COUNTERACTION RISING

COUNTERACTION RISING

YEAH WE ARE READY FOR THE PUNCHLINE

>poor man's Re:Zero

THERE'S NO USE WITH ALL YOUR GIMMICKS

SO CHECK THIS OUT

it's a damn shame the second season was a flop

Overrated shit with vocal circlejerking fanbase general?

>damn shame

More like well deserved.

Mamare can fund a third season himself with the money he's not paying to the government

ITS A DAMN SHAME THE SECOND SEASON COMPROMISED

S3 never because he violated the law

Taxes are for fags anyway

Why don't they fund the third season by selling hamburgers?

Author got caught for tax evasion or something?

Yeah, almost managed to bail out, but the nip law system went ham, now he's on home arrest for 4 years

At least the novels are still being published

Also plenty of time to write and play more video games now.

what? no.

I stopped watching 3 episodes from season 2 finale and regret nothing

Thats because season 2 was basically wrapped up once they finally got that raid going. The raid stories were as straight as an arrow, and nothing DEEN could have animated would have beaten the fireworks show of a typical large scale FFXIV Hunt. I enjoyed season 2 for what it was, but it was generally a poor follow up to a wonderful season 1.

Remove the entire kids arc and condense what remained and it would have been a fine season.

They should've just thrown all their budget into the raid

It felt like everything either should have been condensed or removed entirely, except for the raids which should have been given more priority. I mean Mad Maxgirl of the North Star in Chinaland is an interesting prospect to watch, but it should not have eaten that much screentime at the expense of the mainland storylines.

this anime had potential considering how good season 1 was. then season 2 came and we all knew how that went.

RAISE YOUR FLAG

Season 3 never.

Let's be real. If mamare hadn't been arrested, LH would have gotten more content and those loose ends arc would have been connected.

I'm not saying that those arcs aren't particularly slow or boring, but they play a key part in the storyline (from what I have read of spoilers.)