Are the other girls even trying?

Are the other girls even trying?

She has the best character design by far but from what I've heard the MC apparently doesn't care about her at all. Her anime is not worth watching if the only reason she exists in it is to attract a larger audience.

She lost her own spin off. Fuck off already Lelouch there's already a Saekano thread.

It's anime. She looks all sexy, but when it comes to kissing or sex she'll freak out. It also doesn't help that the only guys in anime who get laid are villains. All of the good guys are too shy to have sex.

Utaha isn't even the hottest girl in your pic.

Who cares about winning a shitty MC.

When women are done riding the cock carousel, they settle for the nice guys. So they say. They will always fawn over the assholes and evil bastards because they are undeniably brave. Good is worthless when attracting women is concerned. Good is herd mentallity. Good is weak.

But Utaha is dead last in the race. She should be trying harder, if anything.

This. Akki is an awful MC. Who gives a shit about winning?

No. Utaha is at least ahead of Megumi who isn't even interested in Tomoya romantically.

Why make another thread when you could have kept your nice body thread alive?

I'm an Eririfag and I agree with you

>fat bitches
Eriri is clearly the best.

Not really, she seems like the only one actively seducing him. She should quit and move on, it's not worth it.
Nah, women don't want pussies because they already have those. Best to be a dick.

She has a better standing than Utaha. And she's going to win, anyways.

>Megumi who isn't even interested in Tomoya romantically

Why do people keep repeating this meme?

>better standing
>after this
No.

It's not even a meme if it's canon.

Megumi walks around Tomoya's house without wearing any pants. Utaha just stole a kiss.

This nigga gets it.

Utaha has been pretty much naked while spending whole nights at love hotels with Tomoya.

And he was noticeably uncomfortable around her. He didn't even want to bang her.

Tomoya is a colossal faggot and the worst sperglord since Sorata. Still Utaha has more flags raised than Megumi.

Tomoya outright rejected Utaha in V10 while Megumi just keeps getting closer.

Closer as friends. At best they're on the same standing but Utaha has definitely more romantic, lewd and sexy scenes with him.

fall these threads are filled with the megumi meme
this series is shit and sad when he wrote wa2

He has absolutely no romantic interest in Utaha while he has a little for Megumi.

No, they don't need to try when their competition is shit girls like Utaha.

>he has a little for Megumi
No. His whole heart belongs to Eriri.

This show has an impressively unlikeable mc in a genre full of shitty unlikable mcs. Sometimes I can squint really hard and get some brain damage and almost be able to believe some of the girls would be interested in the useless blank slate of a main character in a harem.

Not with this shit bag though, I can't imagine anyone having any interest in him.

never been so conflicted aaaa

>Megumi - Tomoya paid attention to her when no else did
>Utaha - he made her successful
>Eriri - childhood friend; the one person she can be honest about her hobbies to

Wow, that was hard to figure out.

I'm aware of what the show is telling me. It being believable is another matter entirely.

I can see the chicks from haganai falling for whats his name, he's got the bad boy thing he's not bad looking and he's fairly tough when he wants to be.

The Saekano guy doesn't really have much going for him.

What is so unbelievable about the constantly neglected girl falling for the one guy that cares about her?

She's definitely the most believable. The show would have likely been better as a straight up romance between the two of them. The harem shit feels tacked on and like I said unbelievable.

It's only unbelievable if you try to argue that Michiru and Izumi are also in love with him.

Nah, Tomoya thought long hair Megumi was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. That was genuine love.

Cutaha

ITT: Cuckold fetishists make a big deal about which girl will be penetrated by the MC.

MC is a self insert. You should know this by now.

The term you were looking for there was lust.

He always had some romantic interest in Megumi. Seeing her with long hair just made him realize it.

Sorta

Megumi is Tomoya's heroine. He chose her above all others. Accept it.

Blooming Lily is cuter and is already ahead, user

Boring Hitagi clone

>flat
>short