPED!!!

Are you by any chance getting paid by soros to protect hillary clinton on /pol right before Moloch comes to rape her and eat her soul to fullfil the satan contract?

Newsflash shill: satan does not care about money, killary killton can not buy her soul back from Moloch, no amount of you shilling can protect hillary from God Emperor Donald Trump sent by Buddha himself

Because Ukraine is a bunch of jews

OP, how did you miss the memo?

It's not convervatives that Mueller has been investigating for months now. It's Manafort and the Podestas going to jail.

And you don't think they'll give up the Clintons?

youtube.com/watch?v=qpb_Eh_oXrA

Google: podesta indictment

they cried and they lied and they shilled, yet the future refused to change.

Just a reminder to libtards like you that the last president that was impeached was a democrat.

No one's heard from that stupid (((Jew)) Mueller for quite a long time.

Wrong.
It's Hillary that's going down.

There's more disinformation in here then the JFK assassination. Keep the comments coming. Makes it easier to depict the facts from fiction. TIA

i am bot ⅓m lmao commiepinkos defy naturalaw xD!

It must be nice living in NEVER NEVER land!

I'll give you a call when I get a break from reality.

Not saying their isn't Satan or something else going on. I just simply doubt an individual, such as yourself could comprehend, and then articulate a tier-god beings nature.

*Grabs popcorn*

Please continue with your analysis.

there*
for you grammar nazis

archive.is/3YXTz

Oh. Nice rebuttal. I'll send you a rubber nose, face paint, and a wig for clowning.

This is some shit you'd find on a goblin mexican woman in California would be posting on her facebook.

Aren't all of you gonna look like retards when the first republican gets arrested on Monday?

You're the one that looks dumb. People that know don't talk about it...

you're a fag. how's that for analysis?

Why would anyone think the charges were against Trump? They've been unable to find anything worthwhile about him. All the heat has been on Manafort and the Podestas.