Ok Sup Forums you have to admit this is a master piece until the part were L dies

Ok Sup Forums you have to admit this is a master piece until the part were L dies.

>this is a master piece
Only if you are underage.

Fuk u i love death note u ecchi cunt

>girl gets ultimate killing weapon
>uses it to get senpai to notice her

Goddamnit anime

>best girl

Sister should have had a hidden powerlevel or something and become a rival of light. With no foreshadowing either. She's would have been a true mastermind unlike L or Kira that just comes out of nowhere and fucks her brother up in the name of her father.

>random episode, like episode 27

>Light has a heart attack

>show just ends

lmao

it's a girl what do you expect?

do people actually just eat potatoes that way?

his heart attack was brcause the shinigami killed him it wasnt random, the shinigami told him he would kill him so when light was about to die the shinigami finished him off

Come on, you know that's exactly what would happen in real life, too.

>Sister finds Death Note in the middle of Misa's/ Penber's arc
>Writes name of abusive ex, he dies
>She reads the other names in the book and figures out what's going on.
>Very carefully removes multiple pages from the very end of the book.
>Using ultra tiny, feminine handwriting, she is able to extend the life of each page far beyond that which Light can (or will) do.
>Doesn't communicate any of this with Light, is able to do it right under the polices' nose while he is under investigation.
>Kills him after her father dies.
>Misa kills herself.
>Sister steals the Death Note; she had planted a camera in his room unassumingly and figured out where the book is located, how to disarm the trap, etc...
>Series continues with her as protagonist, and Near/ Mello trying to determine the new Kira's identity much in the same way that L had to.

Would have been WAY better than the 50+ chapters of post-L bullshit we got instead.

I did once, just to try, not inspired by the show.

Not that bad honestly. But nothing I would just do normally. Although now that I think about it, I hate keeping fresh fruit around because I only visit the grocery store every two months or so, but potatoes can last a long time......

What do you eat that you only have to go to the store once every two months?

No, I was saying just like how victims of Light just have a heart attack suddenly with no warning, it would be funny if the show just abruptly ended with Light having a heart attack and then it cuts to black.

And the production company even lied about the episode order amount so you really don't see it coming. Or they spend the next 20 episodes on unrelated slice of life bullshit.

Is this the ugliest girl in all of anime?

nah id still tap

Hamburger meat, mostly. fifty dollars worth of beef and it's been a month and I'm not even halfway through it. I dump veggies and noodles in my pot and make stew everyday.

I only spent like a hundred bucks or so. I get a bunch of other stuff to go with it for the other fifty bucks.

I think the sister would be smart enough to not even fucking need the deathnote, she's such a curbstomper.

She figures it out and light just wakes up one day handcuffed to his bed and she's like: yeah, I know you're a psycho and I'm keeping you imprisoned for life lmao you suck

I know Obata and Ohba rag on about that in Bakuman as to how they initially wanted it to end, only because the Shuesa execs wanted it to keep going longer. Hence why the extension.

>sticking it in ultimate crazy

wowsers

Only newfags are afraid to admit that Death Note was a masterpiece.

Yes

Naomi Misora is best girl

Fuck off and use spoilers I just started this

Cmon there is a point were if something is popular enough and its been enough time calling out spoilers is no longer needed

Not when you are a faggot on the internet.

you are going to die young and in the theme of thread most likely due to a heart attack

Did anyone else hate how anyone even remotely tied to the Kira case could pinpoint shit out with very little reference to back it up or simply so sure of themselves that this death wasn't at all a coincidence?

It honestly felt like these fuckers were going completely meta with this entire thing, being fed information by some fucker on Skype from the director's chair himself.

A master piece indeed. I genuinely enjoyed every moment of it.

>so sure of themselves that this death wasn't at all a coincidence?
Depends. Light intended to have heart attacks only as the cause of death to let himself be known. Any healthy person who died from a sudden heart attack without stress is an obvious sign that Kira did it.

L's death was bullshit though.

define young

bump

>this is a masterpiece
Agree

I actually unironically agree. I didn't even watch past ep 25, my brother spoiled what happens afterwards and I was like, you know what, I'm ok if this ends right now.

I watched it this year at age 26, and I agree it's brilliant.

The direction and music add so much to it elevating kind of hokey scenes to an amazing status.

Even after L dies it's still pretty good as far as things go.

I suppose there's the fear of how do you outright state you know who the killer is without then fearing you'd be killed?

L, could've kept going and going but once Light knew that he knew who he was or got too close he had to go.

I rewatched Death Note last year, it's not nearly as good as I remember. In fact early you can tell it has played most of its cards already which is why by episode 3 or 4 they start introducing new 'unwritten' rules with tons of ridiculous exposition in the form of Ryuk. Also L has and always will be a really shit character. Even before the show gets to killing him off it taken a serious fall in writing quality.

First two episodes are great though, maybe the American adaptation will focus more on them than the stupid shit like Shinigami eyes.

Kira was actually mentally retarded. He got the greatest weapon in the world, which gave him a magnificent advantage obvs, but L constantly outsmarted him, but only got beat in the end because supernatural soap opera lmao

I love it, it's very well executed.

Name an unwritten rule that appeared in episode 3.

I said 3 or 4 which clearly shows I don't exactly know when they introduce the ridiculous unwritten rules like memory loss etc. I know they introduce the idea of trading for the Shinigami Eyes within the first few episodes anyway and it's introduced in a pathetically expository scene.

But user the notebook has unlimited pages.

> with her as protagonist

Ohoho, you crafty sod.

I heard it was always planned to be exactly 108 chapters though.

I bet you also didn't know Adachi is the killer

I actually liked Misa because of her unwavering loyalty and she's not too stupid but she fucked up the way she revealed herself
Instead of using the tapes she could have caused a public gruesome death that didn't feel like a Kira death but still got on the news because it was two criminals killing each othee violently in public
The death contains a coded message to make the shinigami they each had make contact and exchange info that way
Then you plan a meeting that isn't too sudden and suspicious and they start going out and spending a lot of time together
Light describes L to her and eventually Rem follows Light and kills L
Or they meet at school and Misa doesn't get arrested and then kills him

It's amazing how Bakuman, just like Death Note turned to complete shit at some point in the middle.

It started of really good but eventually it felt like they just didn't know what to do anymore.